Ashy Bines #8 Rat infested house with a grubby, gross spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had a sticky & that coffee is $70 for 30 serves.
Although to be fair, I’ve bought naked harvest moon mylk before that had similar ingredients and it does help me sleep. A little bit cheaper except it’s quite sweet so I half the amount it says to use which means I get 80 servings out of each tub.

It looks as though she has been their nanny for a while!
9CE56BAA-A979-4F79-BD03-33258A8A84EF.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I wonder if Ashy will still be parading around in her Balenciaga jacket after seeing the tit show unfold yesterday. How awful!

Reactions: 4
I wonder if Ashy will still be parading around in her Balenciaga jacket after seeing the tit show unfold yesterday. How awful!
No way! That’s all too high brow for her. She wouldn’t be able to wrap her head around why that could be at all problematic. She has an expensive jacket and she wants to wear it goddamnit!

I wonder if she picked a nanny that looks similar to her to trick the kids into thinking she’s actually around.. “Surly if we look the same the kids just won’t know. Hehe”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No way! That’s all too high brow for her. She wouldn’t be able to wrap her head around why that could be at all problematic. She has an expensive jacket and she wants to wear it goddamnit!

I wonder if she picked a nanny that looks similar to her to trick the kids into thinking she’s actually around.. “Surly if we look the same the kids just won’t know. Hehe”
Has she ever admitted to having a Nanny? She has said she has a baby sitter and her name is Bree? Who she shares with Nat? I’m not sure if that’s correct…

So does that mean she has a babysitter AND a Nanny??🤔😳

And a cleaner and a dog coach and a life coach? 😂 FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I find Gretty just as irritating as Ashy, but in different ways. Not sure why. All these businesses starting and stopping etc. What a waste of time. Why doesn’t she do a proper job🤦🏻‍♀️? And what is the deal with making names longer every single time?!?! Pudsey-girl, Zari-girl, Zaney-boy!! Is it an Australian thing, cos Trashy does it too! Ergh. And she acts like a teenager too!

Reactions: 7
Has she ever admitted to having a Nanny? She has said she has a baby sitter and her name is Bree? Who she shares with Nat? I’m not sure if that’s correct…

And a sleep coach

I find Gretty just as irritating as Ashy, but in different ways. Not sure why. All these businesses starting and stopping etc. What a waste of time. Why doesn’t she do a proper job🤦🏻‍♀️? And what is the deal with making names longer every single time?!?! Pudsey-girl, Zari-girl, Zaney-boy!! Is it an Australian thing, cos Trashy does it too! Ergh. And she acts like a teenager too!
It's an annoying fckwit thing I think you'll find.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Sounds like she can’t manage herself out of wet paper bag

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ummmm confusing. Or maybe it’s Sammy’s way of saying “congrats on your baby, but I still don’t like YOU Ashy” and being civil with the birth of a baby?

What tit show?

Never mind! Know what the tit show is now lol

Attachments

Last edited:
Ummmm confusing. Or maybe it’s Sammy’s way of saying “congrats on your baby, but I still don’t like YOU Ashy” and being civil with the birth of a baby?

What tit show?
Yeah I’d say it’s that she likes Tash, and of course no one can hate a baby lol. All she’s seeing is Tash and the baby, not Ashy.

I find all this nanny stuff so bizarre. How HOW can she go on and on about “juggling mum life and business life” alllll the time when she has what seems to be a full time nanny?!!

Reactions: 16
She seems kind of in a mood on her stories ……wonder what’s going on ? Steve won’t be home again tonight ? Or he asked her to get up to tala during the night maybe

• Haha
Reactions: 8

She doesn’t choose her hard, she just outsources her hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.