Ashy Bines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened with the 700k followers?
Not long ago her followers increased by 700K overnight. It was caught pretty quickly by people on pages like this. She jumped on stories saying it was a “glitch” and asking if it had happened to anyone else. A few days later they disappeared.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t say from who but I swear someone told me once that ashy doesn’t even own baseline, I’m pretty sure she just gets paid to make it out like it’s hers

Reactions: 1
Yes another clothing brands owns the business name. I’m assuming it’s a silent partner situation.

Reactions: 1
Tags her favourite new clothing label for Taj. A few clicks shows it’s obviously one of her friends that owns it. Puts up a questions box asking for more suggestions so it doesn’t seem suss.

Reactions: 2
Does she still have her own teas? God she has flogged jut about every product toy can think of. I remember when she had her 'own' spice blend haha

Reactions: 3
Does she still have her own teas? God she has flogged jut about every product toy can think of. I remember when she had her 'own' spice blend haha
Haha! And she made such a big deal about those spices selling out so quickly. Then the company had them on clearance a little while after.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Honestly she changes friends as much as she changes her underwear! How many more ‘getaways’ does one person need?? Her entire life would crumble if she had 3 kids couldn’t afford to go and do whatever she wanted and was stuck at home with steve - how easy is it to have a good life when you’re constantly running away from it

• Heart
She definitely seems very co-dependant on her friends. I don’t follow Gretty but when I come across her profile, she doesn’t seem to harp on about her friends as much as Ashy. She seems like she’s just happy with her family. Ashy constantly needs girls nights out and getaways with her friends.

And she’s done it again, read the room Ashy. I agree that even people we look at as having the perfect body have their insecurities, but she just doesn’t get it that, agree with the comment above about showing a variety of bodies not just a bunch of slender girls In positions that aren’t posed 🤦‍♀️. She has literally made millions out of telling women the way they should look and how to get the perfect “bikini body”. Guess what ashy the perfect bikini body is whichever damn body is in that bikini. She’s literally posed in both, she pushing out her stomach in the second photo! I just can’t with her

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.