Ashy Bines #8 Rat infested house with a grubby, gross spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one that is completely gobsmacked that Gretty is only 27?! The amount of work she's had done hasn't helped one bit šŸ˜³
Pretty sure Gretty Is 37 not 27

Why could you let your son who can hardly see over the pram push the pram almost in the middle of the road. I can see there isnā€™t any footpaths, but seriously, at least get off your bleeping phone and pay attention to your surrounding. If anything Taj should be in walking in front of you with the pram so you can see your kids.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Ashy is lying, or having a joks she's 37 she's 100% not 27..šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ gretty acts like she 20s, she probably believe she is.. lol

Reactions: 8
Itā€™s so weird how Sammy and Ashy act like each other donā€™t exist and just find solo pics with them and Gretty from over the years lol itā€™s some odd behaviour right there. That moment when Gretty sees they both posted and tagged about herā€¦ mmm who to repost first loll someone should ask Gretty and a q&a if she finds to hard to have two friends who are fighting !!

Just by the look of everyone in this forum I would say we were all at one points fans/ followers of this Grot. Iā€™m curious what made you stop following her???

Iā€™ll start: I used to follow her (I bought her eating disorder plan) and what got me is she constantly contradicted herself with food one thing that still stands out is her throwing out half a bag of chocolate because she said she canā€™t control herself from eating it all and videos herself throwing out over half a bag in the bin. Now as time goes by I just really see her as a disgusting person whose time peaked years ago and is really just trying to stay significant
I used to hate watch ashy on Snapchat. It was the ā€œIā€™m cravingā€ broccoli instead of junk food that used to really make me laugh. The final straw when I realised she was fully cooked was when Steve and her were in the car and stopped at a servo for petrol. Steve pumped and went inside and returned with either a magnum type ice cream or a chocolate bar (like a mars bar) I canā€™t remember which. Anyways ashy LOST the plot and was saying things like ā€œwhy would you bring this in the car around me?!ā€ Then proceeded to read the ingredients and sugar content etc, she then put in in the drink holder away from her and further berated Steve for buying it. Then a few mins later filmed herself opening it and THROWING the ice cream/chocolate bar OUT THE WINDOW SO SHE WASNT TEMPTED TO EAT IT. 2 points for not littering though. I was honestly so shocked, and I thought, this chick really is not okā€¦ there must be others who think this too šŸ˜‚ then I found guru gossip about ashy, then this forum. I will never ever forget that tantrum and throwing the chocy out the window. It was absolutely INSANE

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Exactly.
I haven't been able to go back to work mainly because of health issues with bubs so even if we did have the help of family (which we don't), we can't afford to go out anywhere or hire a nanny to help. Our situation is definitely not uncommon.

So ReLaTaBlE
Ladies, I donā€™t even have children and can barely afford to do what she does. My husband and I have decent paying jobs and try to live within our means but it still feels so hard the past couple of years.
We go out for a meal together once a fortnight and purposely make sure we go and sit in somewhere so itā€™s a a date, and avoid fast food (as much as we can)
I played netball twice a week and a gym membership which was totalling $56 per week not including registration fees.
I had to cut down although I loved it.
I buy discounted meat and freeze it and pull things out as I need now.

You are not alone, the sooner Ashy and influencers realise their audiences the better.
It sickens me how much I tried to keep up with them and all the money Iā€™ve wasted. The world is going into a a recession and quickly. I hope people realise this, the likes of Ashy is so unrealistic.

Anyway, I hope you can find affordable ways to improve your relationship and your partner gives you a break with your little one.
Lifeā€™s tough enough and we donā€™t need idiots like Ashys crowd influencing us to keep up with a life we canā€™t afford xx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Itā€™s so weird how Sammy and Ashy act like each other donā€™t exist and just find solo pics with them and Gretty from over the years lol itā€™s some odd behaviour right there. That moment when Gretty sees they both posted and tagged about herā€¦ mmm who to repost first loll someone should ask Gretty and a q&a if she finds to hard to have two friends who are fighting !!

Also they both used the same quote ā€œsister from another misterā€ šŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Why could you let your son who can hardly see over the pram push the pram almost in the middle of the road. I can see there isnā€™t any footpaths, but seriously, at least get off your bleeping phone and pay attention to your surrounding. If anything Taj should be in walking in front of you with the pram so you can see your kids.
Good to see heā€™s at school!

• Haha
I have a similar story to the long post about following her.
I was hooked on everything, even joined her gym and watched raw every Thursday whilst marinating in tan.

My mum made me do abbbc to loose weight, I was only a size 14 at the time and fresh out of high school, normal weight fluctuation now I look back. I learnt a lot about nutrition and how to starve.

I won one her abbbc programs and was promised a prize and never received it -still annoyed cause I could barely afford the abbbc and all the supplements they were forcing on us but I was hooked at the rapid weight loss

Signed up for that discounted yearly plan - worst thing I ever done cause I lost my momentum and stopped enjoying torture boot camps surrounded by skinny fitness freaks.

I remember catching her out on a massive completion, I found out the winner actually worked with her previously and still does to this day.

When I confronted Ashy on ig she denied it, then I showed evidence of ashy commenting on her post from a year prior to the competition. She then changed her story and said she hired her after she won the prize.

Turns out her PAs bf was doing marketing for ashy for a while šŸ˜‚

Does anyone remember when ashy bines done like a weight loss competition that whoever lost the most kgs would win a prize pot and a lot of PTS kicked up a fuss saying how unethical it was as bigger people would loose more weight and it would promote unhealthy dieting?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Does anyone remember when ashy bines done like a weight loss competition that whoever lost the most kgs would win a prize pot and a lot of PTS kicked up a fuss saying how unethical it was as bigger people would loose more weight and it would promote unhealthy dieting?
Yes, it was diet bet. If I remember right ashy got a cut of every bet, then I assume diet bet got a cut as well. She got roasted about that pretty hard I think.

My story is basically I just followed for the snap stories. I was in a dark place in an abusive relationship and looking for anything outside my relationship to brighten me up. I was always wary of her schemes but eventually caved and got clean treats and even a bit of toned. Toned stuff wasn't that great and clean treats were no better than a recipe I could google and throw in the food processor so I didn't re order. I got the squad app and group membership when it was free for a promo and wasn't really wowed by any of it so never signed up afterwards. I'm just glad I didn't have to provide a credit card or anything or I'm sure I would've got scammed. Anyway, kind of got bored with her and her ads so got away for a couple years. Checked back in a few years later and could NOT believe the difference in her face, it actually blew me away. Then just sort of looked a little further at it with new eyes and realized what a scam it all is and how predatory. And now here we are! Just wishing the scams will all catch up with her

Reactions: 11
I honestly think ashy wrote 27 on grettys birthday post on purpose. She knows gretty is better friends with Sammy and this was an ā€œinnocentā€ way to throw shade at gretty

I get shocked daily at how careless She is šŸ¤¬

Reactions: 5
I probably followed her during the peak of her, Gretty and Sammy friendship. They would be on their trips to LA, Vegas, Raro(?) etc and it looked very fun. Also quite enjoyed RAW (sad I know, lol) Even when her and Gretty had the kids the 3 of them were still a tight unit. Once they started drifting I just thought Ashy content got really boring (based on my interests, no shade) it just seemed to be all ads - Toned, Hideaway, etc. and me not having kids her transition to Mommy blogger probably alienated some of her original following, myself included. Anyway I still follow Sammy. I do get frustrated when they donā€™t address the friendship shift. The ā€œtripodā€ was part of their brand for a long time

Reactions: 6
I honestly think ashy wrote 27 on grettys birthday post on purpose. She knows gretty is better friends with Sammy and this was an ā€œinnocentā€ way to throw shade at gretty
Nah itā€™s because people will let her know sheā€™s wrong which will up her engagement/give her the attention she desperately craves.

• Haha
Side note, I think im still a member of what was the ashy squad Facebook group, it has a different name now. There are 40k members of the group and basically all it is now is Levi posting quotes and promos and the posts have max 3 likes and no comments. Where are the 990k+ followers at????

Edit to add: can confirm most of the likes come from the same 5ish profiles.. so staffers I guess? Also, check these view counts....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Exactly what I was thinking! She did it deliberately.

Reactions: 3
Am I the only one that is completely gobsmacked that Gretty is only 27?! The amount of work she's had done hasn't helped one bit šŸ˜³
Yesssss! I just saw that and Iā€™m horrified. I thought she was in her late 30ā€™s but sheā€™s the same age as me. Mind blowing šŸ˜³šŸ˜³

Side note, I think im still a member of what was the ashy squad Facebook group, it has a different name now. There are 40k members of the group and basically all it is now is Levi posting quotes and promos and the posts have max 3 likes and no comments. Where are the 990k+ followers at????

Edit to add: can confirm most of the likes come from the same 5ish profiles.. so staffers I guess? Also, check these view counts....

Haha as if he just hijacked the page one day šŸ˜‚ unbelievable lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.