Aspyn Ovard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wow she got offended and sent her minions after some woman who called her babies ugly. To be honest she didn't put out a super nice pic. And her kid's aren't really that cute.
She cannot take any criticism of anything. Whilst I don’t think it’s fair to comment on someone’s children, if you choose to put them in the public eye you have to accept that not everyone will be nice.

Reactions: 1
Please someone tell me if I’m crazy but are they using Lola as a nickname for willow? I swear I heard them say willow and Lola interchangeably in a video but I don’t have confirmation.

I still can't belive she paired Lola with Cove. I know it's personal but for me they don't pair well at all. I really dislike the name Lola but I like Cove and that style so I guess it was just me being disappointed because thought I might discover another cool name ha ha!

Reactions: 4
I still can't belive she paired Lola with Cove. I know it's personal but for me they don't pair well at all. I really dislike the name Lola but I like Cove and that style so I guess it was just me being disappointed because thought I might discover another cool name ha ha!
I love the name cove, too! It evokes such pretty mental imagery for me. Cove paired with ferris is another story. Lola is disappointing, but I thought it was a really cute nickname for willow instead of “Dolores,” which is what Lola is originally short for. In general I don’t like names that are short for other names, Lola alone is too much of a pet name or nickname. Lola ferris sounds like a juniors line.

willow “lola” ferris > lola ferris.

I love the name cove, too! It evokes such pretty mental imagery for me. Cove paired with ferris is another story. Lola is disappointing, but I thought it was a really cute nickname for willow instead of “Dolores,” which is what Lola is originally short for. In general I don’t like names that are short for other names, Lola alone is too much of a pet name or nickname. Lola ferris sounds like a juniors line.

willow “lola” ferris > lola ferris.

Willow would be lovely with Cove :)

havent watched them in years but dont they call Cove Coco? Coco and Lola is actually quite cute in my opinion

I have to say, as much as I dislike Lola. I kinda agree on Lola and Coco. However, in that case I would prefer Lola was also a nickname for something. As mentioned above Willow would be perfect for that

Willow would be lovely with Cove :)

I have to say, as much as I dislike Lola. I kinda agree on Lola and Coco. However, in that case I would prefer Lola was also a nickname for something. As mentioned above Willow would be perfect for that
Completely agree. Lola and coco sounds nice, sure, but I can’t help but wonder what will they eventually call lola as a nickname? Lolo? Coco and lo? We shall see.

Having to type lola and coco so much makes me think of El Coco Loco, the Mexican chain restaurant

None of these names are my taste at all but her family seems to go in for slightly more unusual ones! She’s Aspyn and her sister is Avery I think…

None of these names are my taste at all but her family seems to go in for slightly more unusual ones! She’s Aspyn and her sister is Avery I think…

I feel that's why Lola seems so off. It doesn't match the style.

I love the name cove! I wasn’t sure at first but I think it helps that she’s such a cutie and I think it suits her well. I also like the name Lola but I definitely wasn’t expecting her to pick it. I was expecting something totally unique

Reactions: 2
how are they building another house? they seem to jsut get bored and move. They are always buying new furniture etc