Ashy Bines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taking her clean treats to a party makes me “passionate” and “obsessed”. “Obsessed” with her distorted eating, perhaps.
She doesn’t even do any of the hard work. Just taste tests and slaps her name on it.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Eric and gretty are with sammy and Petra having dinner. It’s so obvious that Sammy and ashy no longer talk and it’s obvious who gretty prefers to be with

Reactions: 4
New drinking game, take a shot every time she says ‘friggin’. Her clothes are soo friggin comfy, the clean treats are soo friggin good, something is sooo friggin sad. I’m already wasted

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ashy on her stories saying the captions always get words wrong. Sure, they’re not 100%, but it happens to her ALL the time because she can’t talk properly. Her teeth are too big for her mouth.

• Haha
Has Ashy just gotten bigger teeth inserted, or maybe she just had some lip filler, but far out, l watched her today and she's struggling to talk with those things!!!!

Reactions: 3
Here for this.
I feel like all of her friends (Nat, Sammy and gretty) kind of used her to launch their own business and products and then once that was done, cya later.
not a fan of Steve either, he seems creepy.

I used to love ashy but if anyone questions anything she does she's so defensive and aggressive about it
this is true, when she forward faced her son in his car seat at 6 months (against every piece of best practice safety and medical advice out there) she said she would block anyone who commented.

she’s very passive aggressive with her followers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I am dying to know what happened between her and Sammy she can no longer play it off that she doesn’t doesn’t post every time they are together or that they are sooo busy. Sammy hasn’t posted wearing any Baseline and is now promoting a different active wear label.

Reactions: 6
Has Ashy just gotten bigger teeth inserted, or maybe she just had some lip filler, but far out, l watched her today and she's struggling to talk with those things!!!!
I unfollowed her a while ago but just went to have a look - OMG what is wrong with her mouth?! It’s not moving properly…? Do you think she got Botox somewhere around her lips so it’s frozen?

Ashy with another “oh I just found this company on Instagram” ad she isn’t disclosing. She knows a lot about how the company works considering she “just found them on Instagram” 🙄

The monthly roll out of esmi ads has started. She never puts paid partnership or esmi partner or anything like that on her. Even crappy Sarahs day out esmi partner on hers, even though it was tiny. But still Ashy never put ad when it obviously is. Especially when it’s related to esmi 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She’s definitely had her veneers re-done. They used to have larger gaps between the teeth and they have gone now.

Ok who wears a leotard to a child’s trampoline birthday? Like fair enough you’re going on the tramps with the kids too but all the other mums just had regular activewear on. Is it because ‘she was a proper dancer’… it’s so awkward and so look at me.

Reactions: 1
Ok who wears a leotard to a child’s trampoline birthday? Like fair enough you’re going on the tramps with the kids too but all the other mums just had regular activewear on. Is it because ‘she was a proper dancer’… it’s so awkward and so look at me.
was it on her stories? I think I missed it.. did you get a pic?

Reactions: 1
was it on her stories? I think I missed it.. did you get a pic?
Yeah it was, I didn’t even think to screenshot till after it was too late. It was Zaharas birthday party at one of those trampoline centres and Ashy was wearing one of those baseline body suits… so cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.