Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Make sense of it!

VIP Member
I was really surprised with her announcement too. From what I gather she is a very calculated selfish person and pregnancy is very hard on her so why would she put herself through something she doesn't enjoy for the heck of it? She certainly doesn't care about anyone's opinion and seems like she's on SM just to get brand deals. Also it's weird how she showed her kids all along and suddenly stopped out of the blue without an explanation. Nothing about her is transparent or genuine. It's money money money and a picture perfect family I guess. Ive also wondered if she just wanted to have a boy and get it over with but it appears she doesn't care either way. Just wants to get it over with and move on like here I'm done with my life goals. I'm going to chill now. I wonder what's really going on with her.
I think her first pregnancy was a breeze, the second was rough so l don't get it either. She sure does bang on alot about money for someone "living the dream" she seems very unhappy.

Reactions: 1

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
hmm true! just her pic of her in the paw patrol thing, looks like a lil bump? probs lighting
I think it’s certain outfits she wears! Like at the beginning of her latest video she looks more curvy but it’s the cut of her joggers I think

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
I know no one reads Aspyn’s thread lmao but I have to get my thoughts out as I just watched her newest video. I used to watch her back in high school and then stopped for years and years, I’ve seen a few of her videos this year and I just… I have a few things.

1: It looks like she hates her life and husband. Like idk, she just doesn’t seem like very content with her life. Or maybe that’s just how she is. I know she’s shared thoughts on how much her life has changed since before kids, and I get that it could be kinda depressing looking back and wanting that life again. So no blame there, but she just stares at her kids like she’s the babysitter and doesn’t seem lovey with Parker.

2: I’m not a mother, so I guess can’t speak out on this, but I was raised along with my two brothers my a single mum after my dad died from cancer when I was 5. She worked many jobs to pay pills, never had any help from family, and we weren’t well off at all. Aspyn has a nanny from 9-5… lady wtf if the point of having children if you and the dad aren’t even raising them. There is no need to have someone look after them that much when you work from home. Like it made me mad lol, acting like her life is hard with two kids. You have a husband, you have family near by, you’re rich, you work from home. It’s ridiculous idk, just angered me when I compare to my life and how weak people have gotten. Shout out to my mum for raising three kids to be mature, independent adults.
You literally just listed the reasons I don’t watch her anymore! She rushed into having the life she said she wanted - realised it wasn’t it- and isn’t even trying to make the most of it. Even when she just had Cove she seemed happier. I honestly think she’s depressed, and would benefit from stepping away from socials to get herself together

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
I’ve seen that theory too, and Aspyn has made it clear that that’s something she wants, but they own multiple properties! Surely they would keep this big house they’ve had made to their specifications to live in when visiting Utah, and sell one of the others? Although I think they have enough money that selling isn’t even necessary to buy something in California! Idk. It’s just not adding up in my mind
Well apparently her channel is only (lol) worth around $2 million these days so maybe they’ve had to downsize?

beatrix246

all the baby talk about not having his family there or coming to visit the baby early etc. Its pretty interesting now.
She was like that with baby #2. I'm wondering what Parker's parents thing about the whole situation. I know grandparents are entitled to see their grandchildren, but I doubt they wouldn't be helpful with the other two/are excited to meet the new addition.

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
wow she got offended and sent her minions after some woman who called her babies ugly. To be honest she didn't put out a super nice pic. And her kid's aren't really that cute.
She cannot take any criticism of anything. Whilst I don’t think it’s fair to comment on someone’s children, if you choose to put them in the public eye you have to accept that not everyone will be nice.