Ashy Bines #8 Rat infested house with a grubby, gross spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The witch infuriated me so much yesterday with the whole filming Taj's meltdown that I messaged her telling her she is disgusting for not respecting his privacy by filming that and that it should have been kept private. I told her she should put her phone down for once and tend to her child.
This is the response I got before being blocked

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The witch infuriated me so much yesterday with the whole filming Taj's meltdown that I messaged her telling her she is disgusting for not respecting his privacy by filming that and that it should have been kept private. I told her she should put her phone down for once and tend to her child.
Omg..she's so annoying, she calls everyone a Karen if you say anything she doesn't like!
And wtf with her bullshit talks every morning.. is she aiming to become a motivational speaker? She's constantly telling us what we should and shouldn't be doing but can't take advice or criticism from anyone!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg..she's so annoying, she calls everyone a Karen if you say anything she doesn't like!
And wtf with her bullshit talks every morning.. is she aiming to become a motivational speaker? She's constantly telling us what we should and shouldn't be doing but can't take advice or criticism from anyone!
She’s been aiming to be a motivational speaker for a while. I think that was the reason behind her podcast with KFSteve. But it didn’t bring in any money so he bailed pretty quickly.
All her stuff is just regurgitated from other speakers or coaches; nothing original in that brain of hers.

Wow I’m surprised you even got a reply, considering how she says she gets “literally hundreds” of DMs per day and can’t keep up with them 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I love how someone who puts every ounce of their life on social media, accuses people of stalking her.
If someone wanted to stalk her she wouldn't make it hard for them

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well the witch didn’t send taj to school today jumping on a trampoline at half 8 with the nanny and baby nearly jumped on despicable behaviour

• Wow
Reactions: 20
And probably more intelligent

Hoe does the education department allow a child to go to a school like that? Dont you even have to register your child if you are home schooling them but still have to follow the dept of ed curriculum?
If it’s the school I think it is, they claim to be “government accredited”.

I wasn’t naming the school to protect Tarjeeeee’s privacy but even Ashy doesn’t care about his privacy 😡

Reactions: 6
Between spending half the year attending a school that teaches children what the children choose they want to be taught, and spending the other half of the year 'sick' at home jumping on the trampoline, that kid is going to find it hard functioning mentally in the real world as an adult, let alone have the education to succeed in a job.
She is setting that poor kid up for failure.
I mean look at the meltdown he had yesterday. If he carries on like that as an adult in the workforce he will be sacked on the spot.
Maybe she needs to have him seen to by a professional if his meltdowns are so bad

• Sad
Reactions: 13
It looks like term has finished at that school yesterday. The rest of this week is “exhibition days” whatever that means.
I don’t want to bring Tarrrrji into this, but I feel like it’s an interesting choice of school for a kid who never wants to go. I feel like he’d need more structure.

Reactions: 9
It looks like term has finished at that school yesterday. The rest of this week is “exhibition days” whatever that means.
I don’t want to bring Tarrrrji into this, but I feel like it’s an interesting choice of school for a kid who never wants to go. I feel like he’d need more structure.
I think you are right. Based on his meltdown yesterday be probably does need more structure.

Reactions: 3
The witch infuriated me so much yesterday with the whole filming Taj's meltdown that I messaged her telling her she is disgusting for not respecting his privacy by filming that and that is should have been kept private. I told her she should put her phone down for once and tend to her child.
It’s a place called Silkwood
Right that was one of the ones I looked at but I thought it was High School for some reason. Interesting!

Karen must be insult of the month, this is on the comment of her latest YT vid
I think she just learnt the term Karen and Troll.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s so obvious that because both Steve and trashy failed miserably at school that they’re both people who believe school isn’t “necessary” hence why taj is going to an alternative school.

Reactions: 7
Did she say she's giving the baby salmon soon?
She sure did😂

AB can give it but cant take it- shes very defensive. Oh to be her friend lol if thats how she treats people in public. I guess frm some of the quotes we ate getting again that people are stil on about whether she and sammy are still friends haha

Reactions: 4
She's posting on insta about Tattle and the neighbour on here "stalking". Trash - no law is being broken if the neighbour is on their property taking a photo of your backyard lol. Unless they photograph you naked! The popo would have told you there is nothing they can do. You chose to move into a less private residence?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.