Ashy Bines #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her story saying they are still building their dream home next year, wow must have soem serious cash to buy a 1.2mil property and build
But only last week in one of her stories Steve said it would be 2-3 years before they build 🤷🏼‍♀️
Does she forget she posts this crap for all to see. And remember.

Reactions: 4
Her tips for mums to make the next morning easier.
Gosh lady we’ve all been doing this without you telling us your top tips. We also clean our own houses, get up to the kids of a night and work full time jobs while we’re pregnant. Maybe I should send her some tips on how to do all of this plus shower and wash your own hair.
What about when she said, I don’t set an alarm in the mornings, I naturally get up about 20 minutes before Tala, it gives her time to shower and put her make up on.
She means, it gives her time to quickly get ready before her night nanny knocks off shift.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All these inspirational quotes from AB are so much crap. Practice wot u preach ashy girl - so fake r u yoda wld say

Reactions: 5
So Ashy was talking about organising herself the night before, writing down what she needs to do the next day & laying out her clothes... sooo... she doesn't wake up to Tala during the night and think about these things?... did she just slip up & tell us she gets a deep sleep every night? Well impossible if you're getting up to a baby every night like I am!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I’d love to know how many followers she has purchased.

It’s hilarious that someone with a million followers gets 15 comments and 80 likes.

Same goes for Baseline, the engagement rate is so low.

• Haha
I’d love to know how many followers she has purchased.

It’s hilarious that someone with a million followers gets 15 comments and 80 likes.

Same goes for Baseline, the engagement rate is so low.
Well she's dropped another 1000 to 996k!

Well she's dropped another 1000 to 996k!
According to Social Blade she randomly goes from losing 4K followers, to picking up 70K the following month :ROFLMAO: won’t be long til she pays her way back over a mill.

Steve actually gets more engagement with his 27K following :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who things Sammy has downgraded her house cause she isn’t selling much lip balm anyone cause ashy dropped her ?

Is Grotty trying to channel Kim K by going the similar nude colours that she does in Skims? When are her or Trashy going to come up with their own idea?
They only ever copy.
Also why is she trying to make out like this brand is inspirational with the quotes.. it’s just pyjamas Gretty🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is Grotty trying to channel Kim K by going the similar nude colours that she does in Skims? When are her or Trashy going to come up with their own idea?
I seen a few weeks back on snap her sitting on her bed in her pjs, doing a tarot card reading for herself ?? It was all for advertising her pjs.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.