Ashy Bines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes please tell us everything, I csnt believe this disaster of a woman hasn’t had a thread yet tbh. She is gold coasts biggest joke. I don’t mind gretty now that she’s had Zane, I feel like she’s mellowed out. Also I have goss about eric, a friend of a friends kid used to go to the same kindy as zari, apparently when Eric would do the drop off he would flirt like mad with all the other mums - wouldn’t surprise me tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It definitely sounds like the 3 of them have drifted due to lol having their own "successful" businesses. Which is sad really.. they seemed VeRY close, always living in each other's pockets. I also get creepy vibes from Steve (and Eric lol).

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wouldn’t surprise me about Eric. I too get creepy vibes from him. I have no doubt he loves Gretty and his children, but he loves himself and their money a little too publicly.

Reactions: 6
Wouldn’t surprise me about Eric. I too get creepy vibes from him. I have no doubt he loves Gretty and his children, but he loves himself and their money a little too publicly.
No doubt he loves gretty and his kids but Eric loves Eric more.

• Haha
Does anyone else find it strange that she parades around in short crop tops and short denim shorts when doing activities/playing with her son? I just feel like she dresses like a teenager. No shame in wearing those sorts of clothes but isn't it something you'd wear to the beach or around home?
Yes! More power to women in what they choose to wear, but I just feel it’s not appropriate for a 30 year old woman to wear that at the skate park...

Reactions: 9
I’ve always wondered if that’s just how people in the Gold Coast dress and it’s a location thing being near the beach? I’ve never been to Queensland so wouldn’t know...?

I’ve never thought ashys body was THAT good, yes she’s thin but she relies heavily on cardio to burn off all the ‘healthy’ food she eats during the day. She looks so silly in most of the outfits she wears, I’ve never ever seen her wear something snd thought she looked classy, she always manages to trash it up

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How’s her question box last night about “who do I look like”. She tries this on every few months or so, so people can jump on and tell her she looks like Gretty or Blake Lively. Even thought she looks like neither of those people. Obviously only one person replied, and it was probably Gretty.

• Haha
Well this is certainly something different for the Ashy Bines brand

How’s her question box last night about “who do I look like”. She tries this on every few months or so, so people can jump on and tell her she looks like Gretty or Blake Lively. Even thought she looks like neither of those people. Obviously only one person replied, and it was probably Gretty.
So weird, like what even is the purpose of it? To stroke her ego?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Power to her but watching her dance is super awkward, she’s like a robot trying to be sexy. It’s very rigid

I am ALL for women embracing their sexuality but I feel like most of those moves should be kept for the bedroom, I am NOT a prude at all but still it’s really weird to watch them grinding the ground and rubbing their hands over their vagina? What’s everyone else’s thoughts? Am i being too prudish?

I am ALL for women embracing their sexuality but I feel like most of those moves should be kept for the bedroom, I am NOT a prude at all but still it’s really weird to watch them grinding the ground and rubbing their hands over their vagina? What’s everyone else’s thoughts? Am i being too prudish?
Yeah I generally skip past these stories. I mean, it’s nothing that the world probably hasn’t seen in a Pussycat Dolls song but I feel like it doesn’t need to go on her stories. I think they’re there because a) she’s being paid to promote them (money, free sessions, whatever) or b) she just needs everyone to see, yet again, how “sexy” she is.
Why can’t she just go to embrace that part of her without putting it on socials?!

Yea I have to agree with you on this one.

Yeah I generally skip past these stories. I mean, it’s nothing that the world probably hasn’t seen in a Pussycat Dolls song but I feel like it doesn’t need to go on her stories. I think they’re there because a) she’s being paid to promote them (money, free sessions, whatever) or b) she just needs everyone to see, yet again, how “sexy” she is.
Why can’t she just go to embrace that part of her without putting it on socials?!
Similar to what you said- I just don't see the purpose of putting it on her socials. She just seems obsessed of portraying this sexy image to everyone.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.