Aspyn Ovard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hmm, so it's her bday today, parker hasn't posted anything at all, and when i went to her insta the full name was just 'aspyn ovard', i'm pretty sure it was 'aspyn ovard ferris'? i guess we'll know for sure if he doesn't post anything for her bday

Reactions: 4
They did only recently go on holiday though. But she has been spending quite a lot of time with her sister and Parker has been notably absent.

Reactions: 1
What do we think? State should be Mississippi not Missouri btw. Also one of her former employees has been commenting and mentioned about eight months ago that L&G was ‘hanging on by a thread’, so I think it’s been a long time coming!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I hope everything is okay. I did think their building of the house in Utah seemed crazy considering whenever she went to California she would wish and wish she lived there. It’s very odd.

Same. Although it’s awful to think that they are making up rumours too. She’s annoying but doesn’t deserve that
absolutely! i even saw someone on reddit saying they hope it's true, how could you ever wish that someone's child is ill??? thankfully i don't think anyone on tattle would ever say that

• Wow
Reactions: 3
absolutely! i even saw someone on reddit saying they hope it's true, how could you ever wish that someone's child is ill??? thankfully i don't think anyone on tattle would ever say that
We’d report them if they did and they would be removed! I’m hoping it’s all just Aspyn being overly dramatic because Luca + Grey folded.

But why would that make them sell the new house? That’s the part I can’t figure out!
General consensus is that they’ve changed their minds about moving into it, so they’re going to sell and buy a property where they want one (Southern California has been mentioned)

General consensus is that they’ve changed their minds about moving into it, so they’re going to sell and buy a property where they want one (Southern California has been mentioned)
I’ve seen that theory too, and Aspyn has made it clear that that’s something she wants, but they own multiple properties! Surely they would keep this big house they’ve had made to their specifications to live in when visiting Utah, and sell one of the others? Although I think they have enough money that selling isn’t even necessary to buy something in California! Idk. It’s just not adding up in my mind

I’ve seen that theory too, and Aspyn has made it clear that that’s something she wants, but they own multiple properties! Surely they would keep this big house they’ve had made to their specifications to live in when visiting Utah, and sell one of the others? Although I think they have enough money that selling isn’t even necessary to buy something in California! Idk. It’s just not adding up in my mind
Well apparently her channel is only (lol) worth around $2 million these days so maybe they’ve had to downsize?

Well apparently her channel is only (lol) worth around $2 million these days so maybe they’ve had to downsize?
Only 2 million 😅 what a life haha. But again, why not sell one or all of their other three properties if that’s the case?