Ashy Bines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly off topic but does anyone remember when Skye filmed reactions for her and Lachie’s family and no one was overly happy about it? But yeah it’s a weird trend I guess and one I don’t really understand. It feels plié a private matter that is just not interesting for others to see? That’s also how I feel about gender reveal parties, like, who cares?

Reactions: 5
Slightly off topic but does anyone remember when Skye filmed reactions for her and Lachie’s family and no one was overly happy about it? But yeah it’s a weird trend I guess and one I don’t really understand. It feels plié a private matter that is just not interesting for others to see? That’s also how I feel about gender reveal parties, like, who cares?
Same! I find them so odd. Also, what do we think AB's new secret project is? I can't believe how many secret projects there have been over the years haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That’s because skye and lachy are probably the most toxic couple there is, all they do is fight and then separate for a few days. I feel like no one gives a tit about “secret projects” anymore as it’s usually just a get rich scam also did anyone notice that on snap sammy got ashys new protein powder and didn’t even mention her she just mentioned Hw

Reactions: 4
That’s because skye and lachy are probably the most toxic couple there is, all they do is fight and then separate for a few days. I feel like no one gives a tit about “secret projects” anymore as it’s usually just a get rich scam also did anyone notice that on snap sammy got ashys new protein powder and didn’t even mention her she just mentioned Hw
I noticed that straight away!!!

Plus when it comes to the YT sammy wasn't even told like the others were, Ashy was trolling followers when they asked where was nats and Sammy's reaction. I disliked the video as I felt she knew other larger influences were going public so it was for popularity not happiness. Sammy made 160k in one day with her constant products, plus great branding and style. She doesn't flip with 100 new (omg my literal favourite line) products. Sammy has out grown Ashy massively.

Tammy hembrow literally was so excited she just told everyone I liked her reaction video much better.

Omg has anyone seen that snippet of the happyway where ashy is throwing the protein , wtf has she done to her face? It doesn’t move 😳

Reactions: 3
I found her story today (or yesterday can’t remember) sitting in the car with Taj filming for Insta stories saying that she was bonding with her current unborn baby more than she’d ever connected with Taj when pregnant 🙄😳 I know she said she loved him now etc blah blah. But it still seemed really off

• Wow
I found her story today (or yesterday can’t remember) sitting in the car with Taj filming for Insta stories saying that she was bonding with her current unborn baby more than she’d ever connected with Taj when pregnant 🙄😳 I know she said she loved him now etc blah blah. But it still seemed really off
I can’t believe she said that 😱 yet another sign that she only got pregnant because of Gretty and wasn’t actually ready to start a family. She’s gross.

Her Christmas tree ended up in the media, hate pages and gossip pages because of how bad it was and it was being compared to the Kardashian tree? Get over yourself Ashy 😆 it didn’t end up in those places because literally no one cares about your tree.
1.I’m surprised she didn’t tag Kim K in true Ashy Bines fashion.
2. 100% Someone is fishing for a Balsam Hill tree.
7E368A53-BDE4-4E5F-A5E5-145AC97BE5A8.jpeg

• Haha
Her Christmas tree ended up in the media, hate pages and gossip pages because of how bad it was and it was being compared to the Kardashian tree? Get over yourself Ashy 😆 it didn’t end up in those places because literally no one cares about your tree.
1.I’m surprised she didn’t tag Kim K in true Ashy Bines fashion.
2. 100% Someone is fishing for a Balsam Hill tree.
View attachment 911995
Lol if I'm honest i do think she cops some unnecessary hate

Reactions: 1
Lol if I'm honest i do think she cops some unnecessary hate
Sorry but any hate that ashy has copped is things she has bought on herself. She has never once apologised for every dodgy thing she’s done, I would have had respect for her if she had done this. I follow all of the major gossip pages and am very active and I can tell you now that I’ve never seen anyone put hate on her about her tree.

Sorry but any hate that ashy has copped is things she has bought on herself. She has never once apologised for every dodgy thing she’s done, I would have had respect for her if she had done this. I follow all of the major gossip pages and am very active and I can tell you now that I’ve never seen anyone put hate on her about her tree.
All of this. It’s all about attention and lies with her. It has been for a long time. As above, people would have respect for her if she had apologised for things.

She never once apologised for taking people’s money when she had her membership (it happened to me) instead blaming it on her team. She never apologised for parking in a disabled car park. She never apologised for comparing Tess Holliday to an anorexic person who had passed away. Instead she just says that everyone makes mistakes, but most of her “mistakes” have been calculated steps to get attention or get in the media.

plus, Ashy (as far as I’m aware) is no longer in gossip pages because Ashy & Steve will just slap people with a law suit.

Yes someone else is always to blame with Ashy. Remember when her paid recipe book was just a copy and paste of various recipes online without even any editing to ensure all recipes were formatted in the same way? But in that case she s blamed a colleague. So her excuse was that she didn’t do any of the work herself or even oversee it nor look at the final product in any way? That’s maybe as believable as her just googling “healthy recipes” but god forbid she ever takes responsibility.

I wonder if she tried to blame “a life in the day of Ashy” on anyone 😂

• Haha
Was that the dodgy Sweet Potato centric ebook?

I remember when she came out saying lettuce had too much sugar 😂

• Haha
13 week Baby bump photo shoot done and dusted it still only looks like she has a bloated belly after some lunch...

Quick, let's promote and sell as many tickets to an event that I actually had no confirmation or certainty about. Let's literally repost one girls story of purchasing tickets to the very same day expressing it may have to be cancelled. Why would you do that!!!??

Wait for confirmation before getting everyone's money and hopes up!!!
I understand that things can happen but don't put that stuff all over your socials to upset women who believe in you! Shitttt

13 week Baby bump photo shoot done and dusted it still only looks like she has a bloated belly after some lunch...
Do you think her a nat planned both their matching bump posts or do you think Ashy had to try and outshine Nat

Also did anyone see breeze balms story with Jess singing Sammys praises. I don't remember her ever doing that with Ashy!

Reactions: 2
I feel like Nat got in first then ashy copied.. it's great to have memories of growing bump but that's more personal.. it's not even a 'milestone' mark.

..I have noticed sammi doesn't even wear baseline much anymore it's lskd and I've seen a few Lorna Jane.

Quick, let's promote and sell as many tickets to an event that I actually had no confirmation or certainty about. Let's literally repost one girls story of purchasing tickets to the very same day expressing it may have to be cancelled. Why would you do that!!!??

Wait for confirmation before getting everyone's money and hopes up!!!
I understand that things can happen but don't put that stuff all over your socials to upset women who believe in you! Shitttt
I think I may have to do with vacinationss.. doesn't Cafes and that you need to be double vaxed on 17th.. 🤷‍♀️ Or it interferes with the new secret project announcing boxing day releasing in Jan.

Reactions: 2
She is the biggest JOKE!!!! Announces her girls trip event this morning, tells everyone to inbox her for tickets and then does a story tonight about how it might be cancelled claiming it’s the world we live in right now and people have had to cancel weddings etc. she is sooooo dodgy!

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.