Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gee13

VIP Member
Seems like when thinks go quiet and people stop speculating/talking about her she does something like this to stir it up again. She knows what she's doing!

Reactions: 1

binlova

VIP Member
This doesn’t actually make sense though. Aspyn is loaded, they own several properties have. Medical bills don’t just go away because you get divorced. Been single doesn’t mean she qualifies for any low income schemes, nor Parker.
what income does parker have without her or a lawyer?! he would have to fight to be paid... he technically hasn't ever held a fulltime job

Any guesses on the new baby name? 🤔
A month or two back I saw a comment on one of their videos that said "Can't wait to meet baby Eden!" Obviously could've just been someone trolling but I feel like it fits her ~vibe~ and it's four letters which she has said she likes!

gee13

VIP Member
Didn't see that coming! Thought she wanted a bigger age gap between #2 and the third! Or is that all chat so people don't expect it!

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
Even if she was working from home I’d get it? Like I worked from home when my son was little but I would have to have someone to watch him because he would try whip a boob out during an online lesson or something 😂But you can’t convince me what she does requires her and Parker to be working 40 hours a week!

sasbeep

VIP Member
They did only recently go on holiday though. But she has been spending quite a lot of time with her sister and Parker has been notably absent.

S1920

VIP Member
I love the name cove, too! It evokes such pretty mental imagery for me. Cove paired with ferris is another story. Lola is disappointing, but I thought it was a really cute nickname for willow instead of “Dolores,” which is what Lola is originally short for. In general I don’t like names that are short for other names, Lola alone is too much of a pet name or nickname. Lola ferris sounds like a juniors line.

willow “lola” ferris > lola ferris.

Willow would be lovely with Cove :)

havent watched them in years but dont they call Cove Coco? Coco and Lola is actually quite cute in my opinion

I have to say, as much as I dislike Lola. I kinda agree on Lola and Coco. However, in that case I would prefer Lola was also a nickname for something. As mentioned above Willow would be perfect for that

strawb

VIP Member
she posted a video titled 'an honest update on my life' saying she wants to show less of her kids and spend more family time and that's about it!

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
None of these names are my taste at all but her family seems to go in for slightly more unusual ones! She’s Aspyn and her sister is Avery I think…

binlova

VIP Member
i wonder if they got a divorce for medical/finanical reasons. Baby in i NICU and a kid who is also sick $$

• Sad
Willow would be lovely with Cove :)

I have to say, as much as I dislike Lola. I kinda agree on Lola and Coco. However, in that case I would prefer Lola was also a nickname for something. As mentioned above Willow would be perfect for that
Completely agree. Lola and coco sounds nice, sure, but I can’t help but wonder what will they eventually call lola as a nickname? Lolo? Coco and lo? We shall see.

Having to type lola and coco so much makes me think of El Coco Loco, the Mexican chain restaurant