Ashy Bines #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry weren’t they already building? Ashy made out like it was mid build and would be done not long after the baby arrived.

Reactions: 4
They bought the new house because there lease is up where they are and it's cheaper to pay a second mortgage than to rent where they are.
New house has a pool and big backyard, they have the keys and have started moving in brand new furniture.
Will build in 2 or 3 years when prices drop,their build price went up x3 and it was "still doable" but they are waiting
Money to burn these ones 🙄

Reactions: 6
I’m tone deaf so I need the tattlers to tell me if her singing mate is any good? I think she sounds okay but not that great? But again, I’m a bit tone deaf I think 😂 so I’m not sure if she just annoys me or if she’s actually not that good 😬

• Haha
I’m tone deaf so I need the tattlers to tell me if her singing mate is any good? I think she sounds okay but not that great? But again, I’m a bit tone deaf I think 😂 so I’m not sure if she just annoys me or if she’s actually not that good 😬
She is below average. Nothing special about her singing. She is trying too hard to actually hit the notes

Do they actually like the House they bought? Or is it like oh that will do it’s better than renting?

There's a comment on there asking if she'd get a nanny and she replied... "we do have one".
So why the struggle? Literally 3 adults, a school aged child and a very new newborn. Life should be easy and fun... not struggle every day.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Sorry weren’t they already building? Ashy made out like it was mid build and would be done not long after the baby arrived.
That’s right. That’s why she didn’t do a baby room because she said they’d be in the new place when the baby was about 4 months old. And she only said that a few months ago which would have meant the house would have well and truly been started. She’s full of 💩

Reactions: 5
To save everyone the trouble of watching that pointless vlog, she advertises Baseline for 6 minutes. Talks for a few minutes about how building is too expensive and so they bought a new house which isn’t near the beach and has a big back yard for Scooby but cheaper than their current rental, then she starts advertising pre made meals 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Still trying to bait viewers for the next vlog about her emergency hospital visit

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ugh. Is anybody else triggered everytime Trashy makes that kissing sound towards all her pets? I'm all for kissing your pets, but it's the sound she makes everytime she's talking to her cats. It grinds my gears!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was wondering who was looking after the baby when she had her ‘three hour max’ window 🙃 leaving her with a nanny?? Interesting how she hasn’t disclosed that. Probs coz she isn’t able to get it for free so can’t share a discount code

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah Kayla sucks now. Her content is horrible. And flashing his tic-tac teeth and flaunting their paranoid money spending is just off. Pregnant and engagement not even a year since he broke up with his ex of years (and her friend).
I'm sure Ashy wishes she was as rich as Kayla but even then money doesn't buy class!
I think like influencers are taking away the value of developing meaningful long term relationships. Everything is about instant gratification and done for SM. They are addicted to the likes and comments, even though most people only engage mindlessly as they are scrolling past.

Reactions: 4
I was wondering who was looking after the baby when she had her ‘three hour max’ window 🙃 leaving her with a nanny?? Interesting how she hasn’t disclosed that. Probs coz she isn’t able to get it for free so can’t share a discount code
She replied to a comment on her new YouTube video she has a nanny

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.