ASMR Channels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nicks insta. Is it just me who thinks it’s a bit weird that they’re this deep into a ltr and buying separate houses? Also saw she posted an actual asmr vid in the last few days, anyone watched? Might watch tonight

DB9464C7-5B87-4D0C-A277-DDC794663011.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Can someone make a separate thread for her so we can talk about other ASMRtists who are actually interesting in here?

Can someone make a separate thread for her so we can talk about other ASMRtists who are actually interesting in here?
This thread only has 7 pages in 4 months including those about Julia so it’s probably not worth doing so. Do you have any tea on other ASMRtists to support an entirely new thread?

Nicks insta. Is it just me who thinks it’s a bit weird that they’re this deep into a ltr and buying separate houses? Also saw she posted an actual asmr vid in the last few days, anyone watched? Might watch tonight

View attachment 537172
I just saw a post of hers in which she mentions buying it sight unseen?! why in god's name would anyone do this?!

I just saw a post of hers in which she mentions buying it sight unseen?! why in god's name would anyone do this?!
I don't believe everything she says, I get the feeling she likes everyone to think she's edgy and inspirational rather than a hustler, which is the real impression I have of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This thread only has 7 pages in 4 months including those about Julia so it’s probably not worth doing so. Do you have any tea on other ASMRtists to support an entirely new thread?
This is why I shouldn't drunk-post, sorry!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She says, posing on a petrol bike 🤥

View attachment 541859
I always had qualms with Julia about her stance on sustainability. I understand that there's no way to be completely zero waste and live completely ethically and no one is under any obligation to go vegan/plant based, but I feel like she's so touchy when it comes to her diet. She seems especially snarky towards when she's called out on the discrepancies between her supposed values and her diet. Maybe I'm just triggered but it always rubbed me the wrong way that she preaches about buying cruelty-free and sustainable options when her diet still contains meat, eggs and dairy (including her $30 yogurt or kefir or whatever it was). Again, it's a very personal decision but she lives in LA where eating plant based is easily accessible and she has the means to do so. I also wish she would stop claiming to be vegetarian when she eats fish regularly. Julia if you're reading this, fish don't grow on trees.

She says, posing on a petrol bike 🤥

View attachment 541859
she had like 8 things in her last vlog (first time I watched her in so long) that were single use plastic or just single use items. she's comfortable as long as shes preaching and even the people who gently mention her discrepancies will get a really defensive, often rude reply from her. Sustainability is such a double edge sword bc most people do their best tbh but influencers like Julia create content to feel superior or like they are actually helping when in reality they're on the same level as anyone, the way things are set up is not to do well for the earth. Someone in the reddit thread said something about her lifestyle content and wellness content in general being "designed to make people feel inadequate" and I think Julia projects her own insecurities into her content and how defensive she is about her as person. I am tired of rich, usually white, people lecturing a vulnerable audience about how to be "better." She shipped a horse needlessly across the country, is an online salesperson for tit people dont need/cant afford, talks about her purchases constantly, and tries to sell her "lifestyle" ....girl come oN. rant over.
Also..lmao that picture... she just wanted a hot selfie to show off. like girl you look great! you dont need to pretend to be an earth warrior to show off on main, just do it.

• Heart
I’m Hannah. Couldn’t help myself. Her second message is so ridiculous it’s like she’s a bleeping spoof

25AA98EF-2355-427C-BDA2-26585704D12D.png

I always had qualms with Julia about her stance on sustainability. I understand that there's no way to be completely zero waste and live completely ethically and no one is under any obligation to go vegan/plant based, but I feel like she's so touchy when it comes to her diet. She seems especially snarky towards when she's called out on the discrepancies between her supposed values and her diet. Maybe I'm just triggered but it always rubbed me the wrong way that she preaches about buying cruelty-free and sustainable options when her diet still contains meat, eggs and dairy (including her $30 yogurt or kefir or whatever it was). Again, it's a very personal decision but she lives in LA where eating plant based is easily accessible and she has the means to do so. I also wish she would stop claiming to be vegetarian when she eats fish regularly. Julia if you're reading this, fish don't grow on trees.

I’m Hannah. Couldn’t help myself. Her second message is so ridiculous it’s like she’s a bleeping spoof

View attachment 542114
Wow her reply is so unnecessarily rude, sorry she talked to you like that after posing a valid question. Itd be one thing if she got the bike to replace her car or to get around, because yes it is less harmful than a car but she bought it to ride it around as a hobby. Her whole 'I put money into hobbies instead of consumer goods to be less wasteful' seems really counterintuitive with hobbies like the ones she sought out.

Reactions: 4
Wow her reply is so unnecessarily rude, sorry she talked to you like that after posing a valid question. Itd be one thing if she got the bike to replace her car or to get around, because yes it is less harmful than a car but she bought it to ride it around as a hobby. Her whole 'I put money into hobbies instead of consumer goods to be less wasteful' seems really counterintuitive with hobbies like the ones she sought out.
She's an obnoxious attention seeker, she has always 'sold herself' to earn a living, whether as a stripper, pole dancer or a social media influencer. Her actions often contradict what she preaches, unless it's an ASMR video, she is usually semi naked or naked with careful camera placement. She claims to live a minimalist life, while both herself and boyfriend own homes, she regularly travels, no doubt creating pollution, she advertises over priced items, knowing they are unaffordable to most people. I get the feeling Julia feels her viewers should agree with her and put her on a pedistool and those who disagree with her are just jealous trolls. So many social media influences seem to have inflated egos and seems removed from reality

She also posted my comments on her story to try and instigate a pile-on. She’s the worst

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
She also posted my comments on her story to try and instigate a pile-on. She’s the worst
I hope you didn't get bombarded with DMs from her legion of followers...she came across as such an edge lord with the whole "I pOsTeD tHiS pHoTo oN EaRtH dAy fOr A rEaSoN" shtick, just unnecessary. I don't have to look far to see that her actions are inconsistent with her values.

omg she did that with the reddit post and it just made her look worse. she really cant handle any kind of comment that isn't kissing her ass....

Reactions: 1
omg she did that with the reddit post and it just made her look worse. she really cant handle any kind of comment that isn't kissing her ass....
typical influencer, how these people would ever have a normal job where they need to receive constructive criticism i do not know

I feel like its particularly gross and just wrong to try and get your followers to attack someone for something as harmless as that. its really weird and like...creepy lol.

Reactions: 4
I feel like its particularly gross and just wrong to try and get your followers to attack someone for something as harmless as that. its really weird and like...creepy lol.
She really does come across as very narcissistic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.