Ashy Bines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did someone need some quick cash flow? šŸ§ to not even bother checking the rules first is dumb. A really quick Google search led me to the QLD govt site saying that the restrictions have been automatically extended to March. This includes gatherings of 100 people. She doesnā€™t have 100 people. Maybe she canā€™t sell any tickets šŸ˜† she said nearly 24 hours ago there were only 12 spots left and you can still go on the website and buy a ticket, soā€¦.

Also ā€œfirst baby bump picā€ā€¦ thereā€™s no actual bump.

Reactions: 5
Why can I see Ashy as one of those ā€œHunsā€ that would be at the top of a MLM pyramid?
I mean thatā€™s what all her ā€œsecret projectsā€ seem to be without the recruitment

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel like Nat got in first then ashy copied.. it's great to have memories of growing bump but that's more personal.. it's not even a 'milestone' mark.

..I have noticed sammi doesn't even wear baseline much anymore it's lskd and I've seen a few Lorna Jane.

I think I may have to do with vacinationss.. doesn't Cafes and that you need to be double vaxed on 17th.. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Or it interferes with the new secret project announcing boxing day releasing in Jan.

Wouldn't they have researched the restrictions etc prior to organising the event? Surely. Restrictions aren't a new thing šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

The brand also has a history of cancelling things when they don't get the numbers so possibly a reason too

Reactions: 3
Once again Tammy Hembrow has done it better again! They must have some kind of leak in their company or Ashy is using similar company. They are just TOO alike.

Even the trashy g string ashy felt she needed to wear for a bloated belly, like come on where is the class!

I am assuming the reason they canā€™t hold the event is because AB or people in her team arenā€™t vaxxed. She has always said she is ā€˜pro choiceā€™ when it comes to being vaxxed which is only something people who donā€™t want to get this vaccine say. Every intelligent influencer has promoted or at least answered the question and confirmed they have been vaxxed. Whenever anyone asks her she refuses to answer. She or her team are 100% the hold up

Reactions: 1
So I got a nice voice reply from ashy basically saying that she should be allowed to express how she feels and sheā€™s not sure what my intentions were with that messageā€¦ Just a bit contradictive of her calls me out for expressing how I feel because I called her out for expressing how she feels šŸ§

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20211210-123341_Snapchat.png

I don't understand this when qld boarders are opening up next week Monday 13th to anyone that is fully vaccinated... Defs thinking it was a quick scam to get people to buy tickets again quick revenue raiser before Xmas then defer the even again.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yeah it makes absolutely no sense if people have already brought tickets they should be given a refund straightaway not have to hold out to March or whenever she saying it is going to take place.. was she a bit short on cash!!?

Reactions: 5
So I got a nice voice reply from ashy basically saying that she should be allowed to express how she feels and sheā€™s not sure what my intentions were with that messageā€¦ Just a bit contradictive of her calls me out for expressing how I feel because I called her out for expressing how she feels šŸ§

*** went on to send 4 mo
So I got a nice voice reply from ashy basically saying that she should be allowed to express how she feels
and sheā€™s not sure what my intentions were with that messageā€¦ Just a bit contradictive of her calls me out for expressing how I feel because I called her out for expressing how she feels šŸ§

EDIT*** went on to send me 4 more voice recordings I listened to one then just ignored the rest lol sheā€™s so passive aggressive!! Seems like this latest is just another fraudulent scheme!

• Wow
*** went on to send 4 mo

EDIT*** went on to send me 4 more voice recordings I listened to one then just ignored the rest lol sheā€™s so passive aggressive!! Seems like this latest is just another fraudulent scheme!
She is trying to get in front before it leaked to press.

In all fairness I am pro choice. If you are going to organise an event this should be apart of the terms and conditions as it should be up to the customer to book for tickets accordingly. You should always have these types of terms clearly stated. Most companies will refund the very moment a covid issue arises. As I had a few shows refunded due to restrictions. Yet she posts a bleeping status and then asks those to chase her. She needs to cancel this event and create a new one when things are in a better position. Right now nothing is safe or certain. Complete cash grab!

Last edited:
She is trying to get in front before it leaked to press.

In all fairness I am pro choice. If you are going to organise an event this should be apart of the terms and conditions as it should be up to the customer to book for tickets accordingly. You should always have these types of terms clearly stated. Most companies will refund the very moment a covid issue arises. As I had a few shows refunded due to restrictions. Yet she posts a bleeping status and then asks those to chase her. She needs to cancel this event and create a new one when things are in a better position. Right now nothing is safe or certain. Complete cash grab!
I'm betting she may not be vaccinated, and therefore won't be able to hold these events, but l'll hang onto your money for 3 months babe's.....šŸ˜€

God she hasnā€™t changed an ounce! Such a cash grab and get her die hard fans fail to see through it.

I don't understand this when qld boarders are opening up next week Monday 13th to anyone that is fully vaccinated...

Not defending her here because I doubt this is what she meant but for example even tho QLD will be open other states wont be. So you can get in toQLD but potentially can't get home. WA for example is still closed

Not defending her here because I doubt this is what she meant but for example even tho QLD will be open other states wont be. So you can get in toQLD but potentially can't get home. WA for example is still closed
I didn't realise about the going home part šŸ˜³ šŸ˜ I wouldn't want to go for a 2 week quarantine just for a day with her šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

I didn't realise about the going home part šŸ˜³ šŸ˜ I wouldn't want to go for a 2 week quarantine just for a day with her šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
I agree 100% but getting back into Vic is fine (at this stage) but even hiring a function room she wouldn't be allowed unless all are vax until things possibly change in the new year. It's tough for all businesses but then again how sad is she if she out booking hotel rooms and eating at restaurants with a 3 month waitlist. She doesn't give a crap about those crying/upset because they invested in something (her) that is now cancelled.

Iā€™m sorry but why would you even announce a girls trip and happily take the money without first checking all the restrictions etc. i swear to god this woman has never spent a full month at home. Sheā€™s away again at an Airbnb. She must go away every 2 weeks I reckon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.