Ashy Bines #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she was so concerned about people knowing were she lives haha
Can’t resist an opportunity to brag🙄

First thing i thought too. Why doesn't she ever dress Tarla up in little cute clothes? Her outfits are always quite drab
Meh it’s winter and she’s only a newby. The bonds wondersuits were a staple for all of my kids cos they’re warm and soft and easy to dress them in. Onesies are so much easier than proper clothes at that age.

Reactions: 9
Her replies to milk supply dropping, 90% said that it happened to them too and you need to eat 250-500 calories for ever hour you exercise?? Twit.
Your supply is regulating (or giving up because you don’t feed often) which is normal around this time that also happens to coincide with return to exercise.
Do a bit of research yourself and don’t rely on your bots to tell you the answers.
She will be either wanting companies to send her free lactation cookies, she has a collaboration already that she is laying the groundwork for or she will say she has developed one.
It’s always about setting the scene before introducing a product.

Reactions: 16
She will be either wanting companies to send her free lactation cookies, she has a collaboration already that she is laying the groundwork for or she will say she has developed one.
It’s always about setting the scene before introducing a product.
Of course!! Another powder/tea to eat/survive on!

Reactions: 2
She can't stop breastfeeding yet... she's coming out with a maternity range.. remember she couldn't find a good nursing bra!? She needs to hang on at least until the launch of her breastfeeding tops 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg ashy would be dying! I thought it would be weird to post it? Like I thought she approved it and I was like odd choice

Reactions: 1
Guess she will no longer be promoting that hair mask she was recently using.. what was is - Georgiemane?? Now that hideaway has one, it will be the best hair mask she’s ever used…
Do these people ever have any original ideas or is everything stolen from someone???

Reactions: 1
I’m surprised she hasn’t done over the clean treats people yet. Cue Ashy “I just couldn’t find a good hair mask…”

Reactions: 6
Just watching her stories and tarla like larla is so bloody cute 🥹🥹 it kills me that she’s got the most gorgeous little girl and she sleeps trains her and has a nanny

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20220811-212925_Instagram.jpg
Okay it seriously takes like 30 seconds to proof read...this is awful "our develop our our" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1490272Okay it seriously takes like 30 seconds to proof read...this is awful "our develop our our" 🤣
Lmao literally mentions ‘the details’, then misses them all in her post

Guess she will no longer be promoting that hair mask she was recently using.. what was is - Georgiemane?? Now that hideaway has one, it will be the best hair mask she’s ever used…
Ummm a shampoo, a conditioner and a hair mask is $120 :eek::LOL: they are getting desperate for money

• Haha
Reactions: 8
maybe if ashy actually ate food and not filled her body with powders her milk supply would be up 😂😂😂😂😂
Not sure why she’s so bothered about getting a baby’s tongue laser when she will be drinking powders as soon as she’s off milk 😂😂😂😂poor tarla

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.