Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dippitybix

I'm sorry I must have missed what happened with this attack on a mum in her comments, could someone please fill me in?

username93

black long leggings quite big on the bottom that’s for sure that’s highly edited spot on real life you can’t edit shit poor thing
Long time lurker, first time poster. I think that’s the nanny you’re talking about. Ashy is always in booty shorts judging from her stories and posts.

shytetalker2.0

Chatty Member
Asif shes back up to 1 million again, they're so obsessed with her having that number. Embarrassing.
Omg I remember the first time she got to 1m and was really excited about it and then she dropped back down pretty much straight away 😂 I was just a wee social media newbie then and didn’t know you could buy bots so I thought people had unfollowed 😂

Angelina-00

I really don’t want to defend her cause I can’t stand her but are you sure it’s not one of those bench top ovens.. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah that’s what it looks like I thought to. One of those small oven/ grills. I’ve seen her make sweet potato chips in it before at her old place