Ashy Bines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but why would you even announce a girls trip and happily take the money without first checking all the restrictions etc. i swear to god this woman has never spent a full month at home. She’s away again at an Airbnb. She must go away every 2 weeks I reckon
Every week pretty much lately she been staying elsewhere... maybe trying get in all in before Dec 17th before she can't cause not vexed.

eaating at a restaurant and staying in air bnb tonight while some are women would be so devoted they just spent $500 for her day, possibly organised flights and notified their employment for days off.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but why would you even announce a girls trip and happily take the money without first checking all the restrictions etc. i swear to god this woman has never spent a full month at home. She’s away again at an Airbnb. She must go away every 2 weeks I reckon
Probably used the money to book her air bnb 😂

Reactions: 3
Just saw this on her Facebook page. Holy tit the girl who asked the question has been absolutely torn to shreds
yikes Ashy is triggered. I’m sure she is sick of answering this same line of questioning, but this goes beyond that and clearly she is also sick of once again being called out on her BS

Reactions: 2
It’s pretty obvious that sammy has leveled up so much and has no time for ashy anymore. Sammy has actually become really good friends with Emily skye and Sophie guidlon- one person ashy screwed over in a massive way and Sophie hung out with Ashy once and then completely ghosted her lol

Jesus she’s a nightmare, no wonder Sammy didn’t pick up 🙄
It’s gross how she talks to her community. This is a long time fan, and instead of kindness she just gets so defensive. If I was that girl, I’d definitely be questioning my like of Ashy right about now!
AB could have just said something like - aw that’s sweet and thank you for sticking by me for so long. We now just lead such different lives so even though Sammy is still my friend, life just changes as we grow.
🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s gross how she talks to her community. This is a long time fan, and instead of kindness she just gets so defensive. If I was that girl, I’d definitely be questioning my like of Ashy right about now!
AB could have just said something like - aw that’s sweet and thank you for sticking by me for so long. We now just lead such different lives so even though Sammy is still my friend, life just changes as we grow.
🤷🏻‍♀️
I have seen her speak so rudely to her followers over these past few days, she’s such a piece work! If it wasn’t for these people she’d still be a nobody! Keep up the good work trashy everyone is seeing through you!!!

Reactions: 5
Isn’t it sad that someone’s ego can be so big they will do anything to keep above 1M followers.
EC3769DC-DB24-4CD6-ACD0-5D23FCA7138B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Okay so I’m an actual psycho but here are the dates Ashy has provided so far re: pregnancy;

her new vlog published today 12/12 she inserts a clip saying she’s off to her scan and it’s 3/11 and two days off being 8 weeks pregnant. This fits with a scan she posted recently which had the date 24/11 on the scan and said 10w 5d.

So when she announced she was 11w 1d (28/11) also based on these dates she was 5w 3d when she posted her YouTube video (posted not filmed to be clear)

she said she’d had a negative before her period was due and then pretended to have her period the week she waited to tell Steve. So she would have found at at the 4 week mark. As in before her ‘it’s been tough’ YouTube video.

my theory. Based on the info given her previous period would have Started on 17/9. Which means her Instagram story/reel would likely be genuine. BUT she has then decided to milk the infertility sympathy by posting the October video whilst being pregnant to get them views and that engagement $. Her September reel got her 1400 comments whereas normally she’s lucky to crack 100.

why do I care so much that I cracked my period tracker out and calculated her dates 🤷‍♀️ 😂 it just really set me off. She is clearly lying regarding not knowing in her October vlog🤥 but does the classic ‘dont Come at me’ thing when anyone questions anything. But she think she can get away with what has been a LIE to get her fans on the hook, and hook in more people struggling with fertility.

now just watch her continue to lie and anyone questioning things will now be a hater. She’s profiting off getting to tag everything blessed as if she was an actual infertility warrior, and has recently started planting seeds like ‘I’m measuring ahead so who knows’ to try and throw people off her lies.

she’s an annoying mix of dumb and manipulative. So ashy if you’re reading here. We’re not fooled. You don’t have a baby measuring 2 weeks ahead. You’re just a scammer trying to cover a lie you thought you’d get away with 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Okay so I’m an actual psycho but here are the dates Ashy has provided so far re: pregnancy;

her new vlog published today 12/12 she inserts a clip saying she’s off to her scan and it’s 3/11 and two days off being 8 weeks pregnant. This fits with a scan she posted recently which had the date 24/11 on the scan and said 10w 5d.

So when she announced she was 11w 1d (28/11) also based on these dates she was 5w 3d when she posted her YouTube video (posted not filmed to be clear)

she said she’d had a negative before her period was due and then pretended to have her period the week she waited to tell Steve. So she would have found at at the 4 week mark. As in before her ‘it’s been tough’ YouTube video.

my theory. Based on the info given her previous period would have Started on 17/9. Which means her Instagram story/reel would likely be genuine. BUT she has then decided to milk the infertility sympathy by posting the October video whilst being pregnant to get them views and that engagement $. Her September reel got her 1400 comments whereas normally she’s lucky to crack 100.

why do I care so much that I cracked my period tracker out and calculated her dates 🤷‍♀️ 😂 it just really set me off. She is clearly lying regarding not knowing in her October vlog🤥 but does the classic ‘dont Come at me’ thing when anyone questions anything. But she think she can get away with what has been a LIE to get her fans on the hook, and hook in more people struggling with fertility.

now just watch her continue to lie and anyone questioning things will now be a hater. She’s profiting off getting to tag everything blessed as if she was an actual infertility warrior, and has recently started planting seeds like ‘I’m measuring ahead so who knows’ to try and throw people off her lies.

she’s an annoying mix of dumb and manipulative. So ashy if you’re reading here. We’re not fooled. You don’t have a baby measuring 2 weeks ahead. You’re just a scammer trying to cover a lie you thought you’d get away with 😘
I really appreciate the work you put into this and I definitely wouldn’t label you a psycho, that title belongs to ashy as well as many others. She is absolutely gross and really disgusting to try to profit off of others peoples tragedies and misfortune and she actually makes me sick. I can not wait for the day when she fades into the nothingness and is no longer considered an influencer or a fitness influencer. She is VILE

Amazing work, thank you!

On her stories yesterday.. “I came across this product..”, then proceeds to say she got sent it and has a discount code. You didn’t come across it, you got asked to promote it. Two completely different things. You’d think she would have learnt after the superannuation saga 🙄

Reactions: 6
Not ashy trying to score freebies doing the old influencer trick and suddenly forgetting how to use Google and asking for “pregnancy pillow recommendations” she is not even showing 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.