Ashy Bines #8 Rat infested house with a grubby, gross spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen their cat recently?
Haven’t seen either cat for a while I have seen the poor things drinking out of the swimming pool before like there is no water readily available to the poor things!

She’s unhealthily obsessed with being young/thin/sexy 🤢
Dolls she ain’t thin at all especially on the bottom she’s quite big I would say on the top a size 10 the bottom a 14 everything is majorly photoshopped

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I wonder if Target has been calling out to Bailey the new dog instead of calling him Taco

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sound like they’re too lazy to do anything. She’s a bleeping liar “oh poor me I have so much to do” biiitch you sit on your phone the whole time finding new ways to ditch your family. What do you mean not a normal school is it a Bougee Private School? It be pretty stupid waiting all that money not sending him.
She’s always too busy on her phone it’s all about her she is someone that should not have had children at all. Tries painting a picture of amazing blessed life. The school he goes to I said to my partner where the duck is that and he’s goes out in tallai and googled the school it’s a weird ass school 😳 he said that it’s not for normal kids explains the behaviour it exhibits too. All she does is try to cover up things it’s like babe you can’t lie your whole life you will get found out

I wonder if Target has been calling out to Bailey the new dog instead of calling him Taco
Oh this was before taco/Bailey arrived. This was on the birthday weekend that she left both kids in the supervisory of kfc Steve. They kept calling out to a Bailey child and whilst we were trying to have a quiet glass of wine we were like we are soooo sick of that dam name would have heard it 2000+ times it was excruciating along with the maybe you should kill yourself suicide taunting that is very disturbing

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
This picture makes it look like Ashy has a matching fountain ponytail with Taylor.
Also… Ashy has been complaining about Taylor losing her hair - having her hair tied up like this, so tightly, probably is pulling out her hair!
Just because some strands can fit in a hair tie doesn’t mean you should tie it up ashy. Poor tarla. Let the baby be a baby. When she’s older or has enough hair then put it up. She is so stupid and desperate for tarla narla to be a toddler

Reactions: 6
She’s always too busy on her phone it’s all about her she is someone that should not have had children at all. Tries painting a picture of amazing blessed life. The school he goes to I said to my partner where the duck is that and he’s goes out in tallai and googled the school it’s a weird ass school 😳 he said that it’s not for normal kids explains the behaviour it exhibits too. All she does is try to cover up things it’s like babe you can’t lie your whole life you will get found out

Oh this was before taco/Bailey arrived. This was on the birthday weekend that she left both kids in the supervisory of kfc Steve. They kept calling out to a Bailey child and whilst we were trying to have a quiet glass of wine we were like we are soooo sick of that dam name would have heard it 2000+ times it was excruciating along with the maybe you should kill yourself suicide taunting that is very disturbing
Oh so it was another child. I don’t know any of her friend’s kid’s names except Gretty’s two. The talk of suicide is extremely concerning as is the lack of supervision of the kids. He probably misses so much school because hey can’t be bothered taking him there.

Reactions: 2
Greedy Nat is releasing body oils and calling it ‘body tonic’ :LOL: completely ripping hideaway products that were probably stolen from somewhere else.

I swear these influenzers wouldn’t have 1 brain cell between them

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh so it was another child. I don’t know any of her friend’s kid’s names except Gretty’s two. The talk of suicide is extremely concerning as is the lack of supervision of the kids. He probably misses so much school because hey can’t be bothered taking him there.
I don’t even know what the kids names are it’s some little turd like minded messed up kid like tarjjjjjjjjettttt dark brown hair always there and un supervised especially in the pool. No care given especially I don’t care if you know how to swim the age is the issue and if one kid goes under is what another 7 year old supposed to save them??

Did anyone else see Steve's 'workout' that she posted this morning? Didn't look like he was doing much lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Greedy Nat is releasing body oils and calling it ‘body tonic’ :LOL: completely ripping hideaway products that were probably stolen from somewhere else.

I swear these influenzers wouldn’t have 1 brain cell between them
My god. When is she going to give up? She’s just throwing tit at a wall hoping something sticks and makes money.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Call me a prude but I'd be complaining if a mum was coming to school events dresses in a bra and BoOtIe ShOrTs
She must do it for some reason... because if she wanted to wear Baseline crap, she could easily wear the oversized normal sized Tshirts. Why the crop top? Does she think paparazzi or fans are going to snap her?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She must do it for some reason... because if she wanted to wear Baseline crap, she could easily wear the oversized normal sized Tshirts. Why the crop top? Does she think paparazzi or fans are going to snap her?
I don’t think so especially out at tallai at the sped school haha celebrity I think they think they are

Reactions: 2
Call me a prude but I'd be complaining if a mum was coming to school events dresses in a bra and BoOtIe ShOrTs
Who in their right mind as a mother would turn up at a school ceremonies in bike shorts and crop top anyways. Put some bloody normal clothes on.

Reactions: 18
Put some bloody clothes on would you! No one wants to see that at a School awards ceremony!
She’s ridiculous. She’d be asked to leave if she wore that to my daughters school. So inappropriate

Reactions: 7
She’s ridiculous. She’d be asked to leave if she wore that to my daughters school. So inappropriate
She'd be pulled up for it at my kids school, too. Bike shorts are fine, but put a tank top or tshirt on at least. Also, this wasn't school drop off where workout clothes are passable. She was at a school ceremony FFS, put some effort in.

Reactions: 13
How much do y’all want to bet she’s going to go on her stories tomorrow and whinge about getting crap for wearing a crop top? She will make sure it’s in the news 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How much do y’all want to bet she’s going to go on her stories tomorrow and whinge about getting crap for wearing a crop top? She will make sure it’s in the news 😁
MuMs CaN wEaR wHaT tHeY wAnT.
Sure, but there's a time and a place. Have some respect that you're at a children's place of learning. Have some respect for those around you.

Reactions: 16
MuMs CaN wEaR wHaT tHeY wAnT.
Sure, but there's a time and a place. Have some respect that you're at a children's place of learning. Have some respect for those around you.
Is this the outfit she wore to Tarjs school this morning?.. looks like it.. she could not stand out more in this, clearly loves the attention but ffs why wouldn't you just throw a tshirt over it!?.. I'd actually be embarrassed to wear this in the school hall

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.