Ashy Bines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How’s this post tonight 🤦🏻‍♀️ Not one of those girls is a size Large or above. Perfect opportunity to have Sammy in there but didn’t.
Hahahah. Nice try Ashy. Very telling that Sammy wasn’t included. Who was included though are Ashy’s “besties” who otherwise pose in perfect photos published to their Instagram.
You want real in the fitness industry and on Instagram? Check out Inger in Dubai. No Botox, no filters, minimal posing.. these GC girls just don’t have a clue when it comes to positive body image.

She has literally made millions out of telling women the way they should look and how to get the perfect “bikini body”.
THIS! I mean, I’m glad she no longer says lettuce has too much sugar. But she wouldn’t be here if her creepy husband didn’t push her into her dangerous diet plans. Now she wants us to take self love advice from someone up to their eyeballs in fillers, Botox and plastic surgery?! Hard pass.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahahah. Nice try Ashy. Very telling that Sammy wasn’t included. Who was included though are Ashy’s “besties” who otherwise pose in perfect photos published to their Instagram.
You want real in the fitness industry and on Instagram? Check out Inger in Dubai. No Botox, no filters, minimal posing.. these GC girls just don’t have a clue when it comes to positive body image.

THIS! I mean, I’m glad she no longer says lettuce has too much sugar. But she wouldn’t be here if her creepy husband didn’t push her into her dangerous diet plans. Now she wants us to take self love advice from someone up to their eyeballs in fillers, Botox and plastic surgery?! Hard pass.
I had the original ashy bines bikini body challenge booklets and stuff haha. So awful. 1200 cals a day.

Reactions: 3
I had the original ashy bines bikini body challenge booklets and stuff haha. So awful. 1200 cals a day.
Haha! I had it too (I didn’t pay for it). I also had her booty programs that I DID pay for (😖) and the calories were also 1200. No matter the program. Want to lose weight? 1200 calories. Want to gain muscle? 1200 calories. Want to maintain your weight? 1200 calories for you too.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So glad this poisonous harpy has her own Tattle thread. I remember a big drama on her FB page years ago
with users being locked out and deleted for daring to ask questions instead of kissing her arse. No clue about nutrition, every answer was 'google it babes'. Ugh.

I realise not everyone is good at spelling and grammar but hers is grade four level yet she thinks her tit doesn't stink.

Haha! I had it too (I didn’t pay for it). I also had her booty programs that I DID pay for (😖) and the calories were also 1200. No matter the program. Want to lose weight? 1200 calories. Want to gain muscle? 1200 calories. Want to maintain your weight? 1200 calories for you too.
Okay so I came across her when she was relatively new and I was young. Probably old enough to know better but it is what it is. I joined the clean eating diet cult and had (still have in my old emails from 2012) the pdf 'Ashys clean eating guide'. I did her bootcamps (although not actually run by her, the trainers we had were awesome though and I'm still FB friends with them). I was embarrassed even back then to admit they were owned by AB so I'd never say who they were through. I wished those PTs had just run their own programs in that format.

I tried many of her products or products she flogged, very embarrassed to say. Let me try to remember them all. There was a protein powder, a spice blend, teas, clean treats, toned clothes which I returned, la bang body, hideaway, even in her original program she recommended some supplements which I got, she had a discount code for a supp store even back then haha. I'm sure there are a lot more I can't remember. She had a bikini line at one point too. I never went to a tour or met her or anything, but yeah it was a dark time haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t believe sammy and Gretty never went to shez’s baby shower party... it’s absolutely obvious that ashy has her ‘new girls’ and that’s nat, that st Claire girl and the other one. I’ve never seen anyone go through as many friends before

Reactions: 4
I was thinking the same thing! & what the heck is she wearing!
Can’t believe sammy and Gretty never went to shez’s baby shower party... it’s absolutely obvious that ashy has her ‘new girls’ and that’s nat, that st Claire girl and the other one. I’ve never seen anyone go through as many friends before

So ashy will support jaymes swimwear and bang on about how she likes to support businesses yet won’t mention sammys new product launch tomorrow...

Did she really just pull out the bottoms and say “full coverage”?! Love, half your butt cheeks still showing is not full coverage!

• Haha
Why is she pushing the “online bestie” thing so hard? Has she come across @loewhaley Instagram and decided to copy her virtual work bestie? See for Laura it just works and it’s funny. For Ashy, it’s just try hard because we all know she’s trying to save face after years and years of controversies. Or has she finally run out of real life people to call her bestie and now has to resort to her followers?
also Ashy, no my “true bestie” isn’t replying to my social media comments. We text or chat on the phone.

Why is she pushing the “online bestie” thing so hard? Has she come across @loewhaley Instagram and decided to copy her virtual work bestie? See for Laura it just works and it’s funny. For Ashy, it’s just try hard because we all know she’s trying to save face after years and years of controversies. Or has she finally run out of real life people to call her bestie and now has to resort to her followers?
also Ashy, no my “true bestie” isn’t replying to my social media comments. We text or chat on the phone.
I swear I had this exact thought today! The whole bestie thing is soooo bloody weird and anyone who is calling an ‘influencer’ their bestie has some real issues!

For anyone who wants a laugh.. go check out the live Ashy did with Nat; it’s on Ashy’s IGTV. They were trying to guess the clean treat flavours. Two things: clearly they don’t taste like what they say they taste like if they can’t even guess the right flavour. Ashy didn’t even guess her beloved caramel almond dough flavour right - what does that tell you?!! They probably all just taste the same ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone tried them? I know other protein balls like that I’ve tried never taste like the real thing or anything like their description, the whole ‘diet industry’ has a lot to answer for why can’t that treat be what it is and if you feel like having a cookie or a slice or cake then eat the cake, don’t hate yourself.
Also I can’t stand when she makes and eats them on camera, I’m clearly not picking but there’s just something about how messy she is and slaps her hands all over them and the stuffs them in her mouth it just irritates me soo much.
And the dancing, there’s just nothing sexy about her dancing it’s robotic and uncomfortable to watch.

• Haha
I’ve had the balls but only because my friend had them hAha - they’re very high in calories and you’d be better off having an actual chocolate! I csnt stand it when she lets taj help to make them - I’m sorry but gross 🤮

I can’t stand watching her eat them either :sick: those teeth and then shoving them in her mouth!

LOLLLL that comment ‘we designed it from scratch’ culture kings designed and she is just literally the face of it! I actually know this for a fact now as I had someone verify it for me. She’s the biggest liar out there

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.