Ashy Bines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOLLLL that comment ‘we designed it from scratch’ culture kings designed and she is just literally the face of it! I actually know this for a fact now as I had someone verify it for me. She’s the biggest liar out there
Did you have someone in the know verify it? I was pretty sure from my searches I did, but to have it verified it’s not her brand is great!

Reactions: 1
Did you have someone in the know verify it? I was pretty sure from my searches I did, but to have it verified it’s not her brand is great!
I had someone that works for one of the people I mentioned verify it 😅😅 it’s not her brand at all, she’s just the face for it

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just wondering what's happen to her 'passion' for Black Lives Matter, Recycling, Child Protection etc, etc.......the list goes on...................... When they're front and centre of the news, she's banging on about it, and once it's not current news, we never hear about it from her again!! And the new 'collections', my god give me strength, the next release is the 'absolute BEST'......every single time.........AAAAARRRHHHHGGGGG!!!

• Haha
Not ashy on her Snapchat stories going on about washing fruit that isn’t organic in a fruit and vegetable Wash that takes away all chemicals and pesticides because your body can not break it all down - HONEY PLEASE your face is literally full of about 10ml of filler and Botox and let’s not talk about the implants on the chest. Such a load of bull

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not ashy on her Snapchat stories going on about washing fruit that isn’t organic in a fruit and vegetable Wash that takes away all chemicals and pesticides because your body can not break it all down - HONEY PLEASE your face is literally full of about 10ml of filler and Botox and let’s not talk about the implants on the chest. Such a load of bull
I love but also hate hearing her try and explain things like this because she doesn’t even understand it properly but still says it anyway. It kind of frustrates me but it’s also really entertaining. Maybe one day she’ll actually learn about liver detoxification pathways and how we excrete toxins and why they can be harmful but for now we just get “your body can’t break it down properly”. Don’t even get me started on when she goes on about “micronutrients” and it sounds like she can’t even explain what they are she just keeps repeating the words “vitamins and minerals”.

• Heart
Like babe, stay in your own lane which is overpriced activewear and leave everything else to the experts that are qualified!!!

Reactions: 3
Is AB still in 2010 with her beliefs? Does she really think she’s now setting an example for people because she doesn’t want to eat clean and organic 100% of the time?
I’m pretty sure the belief that health and fitness people are expected to “eat clean and organic” went out the window years ago.
This coming from the girl who literally made her wealth from telling girls lettuce has too much sugar.
Take a seat Ash.

Once again she misses the mark with body positivity, “look at me I bloat too I’m not even pushing my stomach out “I eat more than Steve (which we know is bullshit). Her and Sarah’s day are so exhausting to listen too I’m a foodie I just love food, I eat more than anyone I know…. Shoes plate of food with three spinach leaves, 20g of protein and a cherry tomato. I will say that Ashy has much more variety and seems to have less hang ups than Sarah.
And another cash grab, girls day out, she even said they can only have 50 because they are holding seminars in her office and that will be a stretch, so she’s not paying for the space, how will they go with COVID safe practices cramming 60 people into her office space. The day will be probably $300+ and just full of her friends talking tit. And sponsored ‘give aways’

And then pass it off as “human connection”. Seems like it will be an exhausting day! How much do you want to fit in 12 hours?!!

$500 !!!!!!! For the girls day out. DAY out. With Ashy. Not even someone famous 😂 this bish really reckons she’s worth $30K for a day. I know they will have “expenses” in the way of people taking the classes, but come on. Imagine wanting to part with $500 to pretend to besties with Ashy.

• Wow
  • Angry
I was literally about to post about the cost!!!!$
$500 !!!!!!! For the girls day out. DAY out. With Ashy. Not even someone famous 😂 this bish really reckons she’s worth $30K for a day. I know they will have “expenses” in the way of people taking the classes, but come on. Imagine wanting to part with $500 to pretend to besties with Ashy.

Are you freakin kidding me, it'll just be her and her mates flogging off their own trashy goods, and she'll throw in a cheap water bottle and hat for that $500!!! 😀😁😅

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else feel bad for Taj for what she makes him eat? Poor kid probably just wants a happy meal lol

• Haha
I wonder what happened with Miss Bliss Hair and journey haircare. She was promoting georgia mane haircare and crapping on how its the best thing ever in her stories

Did anyone see the post from sammys sister Petra? She was in the aimn sports gear and she mentioned the bra fitting well for girls who don’t have boob jobs 🤣🤣🤣 not saying it was a dig at ashy but I kinda feel like it was.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.