Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Tala like lala is probably confused As to who her mum is. How many weeks is she and Ashy already has a nanny at night looking after her?? I could NEVER imagine my little baby needing me and me sending in a complete stranger to comfort her.

Reactions: 12

greacea

VIP Member
I shudder to think how filthy and disgusting her car must be. Breast milk and dried up crusty oats everywhere is what I’m picturing. Although, you know just work hard and pay for someone to detail it every month and it’s not an issue babes 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ugh her protein oats is so triggering. Makes me think back to when I had really disordered eating and every meal had to have a heap of protein 🤢 makes me feel sick just thinking about it.
(obviously some people do need to eat like this, but general population which is her target market is not one of them).

Let me correct this... she would never actually recommend anything unless she got it for free or was getting something out of it... God she's full of shit!! You just know when she "recommends" something... a discount code is coming 🙄
When will people start seeing through her shit?!!

• Heart

sammybro

Chatty Member
Am I the only one that thinks these are FUGLY?! They look terrible and such a horrible colour. She really does have shit taste, always looks so cheap and tacky 🤷🏼‍♀️
1E8CB996-E1AD-4C04-872E-AFD3DF60B4AC.png
063D65C6-50F7-412E-8F2E-6616A60E7763.png

julia19

Who is this sister to another mister? #family
Her latest BFF?
Who knows, I feel like every time she writes that it’s just a dig at Gretty and Sammy. When will one of them spill the tea!!! Gretty is clearly better friends with Sammy but for some reason will not drop Ashy. If I was Sammy I would drop two faced Gretty as well.

therealsmilf

VIP Member
Thank you ❤ i try not to get triggered by those posts
Same! I'm a single parent of 2, and I have a job and a home, but I still receive a little bit from Centrelink, and we are by no means well-off. And we are way better off than so many people.

Comments like that are so fucking offensive. And just show how uneducated they are, and how little they care about anyone other than themselves.

• Heart

greacea

VIP Member
The naps he took right up til he started school killllled me
Oh that used to trigger me. She sleep trained her newborn to sleep through the night and have three hour day naps right until he started school. Then had the audacity to tell other mums to workout before their baby wakes or during nap time. As a mum to an autistic and ADHD child who always woke at the crack of dawn and stopped day cat-naps (30 minute max) by the time they were 2, I always felt like I was doing parenthood wrong. She’s gross.

Not only that, but she’d always say to get help or pay for a babysitter for nights out with your friends or partner. Bish some of us don’t earn millions per year and also don’t have people to just call up and drop my kid with. Thanks for your insight though.

Bopip

VIP Member
So what version of these images is the actual colour? I hate the constant filters on things, especially when advertising a product - surely it’s false advertising, I’m sure there would be so many disappointed people who order off one filtered image and get something that looks so different!
This. It grinds my gears so much. Also, promoting make-up with a filter on, when the filter not only changes the texture of their skin, but also the colouring, and the shape of the eyes, cheeks, lips, nose and jaw. Beauty filters need to go. It's not beautiful. Influencers must be so used to using them that they don't realise how ridiculous they look.

Who actually buys this shit. Like seriously a hot pink workout outfit? Ashy doesn’t even wear most of it beyond the stupid launch days.

ng86

It's the fake sleeping for me 🤢
And the fact that she cannot be alone with her kids and has to have megsy sleep over. Gosh she is pathetic. Loser

nandosa

Chatty Member
How is she so petrified of a spider inside her house (which can be caught and released or sprayed and killed from a distance) yet was so calm letting herself, her kid and her animals navigate their way around a filthy dead rat inside her home? 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick