Aspyn Ovard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any guesses on the new baby name? šŸ¤”
A month or two back I saw a comment on one of their videos that said "Can't wait to meet baby Eden!" Obviously could've just been someone trolling but I feel like it fits her ~vibe~ and it's four letters which she has said she likes!

Reactions: 1
I noticed that aspyn isnā€™t following her sisterā€™s bf on IG. Wonder if thereā€™s any drama there?

Wait whatā€™s wrong with Lola? šŸ˜‚ Iā€™m from the UK and itā€™s quite a popular name here. Is it not popular in the US?
Nothing at all, I just don't like it and I'm being snarky. IMO it's such a non-name name, idk how to explain it. Might be 'cause where I'm from lola is used as a verb and has negative connotations. Also, Pinoys use 'lola' to refer to their grandmas or any older female relative. It's very subjective lol

Lola is far more normal than Cove.
Oh definitely, I was surprised to see the name Lola pop up.

Reactions: 3
I don't like the name Lola either. It is overused and just very meh to me. (Also just seems like a dog name). I am really surprised she chose that to go with Cove too.

Reactions: 4
She's really lucky. Looks like parker does everything and she lounges around making money with blatant sponsored posts. She seems like a dominating know it all who probably signed a contract with parker saying she'll only get pregnant this time if he takes over her responsibilities.

Reactions: 2
I stopped following her when she tried to push the ā€œCove PREFERS vegan foodā€ and would video her pushing away eggs or whatever, then eating a vegetable. I just thought it was stupid, plus she was becoming one of those YouTube mums who makes long term breastfeeding their personality.

I stopped following her when she tried to push the ā€œCove PREFERS vegan foodā€ and would video her pushing away eggs or whatever, then eating a vegetable. I just thought it was stupid, plus she was becoming one of those YouTube mums who makes long term breastfeeding their personality.
wow she got offended and sent her minions after some woman who called her babies ugly. To be honest she didn't put out a super nice pic. And her kid's aren't really that cute.