Ashy Bines #8 Rat infested house with a grubby, gross spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So taj calls the dog Bailey even though it was renamed to Taco?

I’m surprised she posted this, normally she wouldn’t allow you to see her ‘mum tum’…. Maybe she didn’t notice
No they clarified that it was before they got the new dog so must be another child.

🤔what’s going on with her stomach there? It looks oddly seperated above her waistband. Maybe she has ab separation that she hasn’t dealt with since having Tarlar.

Reactions: 1
Nope that’s unacceptable. You shouldn’t share your child’s deeply personal moments like this.

Reactions: 18
What has happened to Scooby? I notice only Taco seems to be getting morning walks on Ashy’s stories 🤔 Does Scooby still live with them?

Poor Scooby is very overweight and old and likely has bad joints so he may be staying home now.

Reactions: 4
Stevo looks like he wants to punch her fuckin’ veneers clean out in the last clip of Targine’s meltdown. Imagine being the only one to do any real parenting in a relationship and being filmed for the “gRaM fAm” whilst trying to calm your upset child. Cooked. I’d be frustrated too, Targeeeeee!
Could not help but notice how quick she turned her phone to the TV when Steve looked up at her with a glare haha

Here's the look for anyone who can't see

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Could not help but notice how quick she turned her phone to the TV when Steve looked up at her with a glare haha

If he’s unimpressed with her filming this it will be the only tiny sliver of a good thing about him that I’ve seen.

Reactions: 12

I’ve often seen Steve glare at ashy when she’s recording and she quickly pans the camera away

Reactions: 13
The way she writes makes it seem as though he's "daddy" to all three of them... little skinny Ashy, taarrrgggget and tiny TarlaNalaLala 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Not evening wearing her own maternity bra that she banged on about for weeks 😂
I also cannot get over the red crop and shorts at the school ceremony. Like you could not stand out MORE than a bright fckn red 😳 she chooses to dress like that in front of Taj, she shouldn't do that in front of other people's children. Same goes for her skimpy bikinis. I wouldn't want my young son to be checking her out, there isn't much left to the imagination 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How old is Taj? Do you think his “massive outburst” this morning could mean he does have something more going on?
I’m just being nosey, I know kids can be all different ❤

Reactions: 6
How old is Taj? Do you think his “massive outburst” this morning could mean he does have something more going on?
I’m just being nosey, I know kids can be all different ❤
Depends.
Depends how often they happen, what caused it and how long they last for.
I think he’s 7 or so..

I think the neighbor has already stated that taj goes to a special school which is something most of us tattlers already knew / worked out anyway. No shade or hate towards taj not his fault at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Nope that’s unacceptable. You shouldn’t share your child’s deeply personal moments like this.
I came on here to say the same. What a tit mother she is to publicly share her son's emotional meltdown. That should be something kept between them as a family. She should have more respect for the sons privacy

Can you explain what happened? I’m blocked so can’t see tit
Tarj had an emotional meltdown. Steve sat him on the lounge and put on a kids breathing video to help him control and manage his breathing.
And that witch filmed it. We didn't see the meltdown but she filmed Steve sitting on the lounge with tarj and talking to him and helping him calm down.

Greedy Nat is releasing body oils and calling it ‘body tonic’ :LOL: completely ripping hideaway products that were probably stolen from somewhere else.

I swear these influenzers wouldn’t have 1 brain cell between them
Who is greedy nat?

Who in their right mind as a mother would turn up at a school ceremonies in bike shorts and crop top anyways. Put some bloody normal clothes on.
I'm beginning to think she doesn't own any other clothes

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.