ASMR Channels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she's laughably out of touch and she got rid of the horse already...
that pissed me off
what excuse did she give? is she about to be be gifted a horse? :ROFLMAO:
he wasn't up to standard according to her vet. can't remember the details, I think she did a video about it. She annoys me so much now I don't even watch her old videos any more, I don't really know why I'm still subbed tbh

also this has basically become a julia thread 😂

Reactions: 1
that pissed me off

he wasn't up to standard according to her vet. can't remember the details, I think she did a video about it. She annoys me so much now I don't even watch her old videos any more, I don't really know why I'm still subbed tbh

also this has basically become a julia thread 😂
I'm glad it has, I need somewhere to vent! and the title of it was so clickbaity, the title kind of made it seem her relationship wasn't working imo. I would be so curious to know how much she is earning from her channel, it must be loads if she can buy a horse

I'm glad it has, I need somewhere to vent! and the title of it was so clickbaity, the title kind of made it seem her relationship wasn't working imo. I would be so curious to know how much she is earning from her channel, it must be loads if she can buy a horse
omg i'd forgotten about that! that's why I watched it! so irritating. I dont think she makes that much, Nick is pretty successful in the music biz

When she bought her house, she sort of implied in her stories that she would reveal how that happened and whether her and Nick were breaking up, which just pissed me off because in the next story he had bought her a TV for their bedroom, so clearly they weren't.

She struck gold with Nick, I doubt she'd ever break up with him unless she got famous on her own. But her famous ASMR collabs/lifestyle is all because of Nick.

ASMR in general for me is unproblematic - like, why would i hate gibiASMR and the like - they just make good content and don't do much else. This being a Julia heavy thread tracks :cool:

Reactions: 2
Karuna satori asmr is the only one i dislike shes always in drama and if shes not involved drags herself into it like when crinkleluvin leaked OF photos of be brave be you karuna went on a 40+ min rant on IG its crazy most asmr artists r great though

Reactions: 3
Does Julia have her own thread here? I was surprised she reacted so badly to the reddit post that had some really valid criticisms. Seems even more hypocritical after her new video where she completely blasted her real estate agent for being horrible at her job but said it was 'nothing personal'

Reactions: 4
does anyone have a link to the reddit one of julia? i cannot find it

I kind of winced when she was asking her viewers to help her buy a new couch for her new house while many of us are struggling to keep a roof over our heads during a pandemic. I'm happy her dreams are coming true but girl please don't hit us up for money.

does anyone have a link to the reddit one of julia? i cannot find it
I believe it's this thread

I kind of winced when she was asking her viewers to help her buy a new couch for her new house while many of us are struggling to keep a roof over our heads during a pandemic. I'm happy her dreams are coming true but girl please don't hit us up for money.
please BE JOKING. She has no bleeping shame. She's also acting like she was poor before she bought this house - witch you lived rent-free in a house your bf owns, of course you can save for a down payment and tit.

please BE JOKING. She has no bleeping shame. She's also acting like she was poor before she bought this house - witch you lived rent-free in a house your bf owns, of course you can save for a down payment and tit.
Not directly but she was essentially asking people to check out the videos sponsored product to help her afford a new couch. I generally really like Julia but I feel she's really tonedeaf about money, I don't think she should have to apologize for her newfound wealth or having a boyfriend who is clearly very financially supportive but a little perspective during a global pandemic wouldn't hurt. She's started to get really annoying rich horse girl vibes

oooh I'd not seen this thread, thanks for sharing! so many good points there

I love her ASMR but I find her extremely obnoxious and entitled.. Too many you tubers see it as their responsibility of their subscribers to keep paying towards the lifestyles they choose, whilst not creating much content.

oooh I'd not seen this thread, thanks for sharing! so many good points there
yeah it seems like everyone feels the same as me, apart from her ASMR she just comes across as very full of herself imo. I cannot believe they lived in a +$million dollar house, I knew they were well off bt that is crazy

Does Julia have her own thread here? I was surprised she reacted so badly to the reddit post that had some really valid criticisms. Seems even more hypocritical after her new video where she completely blasted her real estate agent for being horrible at her job but said it was 'nothing personal'
I feel like she talks really badly about people often and is like "nothing personal but (rants about them)"and she doesn't leave on good terms with people shes worked with who aren't semi famous or actually famous. its really telling when someone talks about someone like that...why even bring that up.....like she tried to play off like she and Phoebe Bridgers were straight up friends and her manager didnt arrange that video... like it was a cool get but she just gives off this vibe of disingenuous - ness

yeah and her whole "im not doing sponsored vids as often" lasted about three weeks lol like I don't think anyone even cared she was always doing sponsored videos she made it an issue ...and the videos are the most low effort repeats. it looks like she just wants money and its an easy way to get it for her.

yeah it seems like everyone feels the same as me, apart from her ASMR she just comes across as very full of herself imo. I cannot believe they lived in a +$million dollar house, I knew they were well off bt that is crazy
she bought a 650,000 condo in dc so she makes plenty of money im thinking!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.