Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bopip

VIP Member
Late to the party, but I saw the post Ashy did about Tattle (you know, all those screenshots people sent her...it's ok Ashy babes, you can admit you check in here regularly) and it really got me thinking about how obnoxious she really is.

I think she's totally missed the point of what these forums encompass - it's a platform for people to discuss those who choose to live their lives in the public eye. Of course you are opening yourself up to criticism when you literally make a living from taking advantage of people. Ashy, most people with regular jobs are often subject to performance reviews where constructive criticism/feedback is given, a useful tool in helping to develop you professionally. It's not personal, it's just part of a job and trying to be better. Consider the comments that are made about you here constructive criticism, use it as an opportunity to better yourself. If you really have a problem with the things that are being said about you, maybe you need to look at WHY people say these things about you and change what you're doing to elicit a different response. Another member mentioned plenty of influencers who do not have Tattle threads about them. And also Ashy, I'd like to point out that you're the one who always used to preach "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got".

Your pathetic attempt to gain sympathy shows how deeply insecure you are, because if you really didn't care you wouldn't say anything. Also consider that a lot of the comments here that focus on your parenting come from a sincere place of concern regarding your children.
Exactly this. She wouldn't have a thread or have had Facebook groups and Instagram pages made about her if she was actually a hard-working and honest person. People don't like being taken advantage of, nor lied to or stolen from. Once you start to trip people's radars they naturally become more scrutinising, and so now there are parts of her life that maybe wouldn't bother people so much if she hadn't done the things she has in the past, and still does now. It must piss her off no end that Emily Skye doesn't have a thread, or that Tammy Hembrow barely gets a mention. How to spot success: the less they are talked about, the more successful their business is. Emily Skye has 2 successful businesses. She doesn't jump from business to business, she's consistent with long term brand partnerships and only has 1 that I'm aware of (Women's Best), but was with Good American as well previously. She doesn't post every mundane detail of her life, can go days without posting and is on the whole a lot more grounded in reality. She doesn't share drama, doesn't bait people or respond rudely to her followers. Ashy is desperate to stay relevant and knows she can't maintain it with just their businesses. She's stuck taking shitty sponsorships and pretending other brands are her own.

Reactions: 13

sammybro

Chatty Member
Gretty spruiking hair supplements now?? Claiming those supplements are the reason her hair is in such good condition 🙄 But wait! Next month after she’s had a ‘chance’ to use the new Hideaway hair care range she will claim THAT’S the reason for her amazing hair that so many of her followers are constantly DM’ing her about 🙄🙄 Influencers need to be called out on their bullshit.

Who knows, I feel like every time she writes that it’s just a dig at Gretty and Sammy. When will one of them spill the tea!!! Gretty is clearly better friends with Sammy but for some reason will not drop Ashy. If I was Sammy I would drop two faced Gretty as well.
Yep she is a two faced biatch! She’ll lose too much if she cuts ties with Ashy…not that she has much to begin with. She might have to go out and get a real job like Eric 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Why does she have to touch Tajs food in his lunchbox like that, with her filthy grubby finger! Just point if you have to! Poor kid!

• Sick
  • Haha

simonnelaura

I’m honestly floored she is still “syringe feeding” her baby. Like what? Either have it assessed and rectified or just breastfeed if it’s going so well. Far out I didn’t leave my babies for months yet she’s gallivanting around town as if she’s single and 21. Trash.

• Wow

manna13

Chatty Member
So ironic Ashy raves on about never judging someone and her husband share that… might wanna put a Leash on your man Ashy! Ohh that’s right steve “the brains”!

usemycode

VIP Member
I think she’s a Steve clone
But I also look at her and go “aww a baby” cos all babies are sweet and innocent and that makes them cute. But some look like potatoes when they’re newborn lol-mine included. Poor thing always looks really grumpy though.

Ashy on her latest story saying she needs a baby bed gone because they're moving in a week and Tarla only used it for 4 weeks and now in her cot. Asking GC mums to DM her if they want to purchase.

I hate when influencers try to sell their shit via DM. She only paid $320 for it, give it away to someone!! Do something for charity/for someone other than yourself for once. Greedy cheap scab. She's such a houso.
So scabby of her. What about that mums and bubs charity she was part of? Can’t she give it to them? Fuck that’s just so scabby of her🤮🤮🤮

TwentyTwentyWon

VIP Member
Always rude to her followers 🙄
What a mole haha that's so rude.

Also, imagine having to wear activework to your admin job every day haha. I love me a casual workplace outfit but imagine having to rock a sportabra. I'm so curious what she pays her PAs. Probs in clean treats and activewear lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Angelina-00

I wish everyone that ‘adores’ Ashy and funds her lifestyle would wake up and see her for what she really is, just a quick cash grabbing cow. She will import anything off alibaba, buy it in bulk, have them chuck her name on it and then sell them on for a killing and only do 1 release. She makes her massive profit and moves on to the next thing. Even when she would do her massive sales on her Toned activewear she was still making profit on the sale items. She only advertises brands if they provide her a discount code so she gets something out of it. In all the years that’s she’s been scamming has she ever provided discount codes for her own items?? I seen one follower say she likes a collection of hers but couldn’t afford it, and Ashy wrote back - that’s a what afterpay is for. What an absolute C!

Thinking back to some of the shit shes imported straight from china, chucked her Toned name on it (pretended like she designed it).

*Gym towels,
* Yoga matts
*Drink bottles
*Sweat bands
* Booty Bands
* Baseball caps
*Gym bags
* (didn’t she realise her own sneakers as well??)

C’mon people, it’s you’re money thats funding her holidays, her luxury cars, her nanny, her massages, facials, Botox etc.

She thinks she works hard! No Ashy, you just have a following that would purchase dog shit bags off you if they saw you using them and they had to her name on them..

I no longer watch influencers and just catch up on tattle every now and then.

But this thread is so boring? Like, not because of everyone here. The jokes are the only good part. She is the single most boring person.

You know you’re burnt toast when people can’t even be bothered reading about your scandalous behaviour anymore.

• Haha

nandosa

Chatty Member
Why am I not surprised her mums jumper was filthy?
Surely you pop on some clean clothes to meet a baby?

• Haha