Ashy Bines #8 Rat infested house with a grubby, gross spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually really like that shade of purple 🫤 maybe they’re a size too small but more likely they’re just not designed well.
Should be called cameltoe vibe
I can’t STAND this influencer page; why don’t you crawl up ashys ass some more you idiot
She’s so desperate to be a big account and thinks she will be besties with all of the influencers 🤣

Reactions: 4
Wait do people actually “sell” their dogs WTF
I guess because it's from a Breeder originally? We looked into getting a Golden just before Covid hit and they were I think around 3-4K. That price jumped during Covid! We ended up getting an (actual) rescue dog and he is the absolute best! Smartest, sweetest, goodest doggo. He was in a rural pound and was to be put down had the rescue not saved him. So he got very lucky and then we got the luckiest by being allowed to take him home.

Rescuing a dog from a shelter/rescue and buying a dog from a good family are kind of different things.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’d put money on it.

And yeah, actually good on her for the getting a little puppy, but don’t bleeping pretend he was some abused dog
Selling a “family pet” for an obscene amount of money like this is all kinds of ick. If they really cared they would give him away to a good home, not sell him to the highest bidder. No shade to ashy here, she does seem to like animals with her rat colony and other pets, but shame on those people selling him though.

Reactions: 24
Selling a “family pet” for an obscene amount of money like this is all kinds of ick. If they really cared they would give him away to a good home, not sell him to the highest bidder. No shade to ashy here, she does seem to like animals with her rat colony and other pets, but shame on those people selling him though.
Agreed. It reeks of “we need money so let’s sell the dog”. You don’t rehome a pet by selling at what they might be worth as a puppy. Yuck.
Also - rat colony 👏🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hahahhaaa ‘her rat colony’ 😂😂😂

Eric is such a wanker the way he always says ‘Yeeewwww’ and ‘Lessssss Go’ then does the 🤟🏼🤟🏼🤟🏼 with his fingers.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“He doesn’t quite come back to us when we call him yet”. Ah yeah that’s stupidly gave him a new name so he has no idea who you’re yelling at

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m so keen for the girls day out. Can’t wait to see if the ice baths have been relocated away from the bins for more positive vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She LOVES Ashy! She’s said it multiple times & that she’s followed her for years.🤮

Influence Updates has a highlight reel on Ashy & all she does is blow smoke us her ass
Probably doesn't want to get sued 🤔

Reactions: 2
Should be called cameltoe vibe
Wow her close makes them look fat and ugly..

Yep! She gave us another update on how many times both Tahla and the new dog woke her up last night 🙄

Why does she think her bots want to know this information? What’s she trying to prove 🤷🏼‍♀️
Wow she will get up for her dog but won't for her daughter.

She LOVES Ashy! She’s said it multiple times & that she’s followed her for years.🤮

Influence Updates has a highlight reel on Ashy & all she does is blow smoke us her ass
Who loves Ashy?

“He doesn’t quite come back to us when we call him yet”. Ah yeah that’s stupidly gave him a new name so he has no idea who you’re yelling at
Maybe she rename him so people won't know she bought him from a lovely family

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I thought the new dog was Scooby and was going to ask who made a comment about Scooby on here and she’s seen it and now showing him non stop??? 😂 but nope, Scooby is still the forgotten old boring dog and the new puppy is the fav.. and Tarlah.. pretty much 20 weeks, yet still looks like a newborn.. what on earth.. the dead rat looked bigger then her..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They will be moved because Ashy reads Tattle lol

The Ultimate Girls Day Is so special to me because $500 X 40 = $20,000
Lol would be great if one of us could go undercover to see all the tit that goes on and how crap the day actually is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lol would be great if one of us could go undercover to see all the tit that goes on and how crap the day actually is 😂
I do know someone who did one a couple of years ago whenever she first did it. I actually met this woman at the ashy training programs she used to run at all different locations and she was OBSESSED with her. We went to a booty tour together and she practically killed me dragging me through the crowd to get to the front

Safe to say she is no longer obsessed with Ashy after paying a pretty penny to fly up from Melbourne to attend that thing. Think she realised what an idiot she was for being under the spell cause she’s actually such a well rounded human lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Look at her engagement rate? It’s terrible? 0.15%!! Anything under 1% is classed as very low…. Times up trash bags.

Also, back down to 950k followers. Watch the nutter by more bots🤣🤣
She’s literally haemorrhaging followers. What happened to her weird day out thing? The ticket event? Still happening?

Reactions: 3
Ashy loves you 🤣🤣🤣🤣 wtf? Huge “Jesus loves you” vibes. Does she think of herself as a messiah?
1F55A510-51C3-4ED1-A05D-EC3C4B94B6F4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.