Ashy Bines #8 Rat infested house with a grubby, gross spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she would get rid of meow meow before taco. Taco will get more likes on Insta remember

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Is she taking the piss recommending we take 5-10 minutes away from our partners and kids for skincare?
All she does is recommend time away from her family 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So the baby is throwing around a greasy lamb cutlet which she can hardly hold up and she supposedly “loves” it?!? What the duck is wrong with this woman.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I just love her parenting advice, so relatable to everyone ; take time away from your family whether it being 5-10 minutes or a few days. Make sure you do something FUN, but only do fun stuff a teenager or early 20 year old would enjoy anything else like going shopping alone is not fun OK.
duck she needs a dose of reality

Reactions: 17
I don’t know why she brags about being away from her kids so much! I dislocated my ankle + ruptured the Achilles’ tendon last week and still can’t get time away from mine, this fried twit is delusional! So up herself that she forgets there are people with no where near as much “support” as she has. Cancel her already.

Yeah, you could be right. It might be Steves pie warmer.

Why can no influencer say schnitzel properly

View attachment 1736863
Caption says “Steve is off to ….” Was Steve off to tennis? I have to know. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah I don't get why she's so obsessed with being away from her kids or Steve lol does she even want a family? She's just so obsessed with living her life for her. Most of us parents live our lives for our children. That's not to say I don't like to do anything for myself, I'd love to, but my reality is disabled child + no money because now I can't work as I'm a carer. So my life is my child and his needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Asif shes back up to 1 million again, they're so obsessed with her having that number. Embarrassing.
Omg I remember the first time she got to 1m and was really excited about it and then she dropped back down pretty much straight away 😂 I was just a wee social media newbie then and didn’t know you could buy bots so I thought people had unfollowed 😂

So connected… which is why she has her phone in her hand filming it 🙄
Is she too stupid to realise you can store videos on the cloud, to rewatch forever, without having to post to her 1M purchased followers?

Here you go:
I know all babies are cute but holy duck I have to skip stories fast with this baby. Bit hard on the eyes, poor doll. At least she can follow in mums footsteps and just buy a new face 🧚🏼‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t know why she brags about being away from her kids so much! I dislocated my ankle + ruptured the Achilles’ tendon last week and still can’t get time away from mine, this fried twit is delusional! So up herself that she forgets there are people with no where near as much “support” as she has. Cancel her already.

How many tennis and golf lessons could Steve possibly need? These have been going on for years.

• Haha
How many tennis and golf lessons could Steve possibly need? These have been going on for years.
Well we find ashy hard to deal with on a few minutes of video a day. He doesn’t strike me as a dummy (he may be other things but not stupid) so he probably has to get out of the house a lot in order to continue tolerating his meal ticket

Reactions: 8
Well we find ashy hard to deal with on a few minutes of video a day. He doesn’t strike me as a dummy (he may be other things but not stupid) so he probably has to get out of the house a lot in order to continue tolerating his meal ticket
Agree! Living with Ashy would be hard work. He needs time away from her. He def spends more time with the kids than Ashy…and barely posts a thing about it on Instagram. He’s the one that needs a break and weekends away. Not Ashy!

I can’t cope!! This has to be the most forced, fake yawn I have EVER seen. She’s such a clown!
Looks like a screengrab from an adult film 🤷‍♀️

Probably Sammy’s 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Agree! Living with Ashy would be hard work. He needs time away from her. He def spends more time with the kids than Ashy…and barely posts a thing about it on Instagram. He’s the one that needs a break and weekends away. Not Ashy!
I mean I do understand why they are together, but also I don't 😂 like why would she? Why would he? He can't get my head around it haha when she films them in the kitchen together or something, it just feels super odd 🥴 idk why lol

Reactions: 5
The new video with the phone calling and the excitement when people answer and hear it’s her.
Honestly who comes up with these ideas? How embarrassing and self indulgent.

They’re trying so hard to make her something she just isn’t. She barely gets invited out these days unless it’s to one of Megzy’s lawn parties 😂

When you have a million followers but no comments in 45 minutes.

to put in in perspective, a girl I know is doing a giveaway to boost her profile on insta and she has 6.5k (yes 6 and a half thousand) followers and got 200 comments within 2 hours…
And somone with large amout of followers or somone is fit and looks amazing will get it..

Yesss! Welcome ☺

Also - the pricing for Baseline’s maternity range 😱 nothing under $79.95!
What the f@ck sorry we not all rich

Her bestie Mrs K is saying it now too. They both also tell every mother to make the whole day about themselves.
Sorry but we don't all have nannys or partners that stay home so we can get dolled up every morning, hit the gym at any time we wish and have lunch dates every second day 🤦🏻‍♀️ can these b!+<#€$ get back to reality. They live in absolute fantasy land
Who is Mrrs k and whats her story with Bines?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.