ASMR Channels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to Heather Feather?
She supposedly had some surgery a couple of years back, another Youtuber made an announcement for her and she periodically uploaded after some time off but seems to have just disappeared again, mad considering she created a huge garage storage and recording area for the amount of stuff she has, don't know if that video is still up.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I think who you like as an ASMRtist is highly dependent upon what triggers you enjoy.

PlainVanillaBean ASMR
ASMR Zeitgeist
ASMR Planet (a lot of makeup but I just love her tapping and whisper)
Clareee ASMR
Chiara ASMR (she records in Italian mostly, her most famous videos are in English but I just love so many of hers you don't need to understand)
Shili TV (she's Chinese (has subs) and visits all sorts of spa's and massage places, I like them but some people might skip certain videos of hers)
Alfredo Uno (Ecuadorian ladies who do massages on themselves and others, I really like it, sometimes they can be a bit loud but they are a certain kind of ASMR I like)

Let me know if you like any of these :)

Reactions: 5
I went off Maria at Gentle Whispering. I really love ASMR Angel. Charlotte is her real name. Great sense of humour and really puts in the hardwork without going overboard. I hate tapping. Too many artists tap everything. Also, without intentionally causing ASMR, I also follow Yanghaiyang. Such a lovely lady.
I love Yanghaiyang

Reactions: 1
Moonlight cottage is another one I’d recommend - her attention to detail is incredible!

Reactions: 3
I think who you like as an ASMRtist is highly dependent upon what triggers you enjoy.

PlainVanillaBean ASMR
ASMR Zeitgeist
ASMR Planet (a lot of makeup but I just love her tapping and whisper)
Clareee ASMR
Chiara ASMR (she records in Italian mostly, her most famous videos are in English but I just love so many of hers you don't need to understand)
Shili TV (she's Chinese (has subs) and visits all sorts of spa's and massage places, I like them but some people might skip certain videos of hers)
Alfredo Uno (Ecuadorian ladies who do massages on themselves and others, I really like it, sometimes they can be a bit loud but they are a certain kind of ASMR I like)

Let me know if you like any of these :)
love chiara ASMR, especially her cooking videos. So relaxing!

She supposedly had some surgery a couple of years back, another Youtuber made an announcement for her and she periodically uploaded after some time off but seems to have just disappeared again, mad considering she created a huge garage storage and recording area for the amount of stuff she has, don't know if that video is still up.
She's also still got a patreon which charges people for quite literally nothing. Fair enough it's their perogative to cancel the payment but it seems really off to me when she's not done anything for literally years

Reactions: 2
She's also still got a patreon which charges people for quite literally nothing. Fair enough it's their perogative to cancel the payment but it seems really off to me when she's not done anything for literally years
Yeah thats ridiculous, I'm not really a fan of Patreon in general though.

Going back to itsblitzzz - her latest insta post. Girl this is why nobody takes you seriously. I remember her posting a twerking ass close up last year

Reactions: 7
Going back to itsblitzzz - her latest insta post. Girl this is why nobody takes you seriously. I remember her posting a twerking ass close up last year
I am kind of disappointed seeing how she really is, I have only watched a handful of itsblitzzz asmr videos since I don't subscribe to people nowadays (I have been getting into weird phases of things I watch for a period of time and the go for something completely different afterward).

If you're worried about having bills to pay and a house mortgage, get a part-time job. You're lucky to have been able to buy something at all in this day and age when a lot of people are struggling to keep food on their tables.

Am i a tiny bit jealous, of course! I will never be able to buy an apartment with expensive rent (I have an unusual last name so finding somewhere with cheaper rents is impossible, trust me I spent two months last year trying) student loan and a bank loan (had to pay the deposit somehow).

If I was only somewhat attractive or got into the whole YT thing before the talented younger generation came along, I could have made some nice amount of income as a part-time YT. It´s when you start going full-time YT that YouTubers get lazy, greedy, and even more greedy.

I am kind of disappointed seeing how she really is, I have only watched a handful of itsblitzzz asmr videos since I don't subscribe to people nowadays (I have been getting into weird phases of things I watch for a period of time and the go for something completely different afterward).

If you're worried about having bills to pay and a house mortgage, get a part-time job. You're lucky to have been able to buy something at all in this day and age when a lot of people are struggling to keep food on their tables.

Am i a tiny bit jealous, of course! I will never be able to buy an apartment with expensive rent (I have an unusual last name so finding somewhere with cheaper rents is impossible, trust me I spent two months last year trying) student loan and a bank loan (had to pay the deposit somehow).

If I was only somewhat attractive or got into the whole YT thing before the talented younger generation came along, I could have made some nice amount of income as a part-time YT. It´s when you start going full-time YT that YouTubers get lazy, greedy, and even more greedy.
She did a vlog the other day going on about nick being on Saturday night live. It’s hard to feel sorry for them tbh

Reactions: 5
I found my people!!! I’ve listened to ASMR for years and years.
Maria was my first love and I still dip in and out. I like her colour analysis videos she’s done recently
Love semide coco!! And latte. Also like goodnight moon from time to time but I can take or leave her at the moment.
Lots of my faves have stopped making videos but I still like TonyBomboni (though he has done some questionable videos)
Also love LOVE river asmr. He is just a beautiful fascinating man. I think he’s AMAZING. Not everyone’s cup of tea but he is mine!
Have you seen the Alexander technique video with Diana Dewitt Dawson?? That’s complete unintentional ASMR which is just a classic.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I like her ASMR videos, but apart from that I cant take her seriously, one one hand she goes on about wanting to live quite a simple life, then both she and her boyfriend buy property. She wants to be taken seriously as a creator and then posts videos of her semi naked,usually poll dancing ,claiming she wants to move away from her old life as a stripper.She has clearly always known how to get noticed, usually resorting to sexualising her behaviour. As I said,I like her ASMR but find her a bit of a hypocrite in other areas that she preaches about

I love Karuna's ASMR, but I find it neigh impossible to watch her videos and support her with views, from the other forum, it appears she has a really toxic lifestyle and uses her money from ASMR to fuel that. But damn, if her stuff doesn't send me straight to sleep sometimes.

Reactions: 8
I love Karuna's ASMR, but I find it neigh impossible to watch her videos and support her with views, from the other forum, it appears she has a really toxic lifestyle and uses her money from ASMR to fuel that. But damn, if her stuff doesn't send me straight to sleep sometimes.
She has some great videos, that I can give her credit for, but she is terrible for controversies and some strange behavioral habits which is why I can't subscribe and actively support her.

Reactions: 10
I like her ASMR videos, but apart from that I cant take her seriously, one one hand she goes on about wanting to live quite a simple life, then both she and her boyfriend buy property. She wants to be taken seriously as a creator and then posts videos of her semi naked,usually poll dancing ,claiming she wants to move away from her old life as a stripper.She has clearly always known how to get noticed, usually resorting to sexualising her behaviour. As I said,I like her ASMR but find her a bit of a hypocrite in other areas that she preaches about
she seems like she wants to be around famous people and get as much attention as possible tbh. she will complain about social media but when I followed her she would post non stop, I guess she still is. her last asmr videos are more and more about who is in them rather than the asmr itself. her two managers she likes to talk about are working hard lol ....She'll preach as long as it suits how she wants to be seen like its been said here. the whole wellness/sustainable lifestyle thing is pretty disingenuous to begin with imo. seeing how she reacts to criticism isn't a good look either, it was what was the nail in the coffin for me a few months ago.

• Heart
Did she ever reveal where she bought their second home? I saw briefly that she bought a horse for her hobby so it doesn't look like she'll be leaving LA any time soon. Her preaching of minimalism and simplicity is such an LA BS thing. Cutting fresh fruit and making your bed for a monetized video so you can pay for your boob job and call yourself sustainable is really something.

Did she ever reveal where she bought their second home? I saw briefly that she bought a horse for her hobby so it doesn't look like she'll be leaving LA any time soon. Her preaching of minimalism and simplicity is such an LA BS thing. Cutting fresh fruit and making your bed for a monetized video so you can pay for your boob job and call yourself sustainable is really something.
Hahaha this totally sums her up. She's done sponsored stuff too, one I recall was a skincare (oil?) brand and she was banging on (soft spoken ofc) about them being sustainable and in glass bottles etc. but she had about 30 in front of her which totally defied the object

Hahaha this totally sums her up. She's done sponsored stuff too, one I recall was a skincare (oil?) brand and she was banging on (soft spoken ofc) about them being sustainable and in glass bottles etc. but she had about 30 in front of her which totally defied the object
someone said never trust a person with a used entry level bmw or Mercedes bc they just care about appearances since they're terrible cars, she has a used base bmw that she would show lol red flag #1!!!! she's been chasing that persona

Reactions: 2
yeah I
agree, even the fact she had a book job was ridiculous if she is claiming to be so obsessed with things being "natural" etc, what is natural about putting silicone in yourself totally unnecesarily? I didn't realise how much money she must be making until last year (I think) when she basically just jetted off to france on a whim when her and the bf had a fight

I like latte asmr, southern asmr sounds, deezire asmr, asmr angel and marno asmr the most

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.