Ashy Bines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, and it's always 'look at me with that God damn woo hoo squealing, enough already!!!! Also she NEVER mentions Gretty or Nat's businesses, but they're always plugging hers....

Reactions: 2
Ashy going into the office when it’s not essential.. justifying it that she will be the only one there. Does she understand that doesn’t matter - they want people to stay home regardless if you’re going to be the only one somewhere! There’s nothing she can’t do in her beachfront property! It’s decked out!

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see how Sammy answer a question about ppl changing with her success and she said yes. That some friends showed there true colors when her business start doing good. Something around those lines.

Did anyone see how Sammy answer a question about ppl changing with her success and she said yes. That some friends showed there true colors when her business start doing good. Something around those lines.
Ha! Isn’t that interesting..

I hate it when influencers do this. Just go ask the brand if they want to work with you.
Yes! 100% a grab to get a freebie. Probably saw Sarah’s Day with one. She can absolutely afford to get one herself and I’m pretty sure a company she’s collaborated with in the past sell them.

Reactions: 3
Yes! 100% a grab to get a freebie. Probably saw Sarah’s Day with one. She can absolutely afford to get one herself and I’m pretty sure a company she’s collaborated with in the past sell them.
She literally recently had one about 6 months ago and she promoted it and did stories about it? She is literally the most scabbiest most dishonest influencer out there - anything for a freebie and for a collab. How is this POS still relevant??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
F5AFBA90-559E-4C41-9E8E-59A98A821F8B.png

Is this not like almost every possible way a person can feel…. Bloody hell it’s Monday.

• Haha
What ever happened to the house they bought? Weren’t they renovating?

What ever happened to the house they bought? Weren’t they renovating?
They’re renting at the moment. Do you mean the house from years ago, or did they purchase one recently? Last I heard they were looking for a block of land so they could build.

Reactions: 1
They bought one either late last year or early this year. I am sure that had a whole you tube thing about it. Building dream house etc etc. Then nothing from there that i can remember

Reactions: 3
They are knocking down and building I believe that will take ages to be ready, especially with Covid slowing down progress

It’s the reason why she hasn’t had another baby for sure, she can’t cope with normal life especially when she doesn’t get her 8-10 hours!

I think Ashy has been keeping a close eye on Sarah’s Day. They’re morphing into the same person.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.