Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nandosa

Chatty Member
Looks like Tarlaaaaaaa girl is quite low??
She’s definitely way too low. That’s not a safe position.

Sometimes I think Ashy posts photos like this as bait so people come for her and she can throw herself a pity party later on today in her stories. But if she does think she’s doing this safely then she’s a bigger idiot than I thought.
A quick google search will tell you how to use a baby carrier Ashy!

Reactions: 14

Becstar

She's never liked to be alone. Even pre kids when Steve went away she used to get Gretty/Sammy to come have a slumber party with her. Fancy a grown ass adult not being able to handle a couple of nights on their own.

ChangingGame

Trash bags does. All this woke BS🤣🤣🤣

Why is Wends staying at an Airbnb?? Who makes their mum come 12 hours to see them and then to stay at an AirBNB?

She’s gross - do your dishes, Trash bags……

I reckon the schism has got to do with Steve and the Hideaway take over. That man gives the impression that he’d throw his own mum under the bus for a dime.

MrsZee83

Chatty Member
Omg so much to unpack in my cup this morning. The poor new neighbours. The greens powder. The “woo hooing” and “go little man” screaming….the sooking about being tired and sleep deprivation when you have a fucking nanny!!!!!!…the unfenced pool with Taj walking unsupervised around it…the teeth on Tarrrrjet… the stupid faces she makes and pretending to be obsessed with TarlaTwirlaRaRaShaLa. Ugh yuckkkkk

• Haha
Fuck your birth vlog, Trash bags! I wanna know the juicy goss of why you can’t afford to build your dream house🙈🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣

SURLY this has to be the next vlog???

• Haha

chemicality

Something is going on… with her talking about this “transformation” and new direction. Watch her pull a new product out of her ass. Ashy does nothing unless it’s related to making her money.

sweetface2022

VIP Member
I hate to say it but tarla girl is just not cute. Why the heck does trashy need to be in the babies face. We get it you need to be in the shot because you’re a narc but no one cares for your ugly
Mug

• Heart
  • Haha

instafamoushehe

Soooo unbelievably cringe!!! And what happens to Megsy daughter when she goes and has a slumber party at ashys? Does she just up and leave her at home so she can play mum with other people's kids? Weeeird!
Surely that’s Megsys daughter would have been a distraction for Megsy and trashy needs all her attention and support.
Also, Ashy was going on about it being her first weekend alone with the two kids so of course she had to have someone come stay the night. No consideration to putting her friend out and making her and her daughter come to her house for the night with the sole intention of looking after her children for her incase she can’t get enough sleep…
No way in hell would Ashy ever return this favour to ANY of her friends. Her friends are there to support and service her needs, never the other way round.

sammybro

Chatty Member
So she’s about to ‘launch’ another range? That’s 3 launches in less than two weeks? Why? Why not launch all 3 together and be done with it? Is it so she’s got weekly content and something to talk about each week beside Tahlas sleep and feed times? Such a boring woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

sammybro

Chatty Member
10000%!!!! I’d easily go LSKD over Baseline anyday.
Who on Earth is buying a $110 t-shirt dress from Ashy 😱
And has anyone ever seen anyone wearing Baseline out in public? At the gym? Anywhere? I never have 🤷🏼‍♀️ Not a single person. I am in Melbourne though, I don’t think anyone would be caught dead wearing crap like that in this town…

Rach224

Chatty Member
Poor little baby! They’ve been feeding her with a syringe while trashys been out and about. Imagine starving and having to wait each time for the syringe to be refilled. Just like Sara’s day, I’m going to have to stop watching any baby content. It makes me literally sick to my stomach.
Agree.... if your baby has a tongue tie and can't feed from a bottle, fucking breastfeed her you selfish bitch! When she was pregnant she was saying how she didn't take any time off with Taj, was going to take more time off this time blah blah.. she couldn't wait to get back to work.. said she had FOMO ... how about you take Tala to work with you like Chontal Doncan does sometimes with her twins... that way you can breastfeed whenever Tala needs it! Oh wait... you need a break and girl time right Ashy!?.. I seriously hope she doesn't have anymorw kids..she way too selfish!

Last edited:

hippopananus

SEVENTY EIGHT DOLLARS for some incense, a smudge stick and some KINDLING which is “believed” to clear bad energy. Jesus Christ if I spent that much on Nats woo I’d definitely be depressed. Definitely better value in a $10 iceberg lettuce which trash bags claims is too sugary, 2 for 1 deal!

• Haha

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
This is why most (all) of the health influencers are such jokes and I believe it’s why they’re no longer as popular. No one actually gives a shit whether you have Botox or not BUT to sit there and tell your impressionable audience that you don’t eat sugar, don’t like carbs, that fast food is no good for you and all this other bs but then put toxic matter (which is what Botox is) and filler into your body it makes peklle doubt what you say. They don’t CARE about health or helping people they simply want to profit off of the insecurities of young women and men. I’m looking soley at you sophie guidlon , Sarah’s day and ashy bines. It’s 2022 ladies, the thin white pretty skinny girl look is no longer desirable.

• Haha

usemycode

VIP Member
Nothing says “sexy” like rubbish on the floor and junk in the background of your thirst trap pics 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick