ASMR Channels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah I

agree, even the fact she had a book job was ridiculous if she is claiming to be so obsessed with things being "natural" etc, what is natural about putting silicone in yourself totally unnecesarily? I didn't realise how much money she must be making until last year (I think) when she basically just jetted off to france on a whim when her and the bf had a fight
Yesss and then she was posting vids on insta of her bare twerking ass, cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I like latte asmr, southern asmr sounds, deezire asmr, asmr angel and marno asmr the most
Latte is of course amazing, and I’ve really been loving Marno’s videos, I find his voice/whispering so soothing and he seems like such a nice chill person. Need to check out the others you mentioned!

Latte is of course amazing, and I’ve really been loving Marno’s videos, I find his voice/whispering so soothing and he seems like such a nice chill person. Need to check out the others you mentioned!
I hope you like them!

yeah I

agree, even the fact she had a book job was ridiculous if she is claiming to be so obsessed with things being "natural" etc, what is natural about putting silicone in yourself totally unnecesarily? I didn't realise how much money she must be making until last year (I think) when she basically just jetted off to france on a whim when her and the bf had a fight
I happened upon one of her recent videos where she just leased a horse for 6 months and she said she started riding October 2020.

Can you imagine starting a hobby 4-5 months ago and deciding you are too good to use the horses they have for riding lessons and needing your own horse? JFC.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I happened upon one of her recent videos where she just leased a horse for 6 months and she said she started riding October 2020.

Can you imagine starting a hobby 4-5 months ago and deciding you are too good to use the horses they have for riding lessons and needing your own horse? JFC.
I was surprised when I first found her channel (maybe 2 years ago) that she didn't have any other job at the time, she must have quit her job well before her channel was earning that much. I wonder if either she has money from her parents or Nick was just supporting her?

She has some great videos, that I can give her credit for, but she is terrible for controversies and some strange behavioral habits which is why I can't subscribe and actively support her.
I've liked some of Karuna's stuff but she seems like a really unpleasant person and the way she came for Mary SouthernASMR Sounds over the BLM thing was totally WTF.

I still subscribe to loads of ASMRtists but I need to have a clear out as it's become so huge now and most of the bigger channels have gotten formulaic and dull. I'll still stick with Maria Gentlewhispering as she still does the odd great video and I've always liked WhispersRed. I currently am really into a few: Anna ASMR as she's got a lovely soft-spoken style and I like her monthly horoscopes. Latte is great of course, as is Soy. JubileeWhispers does a lot of video game play stuff which isn't really my thing but her voice is great and she's sweet. ASMRvelous seems like a bit of an odd fish but I like her style, her tattoo tour is one of my favourites. Phonecian Sailor has great, cinematic stuff which he clearly puts a lot of thought into, plus he's not bad to look at either. Gloss & Tingles, a British girl, it's mostly make-up and skincare based but she's like a ray of sunshine. I love Angelica as her stuff is bonkers, although I wish her videos were a bit longer. BlackMaleASMR has a great voice and has recently started posting more again. SoftASMR is generally pretty consistent and I love her true crime stuff. Amuse ASMR is brilliant if you just want a lovely, relaxing voice and chill content. And of course the amazing and hilarious AmalZD.

Reactions: 6
I was surprised when I first found her channel (maybe 2 years ago) that she didn't have any other job at the time, she must have quit her job well before her channel was earning that much. I wonder if either she has money from her parents or Nick was just supporting her?
I think it's Nick supporting her tbh

She's got another one now - saw it on insta a couple of days ago and rolled my eyes
ETA just checked and she's deleted the post with the new horse

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Honestly, it was probably Nick.
I think it's Nick supporting her tbh

She's got another one now - saw it on insta a couple of days ago and rolled my eyes
ETA just checked and she's deleted the post with the new horse
It's definitely Nick supporting her which is why I found her whole woe is me I have bills to pay now that I have mortgage to pay so disingenuous because no one is entitled to a second home and if you don't want to pay for it using the only work you actually do (sponsored posts), that's your own fault.

Wait, she leased ANOTHER horse? Or was that the same horse she showed on YT?

In general, I don't really like sponsorships on ASMR videos. I usually find them clunky and out of place, especially when there's like a 5 minute monologue about Audible or something. Is anyone influenced to buy something while they're trying to sleep/relax and being interrupted?

Honestly, it was probably Nick.

It's definitely Nick supporting her which is why I found her whole woe is me I have bills to pay now that I have mortgage to pay so disingenuous because no one is entitled to a second home and if you don't want to pay for it using the only work you actually do (sponsored posts), that's your own fault.

Wait, she leased ANOTHER horse? Or was that the same horse she showed on YT?

In general, I don't really like sponsorships on ASMR videos. I usually find them clunky and out of place, especially when there's like a 5 minute monologue about Audible or something. Is anyone influenced to buy something while they're trying to sleep/relax and being interrupted?
its incredibly tacky and once again ....show off-y to flaunt you leasing a horse especially in a pandemic lol..in addition to being a beginner? I get there will always be people in different financial situations and what not but she cant help herself at all but to constantly humble brag, its lame. even revealing she bought a house without seeing it.... why not wait until you see it and fix it up or whatever to make it more interesting content? its so insecure and needy. I def went through a period of loving her asmr content and thinking she was kinda of cool for a YouTube (lol) but now its like one off thing after the other. its a bummer.

its incredibly tacky and once again ....show off-y to flaunt you leasing a horse especially in a pandemic lol..in addition to being a beginner? I get there will always be people in different financial situations and what not but she cant help herself at all but to constantly humble brag, its lame. even revealing she bought a house without seeing it.... why not wait until you see it and fix it up or whatever to make it more interesting content? its so insecure and needy. I def went through a period of loving her asmr content and thinking she was kinda of cool for a YouTube (lol) but now its like one off thing after the other. its a bummer.
As a content creator I really like her ASMR, but as a person, really don't like her, I find her extremely fake and sleazy. She may no longer strip or pole dance for money, but is more than happy to dress and behave provocatively to get views on social media, all whilst promoting a peaceful minimalist non materialistic lifestyle

I love Gentle Whispering, although I haven’t listening as much as I used to over the last couple of years. I cannot get into anyone else as much as her, it’s the Russian accent I think, English accents (I’m English) don’t do it for me in terms of ASMR! Even some of her dodgy role plays are good, my favourite one is the hair washing or the shirt crinkles.
I must start listening again.
Darya Lozhkina is Russian and has done some nice role-play stuff, her train conductor one is one of my favourites.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think who you like as an ASMRtist is highly dependent upon what triggers you enjoy.

PlainVanillaBean ASMR
ASMR Zeitgeist
ASMR Planet (a lot of makeup but I just love her tapping and whisper)
Clareee ASMR
Chiara ASMR (she records in Italian mostly, her most famous videos are in English but I just love so many of hers you don't need to understand)
Shili TV (she's Chinese (has subs) and visits all sorts of spa's and massage places, I like them but some people might skip certain videos of hers)
Alfredo Uno (Ecuadorian ladies who do massages on themselves and others, I really like it, sometimes they can be a bit loud but they are a certain kind of ASMR I like)

Let me know if you like any of these :)
There’s one I recently discovered called Miss Vintage Tingles, the vids seem a bit odd and there’s nothing relaxing about them imo, they’re quite abrasive if that’s the right word? Could just be me though!

Did anyone ever follow ASMRrequests? I loved her haircut videos she did. She randomly disappeared like a year or so ago and I have no idea where she went

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Darya Lozhkina is Russian and has done some nice role-play stuff, her train conductor one is one of my favourites.
oh I’ll check her out thank you.

reminds me of being on the train home (when I lived in London) and there was a TFL lady interviewing passengers on the train, she had a lovely soft Polish accent that was pure ASMR, next journey she sat with me to ask me questions, it was a blissful journey!

• Heart
Did anyone ever follow ASMRrequests? I loved her haircut videos she did. She randomly disappeared like a year or so ago and I have no idea where she went
Loved her, still wondering where she is. She was one of my favourites. She was falling out of touch with her channel for a while I think but imo losing her brother sadly changed a lot for her. I wish she would come back.

I also love Tenderloving ASMR, hers are very lowkey stuff, nothing that has big production like Goodnight Moon's (though I love Goodnight Moon's channel) but some of my favourites are by her. I was gutted when she had made her content private a couple of years ago so I'm really glad she's decided to make them public again.

i checked put Daryas channel and im hooked! She is very similar, even in looks to Maria of Gentle Whispering, like a younger naughtier sister! 😆

Reactions: 4
i checked put Daryas channel and im hooked! She is very similar, even in looks to Maria of Gentle Whispering, like a younger naughtier sister! 😆
Ha, I believe Maria recommended Darya to her subscribers at one stage and said something similar herself!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.