Ashy Bines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those tracksuits are hideous, back to the 80's parachute material......šŸ¤®

Reactions: 2
Ashyā€™s back on the Tony Robbins train.
It Might just be me but it weirds me out that she put him as her hero.

Someone commented on her latest post that her husband is her hero (answering a question AB put in her post about who is your hero and what you would ask them). AB not happy with that response because she can ask her husband a question any time. What about someone you havenā€™t met?

WHY would someone you havenā€™t met be your hero? Why do people have heroes? Can I be my own hero? šŸ˜‚ wtf? Ashy needing engagement and looking for attention from Tony Robbins again.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
F8B839F9-F08C-45D6-82DB-0F2F25F771F3.png

not ashys bestie looking for lip balm suggestionsā€¦.You donā€™t use breeze balm anymore Nat?

• Haha
Hi, I just found this page so not sure if itā€™s been discussed. I have stopped watching Ashyā€™s stories since the beginning of the year, occasionally having a look but nothing she posts is that interesting. Anyway, I clicked on her stories today and noticed she goes to a different hairdresser, does anyone know what happened to Miss Bliss?
Also, I saw Nat asking for lip balm suggestions and laughed. I wonder what the story is there.
Also, Nat is so boring. I watch her stories if I canā€™t sleep, works every time!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Apparently Ashy uses Miss Bliss only for events now or something because sheā€™s always booked up. Iā€™m sure Ashy thinks because of her or something šŸ¤£
I have no idea re: Nat. Canā€™t stand her so donā€™t check in.

So, I'm from waaaaaay back in 2012 (the person Ashy and Steve kept threatening to sue actually, because I started my own Brisbane fitness Facebook group and didn't illegally charge people to join it which was supposedly deflecting $$ from her - so yeah, hi!) - and what I want to know is what the hell happened to Millie? You know the girl who Ashy helped to win an overseas book job? The one who got matching tattoos with Ashy? The OG of 'Best Friends Foreverrrrrrr'? She disappeared and was swiftly replaced with Gretty and Sammy. Pick attached for reference!

Attachments

So, I'm from waaaaaay back in 2012 (the person Ashy and Steve kept threatening to sue actually, because I started my own Brisbane fitness Facebook group and didn't illegally charge people to join it which was supposedly deflecting $$ from her - so yeah, hi!) - and what I want to know is what the hell happened to Millie? You know the girl who Ashy helped to win an overseas book job? The one who got matching tattoos with Ashy? The OG of 'Best Friends Foreverrrrrrr'? She disappeared and was swiftly replaced with Gretty and Sammy. Pick attached for reference!
Welcome!
They love their law suit threats donā€™t they.
I remember the Millie story and I have no idea what happened. Iā€™d love to know the stories she has.
Probably similar to Emily Slye. Who Ashy was meant to do the booty program thing with. Once they had their fallout, she denied even being that good a friends with Emily šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
The new Gretty & Sammy.
Who are they?? I'd love to know what happened with Ashy and Sammy, although Gretty has definitely sided with Sammy, as Nat is no longer Ashys 'work wifey, but apparently her 'bestie!! šŸ˜šŸ˜†šŸ˜‚

Who are they?? I'd love to know what happened with Ashy and Sammy, although Gretty has definitely sided with Sammy, as Nat is no longer Ashys 'work wifey, but apparently her 'bestie!! šŸ˜šŸ˜†šŸ˜‚
Iā€™d love to know the Sammy thing too. Does anyone remember when Sammy and Steve used to be quite touchy feely.. maybe something to do with that šŸ˜ but they definitely never see each other by themselves anymore, only in groups.

Reactions: 3
That dark haired st James music chick is definitely just friends with ashy for a bit of fame

Think Ashy Bines has read this thread about herself. Her recent stories (still visible) are about an online forum bad mouthing her. She asked people to anonymously reach out to share why they "stalk" people they don't like and most people did the whole "don't worry babe, they're just jealous". So Ashy, if you're reading this, I don't follow you and haven't for years because of the way you AND Millie bullied and tried to intimidate me (very stupidly) over Facebook messenger when you first started your ABBBC. Whilst I don't go out of my way to "stalk" you (like it even is stalking if you're in the public eye firstly, and secondly, if you're profile is on public....???) However, I do enjoy watching you reap what you sow. You were a deliberate c*nt to me during one of my darkest periods of my life because of your little Facebook group and whilst you "might have grown", you've yet to apologise and take responsibility for how poorly you treated me, and seemingly everyone else behind close doors. So yeah, I definitely keep my ear to the ground just to make sure karma is actually doing her job. Just because you wake up one day and decide to be "mature" and start sprouting a whole bunch of Tony Robbins self love bullshit does NOT undo all the crappy things you've done in the past. You should be thanking your lucky stars I haven't "anonymously" released the Facebook chat conversation. Cannot believe you put that tit in writing! Just some perspective though, Babes, it is ridiculously arrogant to assume everyone who hates you is jealous of you because at one point in time, I (regrettably) idolised you. And just know, this has nothing to do with your Ashy Bines online persona but everything to do with the crappy, insincere, fake person you are behind the scenes... the real you.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Think Ashy Bines has read this thread about herself. Her recent stories (still visible) are about an online forum bad mouthing her. She asked people to anonymously reach out to share why they "stalk" people they don't like and most people did the whole "don't worry babe, they're just jealous". So Ashy, if you're reading this, I don't follow you and haven't for years because of the way you AND Millie bullied and tried to intimidate me (very stupidly) over Facebook messenger when you first started your ABBBC. Whilst I don't go out of my way to "stalk" you (like it even is stalking if you're in the public eye firstly, and secondly, if you're profile is on public....???) However, I do enjoy watching you reap what you sow. You were a deliberate c*nt to me during one of my darkest periods of my life because of your little Facebook group and whilst you "might have grown", you've yet to apologise and take responsibility for how poorly you treated me, and seemingly everyone else behind close doors. So yeah, I definitely keep my ear to the ground just to make sure karma is actually doing her job. Just because you wake up one day and decide to be "mature" and start sprouting a whole bunch of Tony Robbins self love bullshit does NOT undo all the crappy things you've done in the past. You should be thanking your lucky stars I haven't "anonymously" released the Facebook chat conversation. Cannot believe you put that tit in writing! Just some perspective though, Babes, it is ridiculously arrogant to assume everyone who hates you is jealous of you because at one point in time, I (regrettably) idolised you. And just know, this has nothing to do with your Ashy Bines online persona but everything to do with the crappy, insincere, fake person you are behind the scenes... the real you.
This actually doesnā€™t surprise me. I have seen how she replies to comments sometimes and she comes across very rude and condescending :( sorry you went through this.

Just on Nat, I get the feeling she is very antivax, conspiracy theory. I have seen her comment during ā€˜Theleilaraeā€™ lives a couple of times. She will never come out and say it directly though as she is desperate to make money off Insta. She said the other day about having a couple of businessesā€¦ I know she is always trying to flog a bit of incense but not sure what her other businesses are. She says constantly she is such a hard worker, but to me she comes across as super lazy!

This actually doesnā€™t surprise me. I have seen how she replies to comments sometimes and she comes across very rude and condescending :( sorry you went through this.

Just on Nat, I get the feeling she is very antivax, conspiracy theory. I have seen her comment during ā€˜Theleilaraeā€™ lives a couple of times. She will never come out and say it directly though as she is desperate to make money off Insta. She said the other day about having a couple of businessesā€¦ I know she is always trying to flog a bit of incense but not sure what her other businesses are. She says constantly she is such a hard worker, but to me she comes across as super lazy!
Completely agree re: Nat. She obviously went to the Bines-Evans school of business. ā€œHow to buy followers and make a quick buckā€. Her incense page has 10K followers but very small engagement. 100% she applied for that job with Ashy just for the perceived fame.

• Haha
Completely agree re: Nat. She obviously went to the Bines-Evans school of business. ā€œHow to buy followers and make a quick buckā€. Her incense page has 10K followers but very small engagement. 100% she applied for that job with Ashy just for the perceived fame.
Yes 100% thatā€™s why she went for that job and why her and Ashy are BFF, Iā€™m sure she loves all the perks she gets. The NAS skincare didnā€™t work out so now onto incense. She crapped on about how good those pods were and now never uses them. Also tries to make out her business partner was the cause of what went wrong, I feel no one was buying them šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.