Ashy Bines #8 Rat infested house with a grubby, gross spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They even got someone to film them dancing 😂
What’s with the sneakers and socks? Is that the fashion now too?

oh good, she’s got her camera so she can vlog it for us! The camera on the arm gives major 2000’s vibes when we didn’t have camera phones 😂

Reactions: 6
She needs to grow up... stay home with your baby that you apparently had so much trouble trying to conceive

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I swear she thinks she's going to cochella 🤣🤣 no need for the bright colour clothes, I'm asking too much? just wear normal top and nice skirt and get rid of the clips. 💀💀💀

Reactions: 9
Her life is just so unrealistic. I don't know any mothers that get lunch dates multiple times a week, date night every week with their husbands, nights out to go clubbing, time for hobbies on their own and so on. And unless someone has amazing support OR money, it's not achievable, so I don't know why she harps on about it 🙄
Omg this! God I've had times where I've needed to pee and I've done so with my baby on my lap! I haven't been out for tea with my partner in over a year, let alone done anything for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ashy doing the complete half assed glance around the car for st Jimmy's ID 🤣🤣 I hate when she has conversations on her stories. It's the biggest cringe.. like when they have a new bliss ball flavour "hey Steve you really like this one don't you. . yeah you did hey"
Her mouth 💀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Uhm stories 10 mins ago… tarje and his friend are swimming… kfcsteve gone for a nap cause he didn’t have a good sleep last night and she is clearly inside then says she is going to clean the house?!
SUPERVISE YOUR bleeping KID AND FRIEND IN THE POOL REGARDLESS OF HOW OLD THEY ARE

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Uhm stories 10 mins ago… tarje and his friend are swimming… kfcsteve gone for a nap cause he didn’t have a good sleep last night and she is clearly inside then says she is going to clean the house?!
SUPERVISE YOUR bleeping KID AND FRIEND IN THE POOL REGARDLESS OF HOW OLD THEY ARE
That's exactly what I thought!! Risk your own kid Ashy, but don't go risking someone else's precious child!! Fkn hell 😡😡😡 that makes me so mad!

Reactions: 8
Gretty massively sucking in her stomach poolside while her house looks like a bomb site 😬 Never see her and Eric doing any house maintenance on weekends and it shows

Reactions: 3
Ashy's latest TikTok. No-one said that you're too old to go to a festival and wear butterfly clips. Such an attention seeker.
Please take note of the arm up in the air. One of Ashy's very few dance moves/model poses.
Oh, and I notice the correct you're was used, that must have been St James telling her which one to use.
🙄🙄
IMG_20221112_142300.jpg
Screenshot_2022-11-12-14-22-31-64_50ef9f5a0f3fc24b6f0ffc8843167fe4.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Ashy's latest TikTok. No-one said that you're too old to go to a festival and wear butterfly clips. Such an attention seeker.
Please take note of the arm up in the air. One of Ashy's very few dance moves/model poses.
Oh, and I notice the correct you're was used, that must have been St James telling her which one to use.
🙄🙄
View attachment 1723981View attachment 1723982
The fact that she looks completely ridiculous wearing butterfly clips should tell her she’s too old for them.
I find it so odd that they chose to dress like skanks yet incorporate kids accessories. Well St Jimmy doesn’t look skanky, but Ashy.. gurl you look stupid.

Reactions: 12
Omg this! God I've had times where I've needed to pee and I've done so with my baby on my lap! I haven't been out for tea with my partner in over a year, let alone done anything for me.
So true! So many of us are in the same position. Not that I'm complaining, but it hurts when it's shoved in your face and idiots are like make time for yourself, make sure you still go on dates with your partner blah blah blah. Well we would if we could! Ha. Another thing that's a luxury for her is having Steve feed baby every second night. Wouldn't it be nice!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So true! So many of us are in the same position. Not that I'm complaining, but it hurts when it's shoved in your face and idiots are like make time for yourself, make sure you still go on dates with your partner blah blah blah. Well we would if we could! Ha. Another thing that's a luxury for her is having Steve feed baby every second night. Wouldn't it be nice!
I'd love it if I had help every second night 🤣 I'd be a much better person with some sleep hahaha her sleep updates tit me up the wall every morning 🤦‍♀️ like seriously, id love to see what she'd be like if Talala was a tit sleeper! She'd send her off to sleep school 🤦‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.