Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

usemycode

VIP Member
So taj calls the dog Bailey even though it was renamed to Taco?

I’m surprised she posted this, normally she wouldn’t allow you to see her ‘mum tum’…. Maybe she didn’t notice
No they clarified that it was before they got the new dog so must be another child.

🤔what’s going on with her stomach there? It looks oddly seperated above her waistband. Maybe she has ab separation that she hasn’t dealt with since having Tarlar.

Reactions: 1

greacea

VIP Member
How old is Taj? Do you think his “massive outburst” this morning could mean he does have something more going on?
I’m just being nosey, I know kids can be all different ❤
Depends.
Depends how often they happen, what caused it and how long they last for.
I think he’s 7 or so..

MrsZee83

Chatty Member
If people like that have nothing better else to do than threaten people with lawsuits show’s pathetic pitiful mindset in them. If people see what is going on it’s on public display I’m not the only one around here that sees it. We all do and look in disgust don’t purposefully look it’s because of the loudness and you look what the hell is going on it’s only normal to look what is that noise. The said nanny looks like her and get confused which is which and to which I have heard miss fitness being not so nice and ordering her to do this and that to I thought gosh that’s terrible how someone speaks to people I was shook 😱
I thought you said the nanny was Asian? Or was that the maid?? Wonder who the nanny is?

Someone that follows her should ask her if she’s had a glitch on her account as last week she was at 993k and now at over 1mill again 😂😂 would love to see her response!
I can’t ask as I don’t follow her and you know what she’ll say when I ask, why are you even asking when you don’t even follow me 🤪
Yesss someone needs toooooooo

notavibe

Betsy out here doing the Lord’s work today 🤣🤣🤣 Had to screenshot before they got deleted. I bet this new dog’s family was unable to keep him due to the rental crisis. Which is horrendous in South East Qld atm. Very sad state of affairs. Meanwhile actual dogs in rescues that are “less desirable” than a Golden are left there 😢 this golden was probably puppy farmed like they all are.

Very dodgy of the BineMutt to allude to rescuing a dog but not actually doing it 😤 Spend $500 on adopting a shelter dog then donate the remaining $4000 to the shelter? Especially coming into Christmas. Poor form again Ashy Bines.
Hang on guys, do we even know it’s that dog we saw in the ad? Cause that dog looked more cream/white than taco does. I’m not 100% convinced it’s the same dog

Even if there was a filter in this, the colour of the wall would be off to make him that much darker right?

I have no doubt she didn’t get him from a shelter just not sure I believe it’s that specific one

Attachments

usemycode

VIP Member
She looks… weird. I don’t know if it’s the hair pulled back, all the filler, or that she didn’t sleep well.

I like how she said ‘it’s already been a night’ cause LALA was awake at 8pm and cried for 20 minutes. She honestly has no freaking idea what a normal baby is like.

I think we’re more excited about this day than she is 😂
Filler and she filters herself. Her face looks so messed up now.

Allivera

Chatty Member
What has happened to Scooby? I notice only Taco seems to be getting morning walks on Ashy’s stories 🤔 Does Scooby still live with them?

sweetface2022

VIP Member
How old is narla? She cant be for real saying coz she watches her eating food that the little poopet is ready to start solids! Fuck mate give her stomach time to mature. Always banging on about gut health but thinks coz the kid watches her eating, that its a sign shes ready.
I’m pretty sure she’ll be 5 months on the 19/11

tizzay

So has Scooby ”gone away to a farm” or because he is old, overweight and looks like he’s constantly suffering (just like KFSteve in fact) he isn’t social media worthy any more?
Now I’m thinking… is Scooby Steve’s dog and they got Taco for Ashy because Steve is living elsewhere and has taken Scooby with him? You never see Ashy and Steve interacting as a couple anymore, which I know as a parent with young kids it’s hard/nearly impossible to make time for your partner but with all her paid help she would definitely have time to spend with him. You never seen him in her stories any more, unless it’s to say that he has taken Target somewhere or was on night shift with Taylor. Or if you did glimpse him he is usually sitting on the couch holding the baby, not at his desk or laying in their bed like he used to previously be when he’s pop up on her stories.
I’ve missed something here?! I have been on a mini holiday for my daughters birthday. With my daughter, something ashy wouldn’t understand BUT can someone please tell me why he has ‘gone to a farm’?!