Ashy Bines #8 Rat infested house with a grubby, gross spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can confirm she don’t look like that’s in person that’s for sure! Quite small up top but even in black long leggings quite big on the bottom that’s for sure that’s highly edited spot on real life you can’t edit tit poor thing
Your intel is brilliant 👌🏻

Reactions: 2
The fact she is BLW with her 4 month old now 5 month old daughter is absolutely horrifying. The chocking hazard is real. You do not start BLW until 6 months minimum. Purée 4 months if you wish but BLW 😬 no

Reactions: 19
Just saw Sammy and gretty together on Sammys stories. I know they can both seem a bit painful too at times, but I just feel like they are so much more genuine together than Ashy. Not really sure how to explain it, but they just look like 2 normal friends hanging out.

Reactions: 17
black long leggings quite big on the bottom that’s for sure that’s highly edited spot on real life you can’t edit tit poor thing
Long time lurker, first time poster. I think that’s the nanny you’re talking about. Ashy is always in booty shorts judging from her stories and posts.

Just saw Sammy and gretty together on Sammys stories. I know they can both seem a bit painful too at times, but I just feel like they are so much more genuine together than Ashy. Not really sure how to explain it, but they just look like 2 normal friends hanging out.
agree! They have great chemistry!
Trashy and her orange hand must be super jelly.

and her mum probably faked her illness 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can confirm she don’t look like that’s in person that’s for sure! Quite small up top but even in black long leggings quite big on the bottom that’s for sure that’s highly edited spot on real life you can’t edit tit poor thing
She'd be hating how big she is!

Reactions: 2
Did she do that for attention? How can you mess it up that badly?
What’s the bet it’s not even tan and she’s just drawn orange highlighter or texta on herself to look like a bad tan, she’s that desperate for engagement that it wouldn’t surprise me

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She seems almost pissed off and dropping hints towards her mum for not coming. Classic trashy the narcissistic asshole 😝

Reactions: 9
When all three use to hang out. I always thought Sammy was the third wheel and they were only friends because of Ashy but I was wrong...

I wish we all new what went down

Yeah you can tell they are actually friends, I have a feeling Ashy would be dictating every move and it would be literally alway what she wants and making sure they all match

Long time follower first time poster..
Anyone else think she needs to stop with these "motivational talks" Going on that everything has happened to her because she "MaNIfEStED it" absolutely load of 💩 maybe everyone should go reflect on their life 🙄 did she manifest her friendship with sammy to end? Maybe she manifested her mum not to visit... this girl is grinding my gears lately! Thank you tattlers for opening my eyes to this tit show

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I have never known someone to toot their own horn like she does by sharing those dm’s that normal humans are allegedly writing to her.

• Haha
Love a good fan grill 🤣
Makes no sense, as if it were written by Ashy herself......oh wait?! 🤔🤔🤣
Screenshot_20221125-232644_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Literally 2 days ago Ashy served mushed up weetbix on the high chair…no bowl in site! Now she’s serving a carrot in a fkn bowl!!! 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
FFS ASHY, we know you’re here and reading every single comment. But, good on you for getting a fkn bowl out of the cupboard. Or was it the Nanny? Either way, it’s a good step forward babe.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Literally 2 days ago Ashy served mushed up weetbix on the high chair…no bowl in site! Now she’s serving a carrot in a fkn bowl!!! 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
FFS ASHY, we know you’re here and reading every single comment. But, good on you for getting a fkn bowl out of the cupboard. Or was it the Nanny? Either way, it’s a good step forward babe.
And if you are reading, Ashy.. maybe fill the bowl with some bleeping purée. Or something age appropriate for your baby to eat that she’s not going to choke to death on. Just a thought.

Reactions: 19
She was probably just waiting for someone to send her a freebie, there should be a discount code coming soon

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.