Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

squish1997

I stopped following her when she tried to push the “Cove PREFERS vegan food” and would video her pushing away eggs or whatever, then eating a vegetable. I just thought it was stupid, plus she was becoming one of those YouTube mums who makes long term breastfeeding their personality.
wow she got offended and sent her minions after some woman who called her babies ugly. To be honest she didn't put out a super nice pic. And her kid's aren't really that cute.

Please someone tell me if I’m crazy but are they using Lola as a nickname for willow? I swear I heard them say willow and Lola interchangeably in a video but I don’t have confirmation.

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
I stopped following her when she tried to push the “Cove PREFERS vegan food” and would video her pushing away eggs or whatever, then eating a vegetable. I just thought it was stupid, plus she was becoming one of those YouTube mums who makes long term breastfeeding their personality.

sasbeep

VIP Member
Oh wow, good spot! That definitely doesn’t look like a photo from when she was pregnant with Lola. I feel like she has mentioned so many times that she’s happy with 2 though recently 🙈😂 maybe it wasn’t planned and that was her whole “I’m leaving YouTube?”

cumglaze

I didn’t watch the reel, although I make focaccia pretty regularly and this recipe makes zero sense without the video.

“sloppy” is a term nobody wants to see in relation to food unless it’s a sloppy Joe. Yuck.

Spelling issues -
Warp = wrap
No = now
Forces = force

10-15 minutes - most focaccias take more like 30 minutes? I’m confused by this short length of time. How thin is she making the bread?

Her serving suggestions being a whole extra step seems strange.

PS - the recipe isn’t in her cookbook.. irrelevant.

UPDATE - I watched 30 seconds and her mix looks AWFUL. sloppy is correct, and that is NOT how it should look. Yuck yuck yuck.

Attachments

I still can't belive she paired Lola with Cove. I know it's personal but for me they don't pair well at all. I really dislike the name Lola but I like Cove and that style so I guess it was just me being disappointed because thought I might discover another cool name ha ha!
I love the name cove, too! It evokes such pretty mental imagery for me. Cove paired with ferris is another story. Lola is disappointing, but I thought it was a really cute nickname for willow instead of “Dolores,” which is what Lola is originally short for. In general I don’t like names that are short for other names, Lola alone is too much of a pet name or nickname. Lola ferris sounds like a juniors line.

willow “lola” ferris > lola ferris.