Ashy Bines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very flattering screen shot there haha

Milking this pregnancy again obviously still in 1st trimester phase to still have bad morning sickness
Ashy is just a drama queen 😂 vomiting up water doesn’t make you special, so many have at some point in their life 🤦🏼‍♀️

Ps - I’m going to have to disagree, when pregnant I’m violently ill for the whole 9 months and on medication everyday to try prevent me being sick.. I also have lots of mum friends that have been incredibly ill up until about 20ish weeks :) all just depends on the person I think x

Reactions: 2
Her live is full on!
Someone asked if it was possible for her to do a podcast with Emily Sky hahq

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The only person more annoying than ashy is nat. I realise she must be tired but every day it’s the same thing from her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor ashy been mum shamed!
Well when you sit there an do the whole not a day goes by bla bla poor me bla bla while all along been pregnant what do you expect!

Reactions: 3
I love how much this thread had taken off, seems more and more people are becoming wise to her and Steve’s ways.

Omfg with the sleep talk 🙄 she’s obsessed and it’s so triggering because I haven’t had proper sleep since I had kids.

Right!? And coming from someone who is at a different ‘mini break’ every second week…..
yep 😆 I wonder how she’s going to go with a newborn 👶🏼? Although maybe Steve will just have to feed the baby?

She will sleep train this baby too. And this time around she has Megsy. The one who seems happy enough to take Taj so princess Ashy can rest. I envision that happening too.

She should get some tips off gretty, she was literally in and out of hospital with Zane and had problem after problem and her and Eric had no family close by to help, I notice ashy didn’t step in once to help her when that all happened but I do remember sammy looking after zari

55675321-5E0C-4A95-8BB2-593CAAB26EBD.jpeg

Also 6 months of this to go!
I think the caption should probably read ‘loving myself sick’ rather than 13 weeks loving you

Also can you imagine being a child/teenager and seeing photos of your mum eye bleeping herself in a G-banger talking about loving you inutero.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow Trashy is really outdoing The Sez with the pregnancy content. They really have duck all substance that it becomes their only personality trait.

Sorry for saying and yes I know I am going to hell but Ashy and Steve are unattractive AF and do not make cute kids.. I’m remembering Taj as a newborn and this is when I first started following Ashy. Eager to see what this baby brings after she hypes it so damn much.

Also speaking of ugly.. does anyone remember when Ashy did an anniversary post for Steve and shared wedding photos and got comments he was punching/old/ugly HAHAH so many so Ashy ended up addressing it some way or another 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s milking it because she’s seen how well nat has done with the pregnancy content and has decided to do the same. AS IF she’s been eating biscuits all day, gotta keep that size 8 figure babes

Reactions: 5
She’s milking it because she’s seen how well nat has done with the pregnancy content and has decided to do the same. AS IF she’s been eating biscuits all day, gotta keep that size 8 figure babes
Steve would have an absolute conniption if she looked any different!

Reactions: 4
I disagree...all of Steve's side pieces are probably down to earth every day women. No way he could put up with being annoyed by any woman of any size while he was taking a tit. Like we saw on his gram. He was just like "ok enough is enough".

Ashy on the other hand is thinking..."well you owe me now im giving you another child like you wanted, so I can be a witch".

Reactions: 1
I disagree...all of Steve's side pieces are probably down to earth every day women. No way he could put up with being annoyed by any woman of any size while he was taking a tit. Like we saw on his gram. He was just like "ok enough is enough".

Ashy on the other hand is thinking..."well you owe me now im giving you another child like you wanted, so I can be a witch".
He created her 🤷🏻‍♀️ She has daddy issues and he was looking for a barbie to make him millions of dollars = perfect match. He is horrid and he’s always in the drivers side driving every decision even the f**ked up one’s.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.