ASMR Channels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really like Darya. Not tried any of her videos in Russian but her voice is lovely.

Josie B ASMR is good. Mainly 'spa treatments' and make-up but she just has a really nice demeanour.

Reactions: 3
Really like Darya. Not tried any of her videos in Russian but her voice is lovely.

Josie B ASMR is good. Mainly 'spa treatments' and make-up but she just has a really nice demeanour.
I've not heard of Josie B before, will try her out later!

Reactions: 1
I have been watching asmr since 2011! Watching gentle whispering since then. I really like SemideCoco. I enjoy people putting make up on them selves or others, no talking, and haircuts on others - haircut Harry is a good channel for that!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
this is so cringe, i don't get what kind of audience she wants? her asmr was good, but was it this?
If you go back on her channel she seems to have always wanted to do vlog/self promotion type content and then the ASMR starts a few years ago in amongst that. She's been doing much less ASMR content lately and her instagram is so classic 'influencer' I'm inclined to think she jumped on the ASMR content to get her viewership up but doesn't actually want to do it and would prefer to have a 'regular' showing off channel. It's annoying because she's so talented at the ASMR when she actually puts energy into it but all this stuff is crap and I don't really want it on my Youtube tbh. I wish people would keep channels ASMR channels separate from all the narcissistic vlog stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If you go back on her channel she seems to have always wanted to do vlog/self promotion type content and then the ASMR starts a few years ago in amongst that. She's been doing much less ASMR content lately and her instagram is so classic 'influencer' I'm inclined to think she jumped on the ASMR content to get her viewership up but doesn't actually want to do it and would prefer to have a 'regular' showing off channel. It's annoying because she's so talented at the ASMR when she actually puts energy into it but all this stuff is crap and I don't really want it on my Youtube tbh. I wish people would keep channels ASMR channels separate from all the narcissistic vlog stuff
yeah same, I am only interested in her ASMR content, the rest has no appeal. Didn't she used to do modelling? I don't get why she doesn't just go back to that if this is the kind of thing she wants to do

yeah same, I am only interested in her ASMR content, the rest has no appeal. Didn't she used to do modelling? I don't get why she doesn't just go back to that if this is the kind of thing she wants to do
it was dancing (stripping) rather than modelling I believe

Her ASMR content is first class, the rest is narcissistic and voyeuristic. She wants to be taken seriously, yet relies heavily on sexualised content, rather than actual talent.

Her ASMR content is first class, the rest is narcissistic and voyeuristic. She wants to be taken seriously, yet relies heavily on sexualised content, rather than actual talent.
yeah exactly , this is why I don't get why she doesn't do more, the rest of her content is just nothing special and won't make her channel anything different

Reactions: 2
agreed, particularly as she said last year that one of the most important things for her in making ASMR is making people realise that intimacy isn't sexual (paraphrasing and I can't remember the context but she 100% said something like this) she isn't exactly covering herself in glory in that regard.

• Heart
she def went on about how asmr shouldn't be sexual yet a lot of her old asmr thumbnails and videos are centered on her huge implants. Honestly... if she owned that she enjoys that kind of attention then cool? im all for it, show your body and be sexual, but she is so weird about how she does. like she doesn't want to Own up to her need of being seen as desirable and hot, but when she wants views shell pose sexily with a broom lmao.. I think she is in denial about what she is really like and takes herself way too seriously. she practically shamed someone for sex work on instagram but she should be in solidarity as a former sex worker and she still pretty much is using her body to invite attention/views....

anyway.... y'all seen atmosphere's new video?

she def went on about how asmr shouldn't be sexual yet a lot of her old asmr thumbnails and videos are centered on her huge implants. Honestly... if she owned that she enjoys that kind of attention then cool? im all for it, show your body and be sexual, but she is so weird about how she does. like she doesn't want to Own up to her need of being seen as desirable and hot, but when she wants views shell pose sexily with a broom lmao.. I think she is in denial about what she is really like and takes herself way too seriously. she practically shamed someone for sex work on instagram but she should be in solidarity as a former sex worker and she still pretty much is using her body to invite attention/views....

anyway.... y'all seen atmosphere's new video?
jesus, has anyone seen julia's latest video? talking about being on a "time schedule" when all she needs to do is have breakfast before a 2pm appointment... influencers/youtubers are so out of touch

jesus, has anyone seen julia's latest video? talking about being on a "time schedule" when all she needs to do is have breakfast before a 2pm appointment... influencers/youtubers are so out of touch
So many ASMR you tubers start off so well and then become greedy, Julia is one, Char ASMR is another, she has gone down the only fans route, she made a new channel on YT for non explicit content, that lasted about a month, now she's back to the seedy content again, it's such a shame, because her ASMR is amazing. Sex obviously sells and it means less input for more money

So many ASMR you tubers start off so well and then become greedy, Julia is one, Char ASMR is another, she has gone down the only fans route, she made a new channel on YT for non explicit content, that lasted about a month, now she's back to the seedy content again, it's such a shame, because her ASMR is amazing. Sex obviously sells and it means less input for more money
I've not watched char before but just had a look at her channel and the first 5 videos are wild

I've not watched char before but just had a look at her channel and the first 5 videos are wild
Id definitely recommend her earlier videos ,her ASMR is really good,I just hate the explicit stuff,it kind of devalues ASMR as a genre.

she's laughably out of touch and she got rid of the horse already...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.