Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

squish1997

She's really lucky. Looks like parker does everything and she lounges around making money with blatant sponsored posts. She seems like a dominating know it all who probably signed a contract with parker saying she'll only get pregnant this time if he takes over her responsibilities.

Reactions: 2

Me too😞 I don't like the way Aspyn keeps uploading back pictures of them because it feeds into the Reddit rumours, like if youre not showing the girls then don't show anything.

bcat1998

i wonder if they got a divorce for medical/finanical reasons. Baby in i NICU and a kid who is also sick $$
I really don’t know what to think about this as she doesn’t seem in a position to be worrying about finances
Who knows maybe the truth will come out soon

Bougieb

I hope everything is okay. I did think their building of the house in Utah seemed crazy considering whenever she went to California she would wish and wish she lived there. It’s very odd.

binlova

VIP Member
That was sponsored ! So probably got it done for free! 😏
yeah i assume they are just moving because they have ruined all of the white and light pink everything and want companies to throw new ones at them. Seems like they have nothing else and just move to keep things fresh. Their new house will look the exact same.
Who with small children and a dog have white everything?! its so strange

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
i noticed that too. Clearly they watch a lot of TV, otherwise what are they doing all day everyday?
It’s really odd to me, they don’t seem to go to the park or out with friends! No one cares if your child watches TV but she’s always pushed the Montessori mom aesthetic so I assume it just doesn’t fit in to stay home with your child watching Paw Patrol

Mayday

VIP Member
So I figured I'd make a thread for her as she's just announced she's pregnant. I kind of figured her and Parker would have a kid soon so not surprised.

I feel like her audience is pretty young so it'll be interesting to see if she becomes a 'family channel' or vlogs her child a lot.

he is still morman and his whole family? while recently seems like she has been saying negative things towards religion getting married young etc
He isn’t anymore as far as I’m aware! Think he’s been distant from it for quite some time now

What do we think? State should be Mississippi not Missouri btw. Also one of her former employees has been commenting and mentioned about eight months ago that L&G was ‘hanging on by a thread’, so I think it’s been a long time coming!

Attachments

• Wow

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
I hope those naive girls, who adore her making motherhood look so easy, have a sneak peek into her arrays of helpers and nannies. Parker looks like he's done.
I really hate content creators like this. She thinks that by making videos about how her girls like playing with kitchen utensils instead of Montessori toys makes her relatable.

sasbeep

VIP Member
what income does parker have without her or a lawyer?! he would have to fight to be paid... he technically hasn't ever held a fulltime job
He always did a lot of the work for their videos and the editing so his name is on the business for the vlogs, he had a role in Luca and grey and they own homes they rent out.

I think something is going on between her and Parker wouldn’t be surprised if they split. In the recent video she only mentioned herself and her family, never talked about Parker or anything to do with the two of them.

SiennaRae

Chatty Member
I love the name cove! I wasn’t sure at first but I think it helps that she’s such a cutie and I think it suits her well. I also like the name Lola but I definitely wasn’t expecting her to pick it. I was expecting something totally unique