Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chompersmurkypool

Chatty Member
Yes...430/5am wake every day with mine up until they were 4. Absolutely nothing changed what time they woke up. Not bedtime, naps, feeds, food, running them ragged. Nothing. They also woke during the night until 2.5yo. Nothing worked to change that either. One day they just started sleeping through (some nights, then most nights). Hubby worked night shift, and we lived away from family. So I was the walking dead for a long time. I'm not complaining. It was absolutely worth it, but it was also completely impossible to have the kind of 'me time' that she thinks you can just pluck out of thin air. She has no idea what it's like for a lot of people. Funnily enough when she complains about not having time to shower, I'm wondering how that's possible because I used set my babies up in their bouncers in the bathroom so I could shower. Or I showered while they were asleep.
Yep, showering with baby in bouncer is like the most basic parenting hack ever? How does she not know this basic shit.

Reactions: 12

gossiphungrymama

Gretty’s new biz is sleepwear and they look exactly like those pink ones Trashy was wearing when she was pregnant and I DONT KNOW WHY YOUR ALL ASKING ABOUT MY PJS SURLY YOU KNOW THEU ARE JUST FROM BIG W 🤣

• Haha

usemycode

VIP Member
I shudder to think how filthy and disgusting her car must be. Breast milk and dried up crusty oats everywhere is what I’m picturing. Although, you know just work hard and pay for someone to detail it every month and it’s not an issue babes 🤷🏻‍♀️
When she shows it on her boob actually pumping milk I’ll believe it 😂

• Haha

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Yeah babes just all of you get up at 330am to go for a walk and also get a second job or even a third job to be able to afford your lifestyle 🫠

• Haha

greacea

VIP Member
Ashys mum is as horrid as Ashy from what I can tell. I was a close follower around 2015/2016 and saw hideaway come to fruition. The mother originally brought the soaps from a lady online and repackaged them as her own, the Dic*k soap was the basis of her business then she went into the whipped soaps. It was very amature at the start. The original supplier posted on the call out pages to out the mother saying she stole her products/concept and on sold them as her own ect.
The group did a deep dive into the business and worked it was set up as a non for profit business not paying GST. Upon calling this out they quickly updated their website to include a sailing club on Hamilton Island as the charity after the hurricane damage. Which Ashys mums boyfriend happend to have some involvement with.

From what I remember Ashy and her mum do have a strained relationship, ashy has mentioned her mums boyfriends being abusive in the past and having to work at a fashion store like supre at 15 and move out at 16... Incomes creepy Steve when Ashy was a young adult to save Ashy from a life of retail and turn her into a bikini body babe 🤢
Oh I remember that! Ashy implied (not sure if she ever said directly) that her mum created the monkey farts scent and it’s a popular scent that is everywhere.

• Haha
  • Wow

greacea

VIP Member
My god did she really have to have a friend over to help her when Steve was away?? Talking about how much she loves being a mother but can’t have two kids on her own? Taj is much older than many kids are when #2 comes along, and most women don’t need hand holding from a friend.
No wonder the friends who are confident and can hold their own leave her. The ones who stay need her for money or status.

and so say we all

Chatty Member
There's a comment on there asking if she'd get a nanny and she replied... "we do have one".
So why the struggle? Literally 3 adults, a school aged child and a very new newborn. Life should be easy and fun... not struggle every day.

• Wow
Totally agree. This little clan of shit influencers pretend to be nice but they’re just passive aggressive bitches trying to make a dime. And ashy trashy is always addressing her haters comments by saying “I’ve been getting so many dms about X”. No you haven’t hun, stop lying.

booboo222

Chatty Member
I feel like the GF time thing is a sign she isn’t fulfilled in her relationship with Steve. Like he is always working or out doing “golf” or whatever and she is doing her own thing.
If you have just had a new baby I feel like if you were happy in your relationship you would be content to hang at home/ do family stuff. Of course like invite people over or have a date night or whatever but I find it strange to have GF time alone so early in the NB stage.
I do thing the amount of couple times aussi mum vlogger has with her partner is tooo much like work/live together and have NO social life together or apart

chemicality

She put Taj in the cot by the time he was a month or two and he was still in the cot at 4 years old 😂

• Haha
I remember when she was asking for bow recommendations after Tala was born but didn’t want “those crazy big ones” (so attacked as a mother who put bows on my daughter bigger then her head hahahah) - well Miss Tala is now wearing some pretty big bows just saying! 🤣

• Haha

Rach224

Chatty Member
  • Wow
  • Haha