Ashy Bines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anyone remember this time last year, she was hanging out with Keiara Moore (aussie mum vlogger) and doing tiktok dances? are they no longer friends either :/

• Wow
Reactions: 5
does anyone remember this time last year, she was hanging out with Keiara Moore (aussie mum vlogger) and doing tiktok dances? are they no longer friends either :/
They still follow each other on Instagram. She’s just following the Ashy pattern. Find a friend, get really close, hang out constantly, then cool right down. She does it with everyone.. or perhaps everyone does that to her..

Reactions: 4
Thank god for this thread. I’ve been waiting for one to pop up. I cannot stand ashy. She is so dodgy but agree that Steve is the one pushing it all. It’s never made sense to me how she is a skinny fitness influencer and he is such a slob. Doesn’t fit well with her brand surely😂

Reactions: 6
It’s so weird how many friends she goes through, it’s all about nat now and now another two girls that she refers to her as her ‘girls’. Sammy has absolutely moved on with her life and is going ahead in leaps and bounds

Reactions: 7
It’s so weird how many friends she goes through, it’s all about nat now and now another two girls that she refers to her as her ‘girls’. Sammy has absolutely moved on with her life and is going ahead in leaps and bounds
Ashy loves to remind everyone that Sammy, Gretty and whoever else there was started off working for her..

Reactions: 3
Her new videos about mask exemption. I'm not suprised she always seems so entitled

Interesting that the job ad states they won’t be shown on social media, all the others have. Seems to be she becomes besties with the people she works with probably because she is unable to maintain any other friendships

Reactions: 2
I wonder if the outgoing PA had issues with all the social media hence the privacy comment on the job ad. Also those questions to answer are intense. Is she looking for a PA or a girlfriend?

@Mickybrowneyes - why do you think she is pregnant? What have I missed?

Also - did anyone else catch the Q&A? She admitted she gets a kick out of the likes and follows. Yet she always bangs on about her social media not being about how many followers she has 🙄 she must be fuming people are now able to tell when you purchase followers. She would have hated sending back those 700K follows.

Reactions: 1
I came across Sammy’s Instagram whilst scrolling. Interestingly, since we posted about her not supporting Baseline, she’s posted a couple of photos on her grid wearing Baseline 🙄 I didn’t think they read anything about themselves anymore.

Reactions: 2
The thing that bugs me about Ashy is I find she doesn’t come across as genuine. Everything she promotes is the absolute best and she’s tried others but this is the best “omg right it’s soooo good”. Her salted caramel and chocolate protein powders and revolutionary. He gym gear is the softest, comfiest, most amazing gym clothes ever made. It’s soo over the top and fake and that bloody arm flying in the air all the time. I do think she has improved the last couple of years though

Reactions: 6
My theory is that ever since Sammys sister has been on the scene she hasn't gotten along with Ashy and probably made Sammy see through he lies and manipulation.

There's also the possibility that Ashy tried ro take claims over Sammys lip balm however its her family's ingredients etc so there must of been a biy of a power struggle there.

Good thing Ashy doesn’t get paid to model. It’s so cringe watching her model the Baseline stuff. Exact same movements and poses every time.

I feel like there’s something fishy with the whole Ashy and Sammy thing. I’ve noticed that if there’s an event, Ashy and Sammy don’t attend together. But on that note, Ashy hasn’t been invited to much lately either. Burned too many bridges perhaps?

Good thing Ashy doesn’t get paid to model. It’s so cringe watching her model the Baseline stuff. Exact same movements and poses every time.

I feel like there’s something fishy with the whole Ashy and Sammy thing. I’ve noticed that if there’s an event, Ashy and Sammy don’t attend together. But on that note, Ashy hasn’t been invited to much lately either. Burned too many bridges perhaps?
Ashy won’t go to any event where it’s even a tiny of competition for her! She breezebalm is competition, that event with Chloe szep was competition for her app. She pretends to be all ‘females together’ but she’s far from it

I wonder if the outgoing PA had issues with all the social media hence the privacy comment on the job ad. Also those questions to answer are intense. Is she looking for a PA or a girlfriend?

@Mickybrowneyes - why do you think she is pregnant? What have I missed?

Also - did anyone else catch the Q&A? She admitted she gets a kick out of the likes and follows. Yet she always bangs on about her social media not being about how many followers she has 🙄 she must be fuming people are now able to tell when you purchase followers. She would have hated sending back those 700K follows.
What happened with the 700k followers?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.