ASMR Channels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeh I agree, I used to really like her, but recently (I cannot remember the context) she posted quite a passive aggressive comment about people not liking her content, and her latest video is just her complaining about her brand deals and how much time editing takes, surely if it is a full time job you expect it takes time? So then get a normal job like the rest of us, if she CHOSE to do this as a full time job she must understand she has to do certain ads etc? I finally unsubscribed. If she didn;t want to do brand deals she shouldn;t have chosen to do this as a job, she also must be making a lot to have 2 managers?
I love her ASMR content, but that's it. As the previous poster said, she's a bit of a hypocrite, always preaching a so called natural and non materialistic lifestyle, but in reality living quite a contradictory lifestyle to what she preaches.
Previously I had mentioned that I like Cheryl ASMR, this last week I've b3really disappointed in her, she always says how she loves asmr and wants to create content to help others but now is using membership/patreon. 90%of her content are live streams, recorded on her phone, but now she's is charging for that. Cheryl is lovely, but is too sporadic and low tech to think her content is worth charging for.

Reactions: 4
Noooo Gentlewhispering used product placement in her last video :( spoilt it for me to be honest but I suppose she has to earn her bread and butter.

Reactions: 2
yeh I agree, I used to really like her, but recently (I cannot remember the context) she posted quite a passive aggressive comment about people not liking her content, and her latest video is just her complaining about her brand deals and how much time editing takes, surely if it is a full time job you expect it takes time? So then get a normal job like the rest of us, if she CHOSE to do this as a full time job she must understand she has to do certain ads etc? I finally unsubscribed. If she didn;t want to do brand deals she shouldn;t have chosen to do this as a job, she also must be making a lot to have 2 managers?
Yeah, I watched snippets of that video before realising it was honestly just a complaint-o-rama about problems of her own making. She kept bringing up not having that many bills but also now having a mortgage to pay and I was like, do you want people to feel bad that you have bills to pay? The part I watched she said she spends most of her money on "experiences." Pure speculation but I'm sure getting that downpayment on her new house was a lot easier when her boyfriend owns the house you've lived in for years/probably pays the majority of bills. I ended up unsubscribing because as much as I love her ASMR content, that privileged BS made my blood boil.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I really like atmosphere ASMR and semide coco!
As for itsblitzz, I initially really enjoyed her asmr content and still do sometimes but like other users have said here her personality and tone deafness is just super annoying. The way she handles and reacts to the smallest criticism or even someone asking her a question that she takes personally becomes a ten story soap box on instagram. She comes from what seems like very humble beginnings which I really liked but she went the completely other direction and has become a performative wealthy LA stereotype. There seems to be this need to be envied that she has and her attitude is just so crappy. Her non asmr videos have become more frequent and they're just her complaining and lecturing viewers half the time and being defensive bc I think more people have been calling her out and she must know its true on some level bc it bothers her sooo much. I don't even necessarily blame her for doing sponsored posts bc it seems like a great opportunity to make good money in a context you enjoy! but I mean.. read the room girl. im glad there is discussion about her channel bc her irked the f**** outta me lately.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I really like atmosphere ASMR and semide coco!
As for itsblitzz, I initially really enjoyed her asmr content and still do sometimes but like other users have said here her personality and tone deafness is just super annoying. The way she handles and reacts to the smallest criticism or even someone asking her a question that she takes personally becomes a ten story soap box on instagram. She comes from what seems like very humble beginnings which I really liked but she went the completely other direction and has become a performative wealthy LA stereotype. There seems to be this need to be envied that she has and her attitude is just so crappy. Her non asmr videos have become more frequent and they're just her complaining and lecturing viewers half the time and being defensive bc I think more people have been calling her out and she must know its true on some level bc it bothers her sooo much. I don't even necessarily blame her for doing sponsored posts bc it seems like a great opportunity to make good money in a context you enjoy! but I mean.. read the room girl. im glad there is discussion about her channel bc her irked the f**** outta me lately.
yeah I agree , I remember when she started doing ASMR and commenters were all saying how she had found her "niche" on youtube, which i totally agreed with, I find her voice really relaxing, and don't get why she didn't do more and the cat ASMR post was just :love: . I am sorry but 2 posts a month is not a full time job, unless you are totally incapable at editing (in which case mybe consider another career?) a full time youtuber should surely be able to do at kleast one post a week?
Her saying she made enough without sponsorship was really a kick in the teeth imo, it was basically saying "I earn enough but want to earn more"

Reactions: 6
I love her ASMR content, but that's it. As the previous poster said, she's a bit of a hypocrite, always preaching a so called natural and non materialistic lifestyle, but in reality living quite a contradictory lifestyle to what she preaches.
Previously I had mentioned that I like Cheryl ASMR, this last week I've b3really disappointed in her, she always says how she loves asmr and wants to create content to help others but now is using membership/patreon. 90%of her content are live streams, recorded on her phone, but now she's is charging for that. Cheryl is lovely, but is too sporadic and low tech to think her content is worth charging for.
yeh I don't get how you can go on about eating all natural food etc etc and then have a boob job?

Love asmr! Gentle whispering and whispers red are the only ones I've found that work for me and I can fall asleep to. So soothing. But I don't like spraying and annoys me when in the middle of a relaxing hair brushing video they will start spraying the hair , I find it so distracting

Love asmr! Gentle whispering and whispers red are the only ones I've found that work for me and I can fall asleep to. So soothing. But I don't like spraying and annoys me when in the middle of a relaxing hair brushing video they will start spraying the hair , I find it so distracting
I really like Reiki with Anna, I find her voice really calming

Reactions: 3
Love whispers red, I actually really like the role play ones, her dreamy spa one or something is one I’ve listened to over and over. I love Tena ASMR, she does a lot of mouth sounds/words videos that I love.

• Heart
yeh I don't get how you can go on about eating all natural food etc etc and then have a boob job?
There's so much about her that is just hypocritical. I also used to find her poll dancing videos quite tacky. OK it did used to be her job and I don't have an issue with that, but if you're making a YouTube video, why dress like a stripper, when surely the focus is on the art of pole dancing. She's very aware that sex sells, hence why she often posts videos of her dressed quite provocatively. It's all about making money and her background has taught her how to sell herself.

Reactions: 5
Her list of aims for 2021 is hilarious, she is writing a screenplay?!

• Haha
I'm confused as to why she needs 2 managers. I think she has a vision of how she wants to be seen, but doesn't really have the interest to work at it. It's all about earning a lot for doing very little. She always went on about how beautiful all her models were, which seems quite shallow. Surely the ASMR was the focus

I'm confused as to why she needs 2 managers. I think she has a vision of how she wants to be seen, but doesn't really have the interest to work at it. It's all about earning a lot for doing very little. She always went on about how beautiful all her models were, which seems quite shallow. Surely the ASMR was the focus
yeah I agree she seems pretty lazy with her content and doesn't seem to really plan stuff to do, so many of her videos (ASMR and otherwise)are introduced how she just decided on the spur of the moment to film, the successful youtubers I follow have consistent upload schedules that are generally planned out in advance. She must be earning a lot of money thoguh as I assume her partner can't work atm

that post was so cringe, her naked in the mirror "I'm writing a screenplay and everyone will love it" or something. it was just so weird and funny to me. The self obsession....

Theres a good discussion about blitzzz on the asmr reddit under her Phoebe Bridgers interview. everyone was really respectful and thoughtful about how they discussed their issues with her channel and I guess blitzzz looks herself up... bc she saw it and took to instagram of course!

that post was so cringe, her naked in the mirror "I'm writing a screenplay and everyone will love it" or something. it was just so weird and funny to me. The self obsession....

Theres a good discussion about blitzzz on the asmr reddit under her Phoebe Bridgers ASMR video*. everyone was really respectful and thoughtful about how they discussed their issues with her channel and I guess blitzzz looks herself up... bc she saw it and took to instagram of course!

Last edited:

Theres a good discussion about blitzzz on the asmr reddit under her Phoebe Bridgers interview. everyone was really respectful and thoughtful about how they discussed their issues with her channel and I guess blitzzz looks herself up... bc she saw it and took to instagram of course!
what is the reddit thread?

Reactions: 1

I wonder how long until she shows up here then...

what is the reddit thread?
If you google her name on r/asmr, it's like the first post to appear. (I don't know if a direct link is allowed on tattle)

My favorites are WhispersRed, Gentlewhispering, Fastasmr, Caroline asmr, and ASMRArtofSound .

AsmrArtofSound is quite good. In a recent video, she said shes been having problems with the youtube algorithm and it's affecting her channel which is unfortunate . Go check out her channel if you're looking for new asmr artists to listen to!

Reactions: 2
I love Gentlewhispering, ASMR Blossom ( I don’t generally go for food/mouth sounds but her marshmallow eating video is amazing), Rebeccas beautiful ASMR addiction and ASMR magic. They are my go toos, but love hearing about channels I’ve not looked at before 😊

atmosphere makes amazing cinematic asmr experiences in case you guys haven't checked her out! she uploads once a month I think. her channel is really unique :)

I went off Maria at Gentle Whispering. I really love ASMR Angel. Charlotte is her real name. Great sense of humour and really puts in the hardwork without going overboard. I hate tapping. Too many artists tap everything. Also, without intentionally causing ASMR, I also follow Yanghaiyang. Such a lovely lady.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.