Ashy Bines #8 Rat infested house with a grubby, gross spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy duck I just saw the comments about the rat. What. A. bleeping. Grot. Haven't they only been in that house for like 2 months? Absolute filth.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Does the whole of the Gold Coast have a rat problem…like is there a plague on or something? Or is it only ever ashy that’s affected by them?🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t stand the noises she makes when she eats anything, and her voice is like nails on chalk board when she baby talks to Tala. Bubby girllll 🥴🤛

Reactions: 9
This is how it’s done Ashy!
How are those kids so bloody cute and always so happy!! Defs genetically blessed!
totally, and all raised by a single mother too. At a glance you would think Ashy was the solo parent. No shade at single mums as I was raised by one myself, just going off stereotypes people might hold.

Reactions: 4
What’s with her obsession with eating sour lollies and saying nope not sour when in reality her face just doesn’t move from the Botox. What a hero and a claim to fame

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In regards to the rat..It's left a stain on the floor..this doesn't happen in just a day or so..same with the size of those maggots..I think this is a different rat to what was under the fridge... I honestly don't know anyone that has rats running around their house and so often!! That's a good week old rat ..

What the actual f*#k!
Why would she post this? How is this relatable, I literally don't want to hear about or see the dead rat carcass that is festering under your fridge because your to lazy to see what is stinking up your house.
Its been so humid here on the coast, the smell must have been next level 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Does the whole of the Gold Coast have a rat problem…like is there a plague on or something? Or is it only ever ashy that’s affected by them?🤔
Definitely not. I've lived on the coast for 10 years and have never seen a rat in anyone's house

What a treat of a weekend. Ashy’s girls day out and Jessiiika’s Christmas party. 👏🏻 so much Tattle content!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What’s with her obsession with eating sour lollies and saying nope not sour when in reality her face just doesn’t move from the Botox. What a hero and a claim to fame
She thinks she's the only one who can handle them, no babe, lots of people like em!!

• Haha
Dear god they are getting another dog today - this has to be something reportable for animal and child health

• Wow
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.