Ashy Bines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohh i didn't see this I just commented too.

Apparently she forgot to press record for Nat.. nothing about sammi.

Reactions: 2
It makes me wonder if she didn’t want to make a big song and dance with Nat because of Nat’s actual infertility journey. Imagine your friend proclaiming to the internet they’ve had fertility struggles when in actual fact it’s just taken them an average amount of time to conceive - I honestly don’t think she would’ve entertained that bullshit

Reactions: 5
Also she totally copied Leah Itsines announcement video with all the reactions - hers was posted on 15th Oct

The reaction with Steve & Levi was awkward as f.. Steve just hanging there like hmmmm. & no wonder took a but longer fall preggo unhealthy Steve sperm.

It makes me wonder if she didn’t want to make a big song and dance with Nat because of Nat’s actual infertility journey. Imagine your friend proclaiming to the internet they’ve had fertility struggles when in actual fact it’s just taken them an average amount of time to conceive - I honestly don’t think she would’ve entertained that bullshit
Nat wouldn’t dream of standing up to ashy. She’s slowly working her way up to being an influencer because she’s ashy new best friend.

Reactions: 3
I sound like a nut job but when she took that test she’s wearing the breast cancer crop for baseline which dropped 2 weeks after she posted her struggle video, she was defo knocked up when she posted it.

Did you guys see this? She’s the biggest liar

Also another lie, remember that person who wrote in to that influencer Instagram page saying that Steve and ashy were pretty much separated for most of 2020 so I highly doubt she’s been trying for years

Attachments

Last edited:
I sound like a nut job but when she took that test she’s wearing the breast cancer crop for baseline which dropped 2 weeks after she posted her struggle video, she was defo knocked up when she posted it.
Interesting!!

Did you guys see this? She’s the biggest liar

Also another lie, remember that person who wrote in to that influencer Instagram page saying that Steve and ashy were pretty much separated for most of 2020 so I highly doubt she’s been trying for years
Ha! She said until only very recently she wasn’t ready for another baby so they weren’t trying. Maybe they were, and it was her way of deflecting. Perhaps she could try just not answering the question if that’s the case! But yes if it’s true they were separated last year, then yeah pretty much only six months AB 🙄

Reactions: 1
Ashy is going to MILK this pregnancy like no tomorrow- all the major influencers are pregnant which I find so weird. She’s already tired 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Haven’t watched her snap for a couple of days flicked through today (I was bored) an first thing rubbing her belly like come on ashy! we get it but have some some common decency for those actually struggling with infertility!!
Also what is with the reaction videos they post now? is there no such thing as private moments any more?!!

Haven’t watched her snap for a couple of days flicked through today (I was bored) an first thing rubbing her belly like come on ashy! we get it but have some some common decency for those actually struggling with infertility!!
Also what is with the reaction videos they post now? is there no such thing as private moments any more?!!
Yes I find it weird.. for someone who supposedly struggled for well over 6 months, she then had the patience to wait to set up a video shoot to tell Steve the news?! Either nothings private or he'd already been told. He didn't seem overly surprised.
And weird that on that particular pregnancy test she decided to make the big spiel to the camera beforehand about her struggles. Just all so contrived.

Reactions: 6
I’m all for keeping healthy and exercising when pregnant but this seem a bit much.. if this baby was so hard to conceive wouldn’t you opt for lighter work out exercises to be safe?
Yes I agree completely considering ashy is In the fitness industry she doesn’t have the most toned body or much muscle, she’s just thin and the reason she keeps her shape is because she does 3 x 45 minute walks a day. I reckon this is her freaking out about gaining weight so she will over train her body

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.