Ashy Bines #8 Rat infested house with a grubby, gross spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And somone with large amout of followers or somone is fit and looks amazing will get it..

What the f@ck sorry we not all rich

Who is Mrrs k and whats her story with Bines?
Mrs K is aussiemumvlogger Keiara. She was banging on about her nervous system this morning as well 😂🤦‍♀️

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The ‘gRaM FaM’ chat this morning on her bad habits waking up to answer emails, ‘anyone who runs a business or MuLtIpLe businesses will know’ … erm trashbags, most people have stressful jobs that cut into their personal lives and home time. I wake up to phones calls and emails and texts about work every day and I don’t own the business!!! I juggle work and my kids just like most people, you don’t need a business to experience this! She acts like owning a business makes her life harder than anyone else’s, she is such an entitled grot. I have friends who own honest, small family businesses and I can guarantee their days are a lot harder than Ashy’s, but you never hear them complain and push it onto everyone who doesn’t own a business, that their lives are harder and more stressful. Choose your hard Ashy hun, maybe drop one of your scam businesses and then you can focus on your morning walk 😂
Business what baseline? Ha
She will get rid of taco soon. Between him being nervous and the cat not coping. What’s the bet the reason will be because he is anxious and not safe with the kids!
can anyone actually confirm her and Steve are together?! He is never home! She spends her day filming herself from her bleeping bed🤦🏼‍♀️ and you never see or hear him. Even that snap chat of taj having to decide who was prettier felt awkward with him there!
is this why she melted her rings?!
Steve is around, he just too busy coming up with ways to scams people and how Ashy can promote, going back back 6-7 years he always worked from home. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Weren’t he and Ashy living separately not long before they got pregnant with Taylor? Pretty sure they don’t sleep in the same bed and they don’t even seem to do much together on the weekend. I wonder if he is sleeping/living somewhere else most of the time and has nights he spends at home when he is on Taylor duty?
I’ve had the impression for a while that they sleep separately. When she snapchats in bed she’s ALWAYS alone whether it’s late at night or early morning.
To be honest I’d want to live elsewhere if my partner walked around talking to their phone all day and blatantly lying through their massive teeth 🙄
Ashy would not be a nice person to be around! I reckon if she’s this nasty online she’ll be twice as bad in person!

I mean I do understand why they are together, but also I don't 😂 like why would she? Why would he? He can't get my head around it haha when she films them in the kitchen together or something, it just feels super odd 🥴 idk why lol
No chemistry 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Funny she only shows pictures of the child “eating solids” as that baby has zero interest in food when you see the videos. Your not supposed to start BLW until 6 months plus.
dont Even get me started on the bumbo. For someone that researches everything she’s making herself look so dumb.

Reactions: 19
She talks about taking time and 'space' before you respond to situations (on Snapchat this morning). Ash you would take your own advice and take some time before you respond to comments on your Instagram. Genuine followers that you are a complete cow to! Gosh she waffles on with some tit.

Reactions: 13
Funny she only shows pictures of the child “eating solids” as that baby has zero interest in food when you see the videos. Your not supposed to start BLW until 6 months plus.
dont Even get me started on the bumbo. For someone that researches everything she’s making herself look so dumb.
For crying out loud steam and mash up some pumpkin, carrot, cauliflower, broccoli, carrot ANYTHING!!! if you want to try her on solids!!! She couldn't even hold the damn chop!!!!

Reactions: 17
She talks about taking time and 'space' before you respond to situations (on Snapchat this morning). Ash you would take your own advice and take some time before you respond to comments on your Instagram. Genuine followers that you are a complete cow to! Gosh she waffles on with some tit.
I thought the same, practice what you preach, and if she says 'calm my nervous system one more time.....!!!" 😡

Reactions: 6
I can’t cope!! This has to be the most forced, fake yawn I have EVER seen. She’s such a clown!
What’s a nervous system Ashy? What’s it’s job? What specifically is good for your nervous system? Where are your sources?

Well, yes he is your twin when you give him the same Voldemort nose as you
Sorry what the heck is she doing?

That kid needs to learn how to clean his face, he’s not 2.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She really has no shame, does she?! She’s paid for just over 15,000 followers in the space of 3 days!!!😳 She doesn’t even try to hide it or do it gradually 🤷🏼‍♀️
She’s obsessed with that magic number isn’t she? I wish losers like this could be reported. It’s so wrong.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She really has no shame, does she?! She’s paid for just over 15,000 followers in the space of 3 days!!!😳 She doesn’t even try to hide it or do it gradually 🤷🏼‍♀️
She’s obsessed with that magic number isn’t she? I wish losers like this could be reported. It’s so wrong.
It’s so bad. Can’t she just realise that no one likes following her anymore!!! I would love to know how many genuine followers she has, probably less than 100k. Last month she was down to 990k then bought them all back, then a few days ago down to 993k again so yeah they are dropping like flies 😂

Reactions: 15
She releases a maternity range and while speaking about the crop tops she can’t even be mature enough to say ‘ breasts’ she’s say Boobies…

• Haha
  • Heart
Sorry what the heck is she doing?

That kid needs to learn how to clean his face, he’s not 2.
Her and her kids are ALWAYS grubby. I’d be mortified to be putting up stories with food spilt down my top the way she does. Maybe I’m just super extra but if I spill something on my top I go get changed. And my kids wipe their own faces after eating and have done since they were toddlers. We didn’t make a big deal out of it, we just wiped hands and faces after food and eventually they started doing it themselves.
It’s actually not that hard to teach your children basic hygiene 🙄

Her and her kids are ALWAYS grubby. I’d be mortified to be putting up stories with food spilt down my top the way she does. Maybe I’m just super extra but if I spill something on my top I go get changed. And my kids wipe their own faces after eating and have done since they were toddlers. We didn’t make a big deal out of it, we just wiped hands and faces after food and eventually they started doing it themselves.
It’s actually not that hard to teach your children basic hygiene 🙄
Can’t teach what you don’t know 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can’t teach what you don’t know 😏
Those poor children. They’re going to grow up and be grubby and the cycle will continue 🤮
You don’t have to be overboard with your cleanliness but basic hygiene is such a ….. basic 😂

Reactions: 8
Those poor children. They’re going to grow up and be grubby and the cycle will continue 🤮
You don’t have to be overboard with your cleanliness but basic hygiene is such a ….. basic 😂
Is keeping a dead rat with its maggot friends considered hygiene?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s such a fraud. I’m sending this in to influencer pages and hope it gets some traction lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's funny to because she says she only follows pages that inspire her or make her feel good, yet half her followers are bots! I guess seeing that magic number of 1M makers her feel good about herself 🤣.. she really shouldn't be blocking everyone who has a different opinion to hers then she wouldn't have to buy so many followers

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.