Ashy Bines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL ashy bines couldn’t lie straight in bed
Hahahahah oh wow! Does she really expect people to believe that she has no idea why her followers have jumped? Ashy, how would you expect to keep up with the Botox, fillers and designer accessories if you only had 5000 followers?

Reactions: 5
Yep, I’ve never understood why she ALWAYS has to be showing skin. It looks so strange - not very classy dress with a YSL bag..?

Reactions: 4
hahaha did anyone see this? like who even writes in on a finsta and calls themselves one of Australia's biggest influencers 🤣
There’s no way it’s ashy... if you see the original post it’s just way too well written for ashy bines.

Reactions: 2
Juicy if it is Ashy, but I think there could be a lot of contenders for this. I haven’t seen any other posts though.

Reactions: 1
Looks like ashy got nat to contact that gossip site and now it’s all been taken down. As usual ashy just skates through life - sorry but it pisses me off how she’s never been held accountable for anything

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Looks like ashy got nat to contact that gossip site and now it’s all been taken down. As usual ashy just skates through life - sorry but it pisses me off how she’s never been held accountable for anything
I just saw that. It is honestly ridiculous how these influencers are so quick to shut so much down. Like noone even directly said it was her for sure.

I’ve never ever seen ashy looking classy. She ALWAYS has to be showing off her legs her stomach everything! She looks embarrassing standing next to Gretty who looks so amazing
I guess that’s why everyone calls her Trashy Bines. She always dresses so cheap and nasty and like she’s 17 years old. Grow up woman! You’re a bogan billionaire. Gretty on the other hand looks stunning!

Reactions: 7
It’ll be very interesting to see if ashy goes to the launch of the new lotion that breeze balm (sammys company) have bought out... I doubt old stevey boy would allow it considering it’s now in competition with hideaway... it’s times like this when the real ashy shows up.. she doesn’t care about her friends she just cares about money

Reactions: 3
She’s not at the launch, that’s pretty strange even if they don’t show every time they hang out.... your best friend has a huge product launch and you don’t attend or even acknowledge it

I’ve also noticed that it’s been a long time since they “modelled” for, and spoke about, each other’s brand.

Reactions: 2
She’s not at the launch, that’s pretty strange even if they don’t show every time they hang out.... your best friend has a huge product launch and you don’t attend or even acknowledge it
She’s an actual asshole... it’s pretty obvious that sammy and gretty are as close as ever and ashy seems to be moving towards nat more... which is interesting because it’s also obvious how much nat is after fame

You know if she gets asked she will just say she had a family trip planned to newcastle (where she was this weekend) for ages and sometimes things just don’t line up 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.