Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

oniongarlictomato

Wait what’s wrong with Lola? 😂 I’m from the UK and it’s quite a popular name here. Is it not popular in the US?
Nothing at all, I just don't like it and I'm being snarky. IMO it's such a non-name name, idk how to explain it. Might be 'cause where I'm from lola is used as a verb and has negative connotations. Also, Pinoys use 'lola' to refer to their grandmas or any older female relative. It's very subjective lol

Lola is far more normal than Cove.
Oh definitely, I was surprised to see the name Lola pop up.

Reactions: 3

Bougieb

I scrolled back on her feed and she was way more blonde when she was pregnant with L. I’d never have believed they’d have another!

Reactions: 2
Any guesses on the new baby name? 🤔
A month or two back I saw a comment on one of their videos that said "Can't wait to meet baby Eden!" Obviously could've just been someone trolling but I feel like it fits her ~vibe~ and it's four letters which she has said she likes!

dollyac

I’m starting to wonder if the divorce was an impromptu decision after a dramatic row or something? I’m just not sure it’s happening tbh.

• Haha
  • Heart

Make sense of it!

VIP Member
Aspyn came back into my YT feed with her pregnancy announcement of Baby #3, hadn't seen her channel pop up since she had #2 and l was shocked at the look of her, to be honest l had to check who it was twice because she's like a shadow of her former self with her eyes bulging from her gaunt face, yes she's always been thin but boy does she look emancipated and unwell, even her speech is slow and her thoughts appeared delayed like she's on heavy anti depressant medication. Is there something seriously medically wrong with her that l have missed over the past 2 years. Her BFF Lauren is exactly the same as before but Aspyns had the wind knocked out of her.
---
*emanciated*

• Sad

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
Aspyn came back into my YT feed with her pregnancy announcement of Baby #3, hadn't seen her channel pop up since she had #2 and l was shocked at the look of her, to be honest l had to check who it was twice because she's like a shadow of her former self with her eyes bulging from her gaunt face, yes she's always been thin but boy does she look emancipated and unwell, even her speech is slow and her thoughts appeared delayed like she's on heavy anti depressant medication. Is there something seriously medically wrong with her that l have missed over the past 2 years. Her BFF Lauren is exactly the same as before but Aspyns had the wind knocked out of her.
---
*emanciated*
Since she went vegan I think she has looked super washed out, when she was veggie she looked much healthier, I wonder if she's not eating in a balanced way and is missing some supplements, especially while nursing.
---
---
*emanciated*
Since she went vegan I think she has looked super washed out, when she was veggie she looked much healthier, I wonder if she's not eating in a balanced way and is missing some supplements, especially while nursing.

General consensus is that they’ve changed their minds about moving into it, so they’re going to sell and buy a property where they want one (Southern California has been mentioned)
I’ve seen that theory too, and Aspyn has made it clear that that’s something she wants, but they own multiple properties! Surely they would keep this big house they’ve had made to their specifications to live in when visiting Utah, and sell one of the others? Although I think they have enough money that selling isn’t even necessary to buy something in California! Idk. It’s just not adding up in my mind

Nasty_407

Hey anyone following Aspyn Lately.
I don't know why but her having the baby gives me vibes like the baby is an object which she is promoting on YT. In one of her videos, she referred to her baby as "it"
Objectifying the baby and using them for more sponsorships isn't new to YT but it is so cringeworthy to watch

cumglaze

Was it overnight? Reddit is insane. It is so sad that mums are still the villains in how they navigate motherhood.

yes it is not ideal if she was away from the baby but mums mental health is also sooooo important. Maybe with a divorce, a difficult early birth, her sister whisked her away for her to recoup and reinvigorate her aspyn.
Anyway… every birth, every baby and every situation is different and parents should have the right to do what’s best for them in the situation without being made to be a selfish incompetent mum...
I certainly couldn’t leave my baby at a few weeks old, but no judgement to her. Sounds like she needs a lil break, although to spend it making tiktok’s doesn’t sound very relaxing.

I assume this was booked a while ago as a baby-moon with her sister before the baby was due. More confirmation that they’ve been separated for a while.

binlova

VIP Member
I agree! There’s clearly something else going on behind the scenes. I know a lot of people are speculating that her and Parker are splitting up but I think it’s more likely he decided he didn’t want to be on social media anymore 🤷🏼‍♀️
he is still morman and his whole family? while recently seems like she has been saying negative things towards religion getting married young etc