Aspyn Ovard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I figured I'd make a thread for her as she's just announced she's pregnant. I kind of figured her and Parker would have a kid soon so not surprised.

I feel like her audience is pretty young so it'll be interesting to see if she becomes a 'family channel' or vlogs her child a lot.

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe she’s selling presets for $50
I actually quite like her and Parker, I only started watching them again recently and really didn't like them initially by they've definitely grown.

On the other hand, $50 for presets is ridiculous.

Reactions: 5
Can’t believe she’s selling presets for $50
It seems to be the new thing and easy way of making money. Acacia was selling some ugly overexposed presets as well and must've made thousands from them.

Reactions: 3
ok, never buy presets because they only work on the image which the preset was made. you buy LUTS not presets, and those presets are sooooo basic it takes 10 minutes in photoshop. all she does it increases the brightness, changes the hue and contrasts. I'm a retouch artist, have been for 10 years and it makes me laugh seeing these girls so desperate that there willing to pay $50-$100 on something that 1. will not work on there images 2. something literally you can youtube and learn yourself in 1second.

Reactions: 6
I know this is an old thread but I wanted to revive it because she named her daughter...COVE. I think thats worse than Grey.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hey anyone following Aspyn Lately.
I don't know why but her having the baby gives me vibes like the baby is an object which she is promoting on YT. In one of her videos, she referred to her baby as "it"
Objectifying the baby and using them for more sponsorships isn't new to YT but it is so cringeworthy to watch

Reactions: 2
I just don’t understand why both she and Parker find it so hard to look at the ACTUAL camera, like at the audience! Their eye contact is off because they always look at the view finder!

this witch makes me feel sick
Her stupid ugly name
Her fella looks like her twin 😫😫😫😫😫😫😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Say what you say about them, but they do seem like good parents, at least from what I've seen on their vlogs. Curious to see how they'll handle two kids, but it's not like they have a lot to do -- seem to be at home majority of the time.

Reactions: 8