Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gee13

VIP Member
This is all so weird and one of those things we'll never know the truth of I think! I'm sure Parker is in the car with her when she did that shake shack TikTok the other day!

Reactions: 3

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
People on Reddit were saying her sister was in a live and had clearly been crying, refused to say what was wrong, which is apparently unusual as she’s a real “pick me” type. I have no idea though

squish1997

Aspyn came back into my YT feed with her pregnancy announcement of Baby #3, hadn't seen her channel pop up since she had #2 and l was shocked at the look of her, to be honest l had to check who it was twice because she's like a shadow of her former self with her eyes bulging from her gaunt face, yes she's always been thin but boy does she look emancipated and unwell, even her speech is slow and her thoughts appeared delayed like she's on heavy anti depressant medication. Is there something seriously medically wrong with her that l have missed over the past 2 years. Her BFF Lauren is exactly the same as before but Aspyns had the wind knocked out of her.
---
*emanciated*
I was really surprised with her announcement too. From what I gather she is a very calculated selfish person and pregnancy is very hard on her so why would she put herself through something she doesn't enjoy for the heck of it? She certainly doesn't care about anyone's opinion and seems like she's on SM just to get brand deals. Also it's weird how she showed her kids all along and suddenly stopped out of the blue without an explanation. Nothing about her is transparent or genuine. It's money money money and a picture perfect family I guess. Ive also wondered if she just wanted to have a boy and get it over with but it appears she doesn't care either way. Just wants to get it over with and move on like here I'm done with my life goals. I'm going to chill now. I wonder what's really going on with her.

sasbeep

VIP Member
She should get together with Acacia Kersey 😂
Haaahaaaa! To be fair for all Aspyns many faults I don’t think we can put her in the same sentence as Acacia. Unless Parker takes her to the cleaners and she ends up doing only fans on the side 😂

I don't feel bad about Aspyn because she choose that life, Parker didnt want another kid so soon but she did so she got pregnant with Lola, he literally cried when she told him because he was overwhelmed with Cove and he already knew Lola was also gonna be his responsability 100%, those babies only want to be with him because besides the nanny he is always taking care of them

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
I love how on the latest vlog she’s trying to act like cove only watches a few mins of tv per day and when she does this that educational show Miss Rachel - wtf? They don’t seem to ever take her out anywhere and they’re always home and she is obsessed with paw patrol! I’m sure she watches more tv than she is trying to make us believe
Probably doesn’t fit with her “aesthetic”

strawb

VIP Member
i don't think they split up, she keeps saying 'we' in this video and talking about the new house:

gee13

VIP Member
Just went for a nosey, sorry but that's too far. It's clearly someone desperate for whatever reason for Aspyn to show her kids again that they make up this awful stuff thinking she will show them to prove it wrong. No wonder she's keeping them hidden if this is what she deals with. Disgusting.

binlova

VIP Member
I think her first pregnancy was a breeze, the second was rough so l don't get it either. She sure does bang on alot about money for someone "living the dream" she seems very unhappy.
she very clearly just wants as much free stuff as possible but is extremely unhappy with her life. influencer culture and redecorating every 2 mins has left her empty as a person with no drive and nothing to do all day.

Rubyred97

really trying to figure out what could be going on after her recent video, I have no idea. Possibly a miscarriage or someone close to her being ill? I can’t imagine her ever leaving Parker, but agree with what others have said about her increasingly being more progressive.

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
absolutely! i even saw someone on reddit saying they hope it's true, how could you ever wish that someone's child is ill??? thankfully i don't think anyone on tattle would ever say that
We’d report them if they did and they would be removed! I’m hoping it’s all just Aspyn being overly dramatic because Luca + Grey folded.

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
But why would that make them sell the new house? That’s the part I can’t figure out!
General consensus is that they’ve changed their minds about moving into it, so they’re going to sell and buy a property where they want one (Southern California has been mentioned)